Later, a woman wearing a hijab read from notes, in broken English...

>Later, a woman wearing a hijab read from notes, in broken English, asking on behalf of all Canadian Muslims if Trudeau would consider giving them a public holiday for Eid al-Fitr, the holiday marking the end of the Islamic holy month of fasting, Ramadan.

What is it with Muslims coming to a country and, before they even learn the language, already demanding national policy bend to their religion?

need vid

It was the Sherbrooke town hall with Trudeau yesterday, I don't know if there's video of it (There wasn't any from the town hall in my city last week)

What was Trudeau's answer?

If she's Muslim she probably speaks French and was doing English out of respect for the Anglos in the audience, why bully her?

He actually dodged the holiday part entirely. He just gave the canned response about "Unity, we're all strong together".

>"Here in Canada, it's hard to call a certain group 'other,' because we are all so diverse,"

Muslims BTFO

>and was doing English out of respect for the Anglos in the audience

Well that makes her better than Trudeau because he answered every English question in French.

Are muslims autistic or something? Why would Justin accomadate such a low % of the population

it panders to all kinds of liberals

>Why would Justin accomadate such a low % of the population

Because they think they have the golden ticket now, so they're making endless demands. We have several ethnic and religious groups bigger than Islam in Canada and yet only Christianity really has holidays.

Canada truly is just the worst colony anyone anywhere has ever had the misfortune of creating.

The entire town hall meeting in Sherbrooke was such a cringefest by weedman. Especially the extremely awkward way he tried to win back his popularity in Quebec by just awkwardly refusing to answer an anglophone's question in English (which is just shows how he completely and utterly still misses the point of the Quebec/language issue, seeing as even MPs of the fucking PQ answer anglophones' questions in English when their knowledge of English is good enough).

>Are muslims autistic or something?

Are you this naive? All they do is demand special treatment. They actively try to worm their way into everything and get accommodated at everyone else's expense. They are all scum.

He should institute sharia law. I bet the woman would love it (:

What's wrong, you jealous you didn't get all the Muslim women over there, Abdul?

>the point of the Quebec/language issue

Endless French whining built right into their genes?

Because that's what Muslims do.

Islam is an extremely expansionist religion. The more of them there are the more aggressive they get in demanding special treatment

Call it whining if you must, but fact of the matter is that it's not at all unjustified, considering the history of the language in Canada (and even elsewhere in North America). Even if you only look at the last century, I think we're perfectly entitled to "whine" if it's the only way we have to prevent francophone minority populations all over the country from being further marginalized (or even overtly discriminated against, as for example was the case in early 20th century Ontario).

>the whining gene was activated

lel

not even russian muslims demand more national policies for their religions wtf stop bringing in shit immigrants

honestly, it doesnt seem like a big deal and it will be accepting of the growing muslim population in the country.

Hey good to see you got internet access, how was the town hall? Were you upset Trudeau didn't actually answer your question?

There is an extreme lack of muslim women here, true enough.

Can you explain this image

>there isn't a single White Anglo Canadian poster left

You non-white mutts have to go back.

Nice one Jorge, but fortunately I am white.

You see, despite what your spic education taught you, being white doesn't give you genetic memory to understand all internet memes.

>Welsh coal mining
>a meme

The fact that you don't know basic British history speaks volumes Chang.

well they know Trudeau's a bitch

>Sherbrooke

Isn't that the 95% white town in Quebec that the separatists like to cite whenever they get mad at people from other big Canadian cities?

pretty funny that trudeau refused to answer questions in english, despite the questions themselves being in english

frog fuck

>he doesn't want extra paid holidays
Feels good knowing I get an extra week off while conservacucks are slaving away

He's just trying to look good for Quebec to shore up his approval rating there.

Damn we're already on stage 2?

Someone post the pic

Canada isn't quite there yet.

This is why you provide them with Luxury vacation retreats
Hopefully Poland will re-open theirs

Don't give in canadia, if you do you'd be even more of a laughingstock for all of us.

Trust us, we all just want Weedman to give us the weed and tell the immigrants to conform to our melting pot society instead of the other way around.

We're in the same boat, although aside from our prime ministers, the leftist plague on our societies are influencing a lot of people and it is sickening.

The people with migrant background and that including chinese, russian, croatian, bosnian etc all think the leftist shifting society is insanity.

He's probably gonna wait till the last possbile moment to start working on Weed since he probably wants to get reelected

>its true
fucking embarrassing

queerbec genocide when

Please reabsorb Canada and fix us senpai

I guess if it came down to it, I'd rather have the U.K annex Canada instead of the U.S. Maybe more white people could be living in the U.K as a result. Or more muslims could pour in wholesale. I just don't know anymore.

I'd rather the UK because fuck the USA.

Trudeau dodges every question entirely.