Visit suttgart two months ago and be jewish american

>visit suttgart two months ago and be jewish american
>mom visited in the summer of 1980, said it was full of white germans dressed nicely and the women wore skirts and were cool and friendly
>land in frankfurt airport
>full of hijabs, burkas and shitskins
>("meh, it's an international airport so I'll remain non judgemental")
>on my way to the train station
>shitskins, hijabs and niggers everywhere
>("heh it's a very large city, cannot be that bad"
>arrive in stuttgart
>hijabs, burkas mudslimes and niggers everywhere
>go to my hotel room and cry a bit

Why Germany Why would you do this to yourself? Why do you hate yourself so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that was 37 years ago bro

ussr was still a thing back then

>whites will be a minority in 2043
>canada is full of chinks, pakis, muslims and increasingly rapidly
>australia is full of chinks and indians
>ancestral homeland of whites is falling rapidly save for eastern european shitholes

whites are going the way of the dodo

Nobody fucked over the white race more than Hitler.

this is your people's doing you know

im half jew and I think cuckmany really needs to stop whipping itself over the past

>white women with blonde hair and blue eyes becoming a rare commodity
>mudmen will have to fight tooth and nail for pure sweet aryan white pussy
>as white pussy becomes more mudded and rare even white bois will do

I was born at the right time. Still.
>tfw no aryan gf(female)
>tfw no aryan gf(male)
I JUST WANT TO IMPRGEGNATE AND RUIN SOME WHITE PUSSY WITH MY MUDBLOOD REEEEEEEEEEEE

perhaps the jewish elite should stop enforcing mass immigrations
tell your friends

>Nobody fucked over the white race more than Hitler.

You Americans did. You gave blacks freedom and spread liberalism all around the world.

I won't deny that. But whites are the only one with enough of a soul to recognize their atrocities and despise themselves for them.
It was going to happen, one way or another.

In the same boat. Being a halfkike is pretty cool, though.

Telling his friends isn't going to stop it. Not all Jews are powerful and can do that kind of shit. I'm still a Level 3 Pion (but I'm 15 XP from being level 4, at which point I can take expand my path and either continue going for my tech build, or I can jump over to medicine. I chose not to go down the lawyer or arts path, but that's another story).

what ia happening to germany right now is arguably the most depressing thing of the 21st century

Nigga what?

>"let me tell you about your country"

They didn't do this to themselves. You did it to them. You and your countrymen convinced them this is what they wanted.

Apologise.

germany just stahp

just ruining yourself

you have to get over it and learn to love yourself and your country again

stahp

>"Nazism is bad guis, everyone is equal"
>Complains about the amount of diversity afterwards
You can thank your jewish overlords.

Also
>Summer 1980
>Girls wearing skirts
>November 2016
>implying anyone is gonna wear a fucking skirt when its cold af and there's rapefugees everywhere

>I'm Jewish and I think
nobody cares

You're Asian, it's not that bad actually. But you're still not allowed here you lactose intolerant fuck.

This. Only Central and South Sweden and select cities in Norway and Denmark are riddled with non-whites.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums blows the statistics out of proportion and it's fucking insane.

t. Muhamad

Not like I expected a stupid slavshit to come up with an actual argument anyway.

Ahmed there's still some children you've failed to rape in "your" country, you better get on that before they've all been stoned to death for adultery

>let me ignore the fact that most of the children are non-native and native europeans aren't breeding

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us

Why do jews think that they're different frob Arabs?

Maybe in Germany.
Most schools in Denmark outside of select surburban ones are white majority.

Also, only 1st gen immigrants breed like rabbits.
2nd gen have the girls end up as generic western sluts going for white guys only because they reject their own culture and the guys be "gansta" as fuck because they watched a rapper videos on youtube once only to get stabbed by fellow immigrants or skinheads and/or end up in jail.
Bottom line, they're outbred or don't breed themselves at all.

>Most schools in Denmark
Who's talking about Denmark? Nobody yet thinks Denmark is in a crisis I don't think, unless they're Danish posters and I don't understand Danish.

>54%

It's not funny. I've been to the USA multiple times and I mostly see blacks and spics.

Then you didn't read the reply chain.
It was about Scandinavia being filled with immigrants.

Danish posters blow it out of proportion a lot of the time to fit in with the Sup Forums mentality.
It's because they're mostly underage white trash from the black'd areas that think themselves superior, while they're too dumb to get into a higher education and hence never really get to avoid them.
Although we do have a lot of Pakis and the like in medicine and other STEM fields, but they mostly drop out after like 1st semester.

Was wondering, how is Canada for a guy with minor yellow fever?
Non-brown asians are like fucking unicorns here for some reason.

The reason Americans are so obsessed with Europe's racial makeup is because they're all untraveled muh heritage fatties who think Europe should adhere to their romantic fantasies based on Hans Christian Anderson fairy stories

Can't wait

>fuck over middle-east with jewish shenanigans and afghanistan/iraq/libya/syria
>wonder out loud why europe is getting swarmed by arabs
sasuga amerifats

stop being in denial Hans, when all the baby boomers die off it will be the end of Germany, your pyramid of ages is fucked up even worse than France's and you managed that in only 2 years when it took us 50.

>you managed that in only 2 years when it took us 50
you gotta admire their efficiency desu

Non whites in new world countries are just as much citizens as whites

Doesn't mean they're useful

why mention than you're Jewish?

>be me
>grew 95% Slavic state
>enlisted in the army
>in barracks fucking multiculturalism
>all minorities speak different languages
>ethnic minorities beaten me for refusing to wash the toilet
>dagestan officer passing by laughing
>tuvan sergeant says that i russian pig

Bastion of white race!

Non-refugee immigrants to a country are picked for their benefits to that society. In principle they have to bring something to it, like skilled labour, labour in demand, entrepreneurship, or just plain wealth. It's not a humanitarian thing, except for when they move their immediate relatives over, which there are still restrictions on. Some people will find the easiest ways to immigrate, the government works to regulate it and do what's best for the country - in the case of merit based immigration

I dont get it, don't you see mexicans in usa all the time anyway? Old news my frog poster.