I am a Hero Movie

Has anybody in here seen this movie yet? God Im so excited to see it and still no release in any way yet!!

Helpo.

>Live action adaptation of a manga
I'll pass

I thought I heard this went to shit when aliens show up

Yeah, let me just call up my Hollywood buddies and I'll tell them to release it right away.

Then wait.

the door is that-away >

I want to see it but I live in Japan

>70104247▶
> (OP)
was that person on crack? Aliens? WTF...

It redeems itself

Thanks

There's a live action movie? I know it's going to be horrible, but I really want this.

I waited for updates for like a year or something, I'm content with regular updates I don't want the movie

Wow, they actually cast a guy who looks almost exactly like the MC.

Some new chapters came out like 3 weeks ago
Blame the translation team because for once it isnt the authors fault

Yeah I was genuinely surprised when they started updating again, I have no fucking idea how this manga will end

Isn't that based on that chink comic book?

What's it about?

I don't fucking know anymore man, but mainly zombies and zombie aliens, I started reading the manga because everybody is really calm about the whole situation, they constantly try to rationalize why this person started bleeding and trying to eat other people.

Mangaka with dementia trying to survive a viral outbreak.

Soo it takes a "realistic" approach on a zombie apocalypse?

In the early chapters yeah

Would say it's realistic that much but it's interesting seeing a zombie apocalypse through the eyes of someone who isn't all there mentally.

No. It's crazy. The latest chapter I've read focused on a guy who was just a head and legs talking about weird zombies in Barcelona.

Not even closely but the main character does, one of my favorite parts was when he was in a taxi with a driver that got bit, he turned into a zombie, crashed the car everything went up in flames the main guy managed to get out beforehand. While the driver is burning up in the taxi trying to grab at the main guy he apologizes to the zombie and leaves some money in front of the carcass

Oh and also there's a couple of chapters dedicated to chan users and their ideas about surviving/suicide

Damn, the MC looks completely identical. I'm excited.

>Soo it takes a "realistic" approach on a zombie apocalypse?
More like it takes an approach where a zombie apocalypse happened but people in that universe don't even know what a zombie is and the protagonist is mentally ill.

>he fucks both the girls

no he's the liar, the door is over that way

Why should I believe you?

I'm the guard who tells the truth, he's the guard who always lies. Just ask him!

>THE CRITICS LOVE IT
>"YOU'LL WANT TO BE AN HERO TOO!" SAYS USA TODAY