When I went to France a couple years back with a gook tour group I use to see a group of french people pointing at us...

When I went to France a couple years back with a gook tour group I use to see a group of french people pointing at us and making squinting eye gestures towards our group and yelling "ching chang chong" to me. I was so offended and shocked. I came to your country to spend money and enjoy your culture and scenery and you insult us. I hate french people now. I will never learn your disgusting language. I will never go to france again.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201701181049723033-tourists-china-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

let me guess OP, this was in Paris

Ching chang chong
-×-

On all western countries you will be treated the same way "chong"

this was paris 2006. british people were much more nice and kind. I think Britain should nuke france.

Based Frenchies. No wonder they are our greatest ally. You're gonna have to grow some thicker skin, bud. You should have pointed at them, close your nostrils with your fingers and waved your other hand in the air, as if to imply that they are smelly.

Good France is the biggest shithole in Europe

Parisians are assholes to everyone though, don't take it personally

In my city there are three supermarkets
One owned by a chinese, another one owned by a japanese, and the last one owned by a korean

which one does the best

And we all called them chinos

hispanics hall me chinito, should i kms

>hall
call

Are you finnish boipucci

Are you asian/half asian?

The chinese one is the cheapests but the dirtiest, also has only one cashier that is fast as hell
The japanese one is bigger and has a wider variety of products, looks like a normal supermarket
And the korean... I don't visit it so often because is too far away

>I think Britain should nuke france
so does britain

Not here, come spend your money Korea

Como es el barrio coreano en tu pais? nosotros tambien tenemos pero nunca fui un par de veces me dijieron para ir pero de forro que soy les decia que si queria ver coreanos me iba al chino de la vuelta de mi casa

And when we went into a restaurant and order some escargot in English the french waiter look at us scornfully and took over 2 hours to get our food even no fucking customers around. I fucking hate frenchies their arrogance and demeaning attitude literally make my blood boil. This why in korea whenever a white tourist asks for something i ask them if they are french or not. If they say yes i tell them to fuck off.

That's why you never go to france you need to go to russia
sputniknews.com/europe/201701181049723033-tourists-china-russia/

El barrio Coreano? Creo que literalmente es una sola cuadra por la zona Rosa en la cdmx, ese pabellon es un regalo de Corea que se encuentra en el parque de Chapultepec, no esta muy lejos de pictured.

i remember heard one is going to be built on mty because the past governor sold land to koreans from kia

they probably thought you were chinese. Chinese tourists are cunts.

This goddamn gorean is bitching about something that happened 10 years ago.