Not one black person in the entire trilogy

>Not one black person in the entire trilogy

How the -fuck- did they get away with that, and can you even imagine if they even tried to IMPLY they were going to do something like that today? How times have changed.

Uhhh they did have black people. They had like a whole army too.

>no black people

>no niggers
>best movies of all time

Coincidence? I think not

but viggo is literally argentinian

orcs are niggers

The perfect trilogy.

This shit is overrated and has aged terribly. Yourr nostaglia blinded it isn't that great.

FOTR 10/10
TTT 6.5/10 7/10 at best
Rotk 4.5/10 5/10 at best

Found the nigger

100% agree with you, FOTR is legit perfect, the others fall short on so many aspects

A trilogy too good for this world.
We're so fortunate it was made when it was.

Return of the King is a significant drop in quality, but it's not that bad. Still a 6 or 7 out of 10.

Fellowship 10
Towers 9
Return 8

so shut the fuck up queer

Never watched the trilogy until like 2 or 3 years ago when the last hobbit movie came out. I think they are all perfect. You are just hating on it for the sake of hating on it.

>Never watched the trilogy until like 2 or 3 years ago
Hello embryo.

towers and return aren't even close to an 8, it's still the best trilogy though

I'm 18. Was 4 or something when this movie came out. Never was into fantasy much, until Game of Thrones. So, hello to you, old man.

Hey mad I loved them when I was 14 too. Id give you TTT 8/10 if you ignore the aging but rotk 8/10? Kek

Orc/sGoblins = niggers I reckon

>I'm 18
Hello embryo.

I'm so fed up with this shit. I understand that sometimes things get changed in adaptations, but why the fuck do you need to change the skin color of a character? This is fucking stupid, because it changes the context of that character a lot. I'm tired of race changing for the sake of diversity.

watch more fantasy then, FOTR is literally perfect, the others are very enjoyiable movies and stand multiple rewatchs but they're definitely not 10/10

Lol they arent all perfect you dumb shit. Fotr is the best and far and beyond the best. They others aren't perfect you have zero applicable taste

>salty

Dear fantasy nerds, was Fantaghirò famous in your country? I loved this as a kid but I watched it a year or so ago and fuck me it was boring, there were some memorable scenes (and GOAT music) but it definitely couldn't stand the test of time. Fantaghirò 2 is still great though

it was a better time. a simpler time.

FOTR 8/10
AUJ 8/10
TTT 8/10
Dos 8.5/10
ROTK 6/10
BoTFA 9/10

that made us watch this shit in Italian class

I think I remember a scene where the guy folds some leaves into a funnel so the chick can drink rain water but he's holding them on his dick level and the whole class laughed our asses off

>BoTFA 9/10
this is where the bait becomes painfully obvious. Tone it down

You seem desperate for replies. Here is your (you)

The only real "make this pre existing character a different race" I can think of is Jackie Brown. Most are just new characters to fit the new societal norms.

lel yes that was brilliant, but to be fair you can't have this semen demon in your movie and avoid sexual references

Straight kino

Uruk-hai are probably one of the best fantasy monsters/bad guys translated into cinema.

>Real. No CGI bullshit
>Superior Costume Design
>How they Roared and Spoke was cool
>Scary as fuck

>literally

KYS nigger. he only lived in argentina for a while.

Don't mind me, just posting the GOAT fantasy movie

What about Fantastic 4 and Thor?

Though it has happened the other way too with Starship Troopers and Last Airbender.

>i'm 18

jesus christ

>there are actually people born after I was born

like what the fuck really?

Hello embryo.

The Hobbit movies featured entirely white protagonists. They shoehorned in a couple of nigger extras during the laketown scenes, but other than that it was literally all white. And the only reason for that was Jackson's success from the LotR trilogy made him feel like he had license to fuck with the source material a bit. In the LotR films they stayed true to the books, and in the books literally all of the free people of Middle Earth, the humanoids at least, are explicitly stated to be very, very white.

Why were there black people at lake coontown when the dwarves got there?

Haradrim immigrants that weren't allowed in Gondor and Rohan

Looks more like Maori.

So Gondor and Rohan build the wall?

except the hobbits, they are brown

The orcs represent black people...duhh

Not just LotR. All fantasy productions have a problem with letting any black person in who isn't a monster/rapists/incredibly minor character

Look at GoT, Harry Potter, Legend of the Seeker etc. It's epidemic

It seems that for the white people who pen these stories, it is a fantasy to not have to see black people.

>problem
I don't see what the problem is.

No, they just aren't above setting fire to things they don't like.

Which will become a self-solving problem the moment a black person sits down to write a good fantasy story.

>implying black people can write

Why didn't Rowling write about a single black person? Isn't that problematic?

What's problematic about it?

I want Sup Forums to leave

Are the commentaries good? I've wanted to listen to them for a while but I don't want to re-download 3 30gb files.

Or they can just do a proper adaption of Wizard of Earthsea

new zealand doesn't have equal opportunity laws

>new zealand doesn't have affirmative action laws
ftfy

LOL WTF HOW DO YOU RATE FOTR 10/10 AND ROTK 4.5/10, WHEN FOTR IS A DECENT 9/10 AND ROTK IS A 10/10 MASTERPIECE?

Here's your (you)

seamus faggin was a black person you nut tard

Harry Potter had a few darkies in it

This nigga knows what's up.
>Rutger motherfucking Hauer is the hero
>dat crazy Medieval disco soundtrack
>dat scene where Hauer and Pfieffer almost touch at dawn
>dat end swordfight
11/10

This

ROTK is better than TT imo outside of the dumb ghost thing which didn't add anything to the narrative.

i agree with this and always have. the fellowship was very good. loved it. the other movies were meh.

So you've finally learned that "diversity" is code for anti-white?

>mfw I've never even been on Sup Forums and people will still accuse me of it

You faggots keep bringing that up on every lotr thread

For a bunch of people who's always complaining about SJWs you're certainly obsessed with race

So the only black character was called 'Semen Faggot'? That's even more problematic.

the scary thing is that this is only 15 years away, imagine where we are in 2030

It was filmed mostly in the late 90's right? Nobody really cared about that shit

hes like 100% Danish bruv, like Mads

>dumb ghost thing

THIS.

RotK would be 10 times better if instead of ghost army deus machina, they followed the books more closely and had only the reinforcements from South Gondor and the Rangers land with Aragorn and company at Pellennor harbor and fight their way to Minas Tirith, like it actually happened.

This was a battle of Man against Ork and it was Man's battle alone, though it would add a lot of more time to the battle scene than having the green wave rekt everything in a few seconds, maybe they shouldn't have spent so much time on mummakils and fancy legolas platforming instead.

The actor who played the Witch King was black.

Rowling retconned Herminone to be black, I shit you not

This

It pissed me the fuck off how the focus wasn't on the collective Men at all, the gondor soldiers were incompetent grabasses for the entire movie

I will never understand why Sup Forums considers fotr the best of the trilogy. I hate the movies because I'm a bookfag, but even with that fellowship is the most boring of them all with the only redeeming factor being that it has sean bean but even then he dies like a bitch compared to the animated version

>and in the books literally all of the free people of Middle Earth, the humanoids at least, are explicitly stated to be very, very white.

There were some niggers riding on elephants who served Sauron out of their own free will.

She did though, a bunch of them

>black can by anywhere

No, Seamus Finnigan was Irish, his buttbuddy Dean Thomas was black, and his father disappeared before he was born, I shit you not.

I'll just leave this here.

Wizard of Earthsea is great. I should really read the other ones at sea point.

>problem

lmao.

LOTR is more of a medieval thing, in which there would be no black people.

i'd give return to 7 but yeah pretty much this

ROTK got really retarded towards the end, what were they thinking with that excessive CGI and ghost army

>it is a fantasy to not have to see black people.
Because it's true. I don't want to genocide the niggers but life is just better when they are simply not there.
I moved to a remote village to work on a ultra high tech design team but put in the middle of nowhere, after living in London for 12 years. The days I don't go on the internet I forget about their existence.

They are forgettable. Dindus could pop out of the universe by magic and I don't give it three month before people wishfully forget about them and treat them as a urban myth.

>anyone in LOTR
>white

I like how the easiest way to spot someone whos opinion is completely, utterly worthless is just by seeing if anyone hates on Lotr. Then you just know that their opinion is permanently void and that the world would be better without them typing any posts in the future.

Tell that to the BBC that insists on making Lancelot a Negro. Yes, not only did they insert their nig quotas, but they chose the man known for cucking the king.

Don't forget

>Motherfucking EVERYTHING hand made for the film, including weaponry and armor / clothes

That's my only real problem with the entire trilogy. The ghosts. Should have just cut them out. Aragorn leaves, audience wonders why, then he shows up in the same way but with men from the south and white tree banners. Men won the war, not ghosts, not elves, not dwarves, men.

>you bow to no one
despite the dumb ghosts, the pay off was great

Wu wuz arabs amd sindbads n shit

Niggers can write their own fantasy stories if they want. It'd be fantasy anyway if niggers aren't slaves because that's what they were throughout history.

>I am no man
nah it was a shitty trilogy

Agreed, the ghosts were pointless in the film.

Should have just left them out altogether.

Incorrect, there was one dark skinned guy amongst the Gondor soldiers during the battle at Osgilliath. Still, it doesn't even piss me off.
Gondor is a large kingdom situated in the south, in the not so distant past it used to rule huge regions that have now gone to the Haradrim, including the southern city of Umbar where later the black Numenoreans came from (Black because of evil, not we wuzs, but I digress).
In such a kingdom it's perfectly feasible to have a few nignogs lurking around. Traders, mercenaries, perhaps the son of some prostitute. Makes sense. What does not make sense is fucking niggers and asians in Laketown, far in the north.
Eh

Yeah there were a few Maori's on set.

Tfw \tv\ doesn't have a cool grandad who was an extra in this film