/got/ general

old Step forth, Fag of the House Book.
You have been summoned by King Robert to make sense of the events in the show. Speak now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuAoWRdkSoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Barristan considered noble but Jaime considered slimy when they both flipped sides?

>tfw even Joffrey was a better king that King Fatshit

It was all D&D King.

>asking for a tripfag

This thread is already shit

YE GAWT FAT

Important reminder.

stannis =rèddit.

why was benjen at winterfell for the feast anyway?

nth for the one true god.

even hodor

king bobbert the based

Asking for more rapist to man the Wall.

Post underrated characters
Is Jimmy the white walker objectively best husbando?

Rounding up convicts and such to bring to the wall. You horrible pus-filled tumor

It was the point of view of literally one significant person in her life. One that is no longer in her life.

Robb - BFF's with Jon, wanted to legitimized him
Arya - BFF's with Jon
Bran - BFF's with Jon
Rickon - BFF's with Jon
Ned - raised Jon with his own legitimate children

Even ignoring that, Sansa changed_her_mind about Jon and bastards after spending time apart and posting as a bastard herself. This is explained in the books and displayed in the show.

saved

Why is she so perfect?

wasn't that yoren's job?

Barristan was extremely injured after a fair battle and got tended to appropriately and begrudgingly decided to serve the king who showed him mercy
Jaime LITERALLY stabbed the king in the back

Jaime murdered the king, when his duty was to protect him with his life.
Baristan fought bravely but was defeated, serving the king until he lost.

Jimmy has a great sense in fashion and early 2000s emo but is waaayyy too in touch with his emotional side

King Fatshit was awesome, several years of peace

There is no source material and no Robert to remedy the matter with his warhammer.
It's hopeless.

We also only have one bastard.
K E E P R O W I N G

Would you let GRRM diddle you to get a high paying job on Game of Thrones?

So the rule is you have to keep fighting until the king's dead, then you're free from your vows?

>barristan
Fought for his king and kept his oath to the kings guard.
>jaime
Betrayed the Oath and murdered the man he was supposed to protect. Granted it did save a lot of lives but people in GoT often put honour before reason.

That's a lot of effort for shitposting on a Tyroshi Beard-dying board user.

Thanks I suppose.

>several years of peace but the king was so attentive to a kingdom that was eating out of the palm of his hand he let some slut's bastards absolutely tear his country apart
worst king after aegon the unworthy m8

youtube.com/watch?v=IuAoWRdkSoU

Happy birthday, /got/

Based

I'd let GRRM diddle me for free. I'm so fucking lonely.

shit, was actually meant for

Did you forget the recruits he brought with him that made Jon regret going

>some faggot is mad that Sup Forums is right about got as usual
at least he got brad being a moronic piece of garbage right

When your bother to the lord of winterfell, and first ranger, you can do some crazy shit.

i'd let him diddle me just for few spoilers

RIP Big Jimmy
Still hurts ;_;

Shit that was comfy.

Why did i even check this?

Yoren was there too.

But if he had lived a long full life of 47 and left a legitimate heir, his reign would have been considered pretty good. It was Cersei and her kids which fucked it. So if the worst Robert did was leave the Kingdom to Joffrey, he can't be worse than Joffrey

accidentally forgot to delete the first Bradamante description due to text being too big

i'll edit it later

That's 30 seconds he could spend writing

If Gendry returns, how will he go about restoring his house?

I'm are as an officer he's given more wiggle room than the others and is allowed to attend events in the north, especially being a stark and first ranger earns him more respect if he were to say, ask manderlys for more fish they'd probably take him more serious than Yoren

Like when they sent alliser to KL because he was a knight and well known in the capital he'd have a better time convincing people

>le Sup Forums is always right meme ;)

I like Normies though.

Based Edd.

He'd do what Bobby B would have done - fuck every girl between Dorne and the Wall

If dubs George dies before TWOW

>Euron admits to kinslaying and fucking killing the King
>the people there do nothing
>let's go kill them

frick off shill go back to heck where you belong

>Its a Hodor wargs Bran episode

everyone but Sup Forums hates Sup Forums

Ironborn are complete assholes though

>le bernie panders represents me

>Pregnant with Ramsay Bolton's child
>Perfect

He did a good job repping the walkers in retrospect. Showed off some sick moves and went out fighting. These other walkers (the one sam killed, the one meera killed) are fucking scrubs.

Maybe that's why the NK was visibly butthurt when Jimmy died

i dont hate Sup Forums i think they are qt

they are asshole but they still wouldn't be cool with kinslaying. Hell I guess it doesn't matter when D&D don't give a single shit. Whatever they need to move their plot points.

Kinslaying is a massive taboo on the Iron Islands. Balon and Victarion stress this often.

I doubt she is pregnant

Still QT

That's the Iron Ways, they respect you being a cunt

Yeah, wtf was with that? He admitted he was a kinslayer and kingslayer in one go and they all went along with him? This is some CIA shit right there.

What was his biggest mistake?

Only reason Vic don't kill Euron is because kinslaying is bad, and Vic is basically THE ironborn

>Jaime shamed and teased by literally everyone for 17 years because of kingslaying
>Walder hated for killing under guestright
>Tyrion is sentenced for execution on the words of a whore, well, that and a failed trial by combat but still
>euron admits to killing his brother and nobody cares

Being his show version.

>season 1-3: The characters drive the plot
>season 4-6: The plot drives the characters

He mentioned his big cock and that absolves him of his sins

why would you even come on Sup Forums if you hate Sup Forums

>72 posts in
>still no Jonsa posts
I am disappoint

He only had one heir

>The video, which was recorded by Brian Fortune (Othell Yarwyck) on the Castle Black set during the filming of season 5

So Dillane, Carice and Liam didn't want to join?

Dirty lies.

Not coming back

He reminds me of Todd from Stargate: Atlantis

Pretty much.

Cause he only raped her once right?

Because that shit board is relatively new and a lot of us were here before they started to shit up the site.

>muh alt-right website
>am right guys??

Burning the fourth ugliest girl in this show

>Jimmy fought valiantly
>Jimmy fought nobly
>Jimmy fought honorably
>and Jimmy died

Kek, at least you're not at a bar alone just trying to eat while Chads surrounding you talk to hot girls while you shitpost on /got/

Barristan comes across as an obnoxious do-gooder to be honest.

One of those guys whose righteous behaviour somehow doesn't seem to come out of actual human compassion.

He's just really just a boring old fuck who thinks following the rules makes him better than you.

Even in that one ToJ scene, you could tell that Dayne was experiencing actual conflict about his actions.

Barristan at the ToJ would have just been rude and grumpy.

Threadly reminder that GRRM originally planned for Stark incest via a Jon-Arya-Tyrion love triangle.
Threadly reminder that he changed it so that SANSA married Tyrion instead.
Threadly reminder that Sansa's loins will be Niagara falls when she sees Jon beating the blood out of Ramsey.

With every other bastard cut he's got a lot of bell-ringing to do.

Sup Forums is just old Sup Forums

It's pretty much common knowledge Sup Forums leaks everywhere. Everyone here is either indifferent to Sup Forums or just learns to scroll past it

Ur kind will replace theirs in time, user.

Literally a worse actress than Emelia Clarke she was atrocious in the X men movie, Clarke is better looking aswell.

Is Benjen returning next episode?

>old Sup Forums had a political focus
'no'
Old Sup Forums if anything is the abomination that is /s4s/

Not the same user, but Sansa fans are cultists and flip their shit every time something negative happens to her. Even if she has a rape baby in the books, I'd expect her not to in the show because D&D are terrified of tumblr now.

What if Ned actually impregnated Lyanna with Jon?

Belgium
Luxembourg
Monaco
Spain
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
San Marino
Andorra
Liechtenstein
Netherlands
Vatican(technically)

>sansa's loins will be niagara falls
Good lord

According to the guy that leaked the events of Ep 4 and 5 before they happened, yes.

>denying the prevalence of Sup Forums on Sup Forums

>Its all a meme, guys, am I right?