Admit it Sup Forums, your all a little racist

Admit it Sup Forums, your all a little racist.

youtu.be/1WUdQpuVRtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbud8rLejLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your

>it's a "we have to appeal to the lowest common denominator (sjws) because nobody watches our shit anymore" episode

>a little

This place is fucking disgusting.

Completely reasonable and well-argued video

The people here should hate it and shitpost without even watching it

here's your (you)

Why are you retards so predictable? It's amazing

make shitty posts, get shitty replies.

Niggers

Why do Americans have so much white guilt? Who cares if a character is played by another race; stop this shit now, you fucking retards

I'm only racist towards niggers, asians and other shitskins are ok

How the fuck am I reddit? Reddit is literally the white guilt capital of the Internet.

He makes no real argument either way. The entire video he balances both sides and then at the very end he randomly throws in a jab at Trump supporters...It's blatantly obvious that the video is just an excuse to take a shot at them.

Shit video all around

Don't fall for reddit false flaggers.
Their favorite trick is to accuse other people of being redditors so as not to be detected.
It's straight out of the Jewish Internet Defense Force's handbook.

This

Who is this faggot? He looks like a massive cuck.

We had slavery a century and a half ago and the liberals want to shame us for it.

Reminder that Based James is getting it all back on track and just released a pretty good AVGN. On the other hand, Douge is now the one who's sliding into cuckoldry.

Yeah, now if only he would get a haircut already.

>tv
>a """""""'little"""""""""' racist

Where did the hair go?

I̓̽͗ͮͪ̀T̡̞̫͙͚͙͍̫ͭͦ͒́'̪̰̞͙̀Š̡͉̖̹̣͈͒ͣͪ ̧̘̂̊̈ͫͥͨŤ̸̝͙I͕̖̪ͣ͆ͭ͒̾ͮͦ͞M̛͇͓̖ͪ͊̾̋E͖̪̤͕͈̫͎̒ ̫͔͌ͤ́̚F̙̦͚̜͖͈͔ͩO̺̬R̄͂͠ ̙̅̒̾̃̂Tͨ͋̔ͩH̭͓̹̤̥̻͇͜Ẹ͚̻̪̟̝̣̀̄͑ͣ̚ ̊̊̏͒͟S̨͔̥̫̼̩̤ͫ̅̃Ú̗̣͌ͤ̉̿͌P͕̟̼ͩ̏͆̿̚E̗̖̬͊ͫ͒̐R̙̠̯͈̱H͍̙̬͙̻͓ͅE̵̱R̈́ͪ̓̉̈͗ͮO͙͎͉͖͎ͣ̀ͬ ͎͎̟̈̓̈́ͤ̊͘S̻ͧ̀ͦ́H̙̘̬̀U̢̬̬̣͔̥͂͆F̛̺͔̹̍ͨF̴̞̦̜̲̖̤͈L͍̮̰̼̠̣͐̋E͇ͦͤ̑͒

Da fuck?

According to Harvard, I'm completely unbiased by race. Checkmate atheists.

Jews sold a small white and Jewish minority slaves and then my ancestors fought for the Union and neither of my parents are racists, but somehow I am responsible for all of this.

Based James "Constantly Heckles Dr. Shekel" Rolfe

See thats the thing bro. In terms of looks he's slowly transforming into ol' Dougles.

One thing I will give him credit for is he is certainly not biased and knows his shit. The best part is when he is talking about how little actual Japanese people give about all that whitewashing shit.

Avenue Q said it best

youtu.be/tbud8rLejLM

>150 years ago
>nobody alive then is alive today
>people still aren't over it

Will america still be triggered over 9/11 in 150 years?

Does anyone else want to kick a baby when you see Douge shake his head back and forth?

EVERYONE'S A LITTLE BIT RACIST SOMETIIIIIIIIMES. DOESN'T MEAN WE GO AROUND COMMITTING HATE CRIIIIIIIIIIMES

heh.

report doug threads immediately

what did he mean by this?

>complains about cartoons and animes being voiced by white people
>instead of judging the quality of the voice acting

this generation is cancer desu senpai

hmmm... really makes you think

>Changing a canon white character to black is okay because "they dindu nuffin and whiteys be racist and usin' black face n shit"
Fucking dropped.

I'm ashamed there was a time I've watched him.

They basically whitewash it themselves

To me it's more about the authenticity.

I'd rather watch a live action Ghost in the Shell movie with a Japanese cast, spoken in Japanese.

Putting white actors in to me isn't white-washing, it's just Hollywood-ing up what could have been a great Japanese movie promoted in the West.

Blame the retarded audiences. The American public wouldn't watch a Japanese movie in mainstream cinemas.

Did you even watch the video

He doesn't really make an argument, just sort of talks about it and balances out both sides.

Why should we?

>there was a time where I watched him, eagerly awaiting each new video and genuinely laughing at his humor

Latza is a comedy black hole. It's actually impressive just how unfunny he is.

>Jews sold a small white and Jewish minority slaves
Exactly what percentage of slave owners in the south were Jewish? Actual sourced figures now.

We were all 14 once.

Nobody wants to see a subtitled film with ugly people in it