1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Russia throws a nuke on your city/town/village while you are away traveling for work. What do you do? How does your country respond?

t. bump

We do nothing, since the world will do for us since we are loved worldwide

>What do you do?

Grab everything I can and get as far away from major population centers/civilization as possible.

>How does your country respond?

By sending Russia to nuclear hell

Lol, nuclear weapons are a hoax

City is realy close to the US, so the nuclear blast knocks over a tree in the US, leading to Emperor trump to destroy Russia and Mexico (because how dare we take a nuke that damaged such a valuable tree)

>implying the wall won't be nuclear blast-proof courtesy of the mexican taxpayer

>America
AN UTTER FUCKING SHITSTORM OF FURY, HELL, AND NUCLEAR BLAZES WILL SWEEP THE EARTH IS MY CITY IS NUKED
Probably do some good for this city though

1. Rus
2. To receive compensation for the destroyed house. I think the government will give 1000$

We'd probably beg America/UK to do something about it.

>Canberra
No one cares lol.

Russia is nothing but a dying state that survives thanks to its past as Soviet superpower. An economic and social dumping ground ruled by billionaire mobsters.

You didn't answer question, m8.

I have no answer to that question, since I am not settled in any particular city.

can't do shit besides complain to the UN while the people die from radiation. Meanwhile the ruling elite evacuates to a nice country with their corruption gotten monies

1. Die
2. "Accidentally" lose a nuke to ISIS and some other dissident parties near Russia.

I would fall down and cry at how everything is about to end.

We respond the way we've always promised respond to something like that.

>you will never experience nuclear apocalypse
why do we bother living?

Why PLAY Fallout when you could LIVE it, right?

Seems comfy in a bleak way desu

Uhh, I'm an entry level employee at Macy's... Why the fuck would I be travelling for work?

And I doubt anyone would care that much, I live in Phoenix so we're practically asking to be nuked...

Yup.

>implying you weren't promoted to store manager just in time for it to be nuked

bump