Place your bets:

Place your bets:
Which country ISIS is going to strike next?
I bet on one with very shitty anti-terrorist agencies such as Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same as you

Can't go wrong with Germany.

I'm surprised we haven't been TRUCKED yet. Maybe they see Sweden as the promised land.

Our agencies are the best in Europe. Skilled and very competent.
Afterall, we've been fighting criminal organizations on our soil for over one hundred years.

bumpapalooza

Sweden doesn't really have history with muslim abuse unlike countries like france and usa

All affected countries so far have been NATO countries.

idk
but definitely not us

because you arr rook same

France is always a safe bet

i am sure it will happen here sooner than later, but I will bet France again.

I dunno lol

test

Iraq or Syria probably

I hope it's Sweden

Remember when all we had to worry about was Al-Qaeda? But then we dragged you guys into a war in Iraq because our president wanted to ride the wave of war fervor to win a second term, thus creating Isis.

Sad!

They're going to continue attacking iraqi civilians and hoping to cause another sectarian conflict between sunnis and shias which they ironically enough helped to mend by becoming something for everyone to hate.

Why would they strike Sweden if they do not engage in wars in the ME? Make as much sense as attacking Brazil

France is a pretty safe bet. It sill happen just before or during the elections. My dubs confirm

>I bet on one with very shitty anti-terrorist agencies
Most definitely.

Sweden has a big muslim population

Not true and you faggots started it first.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Swedish-American alliance strongk!!

>All affected countries so far have been NATO countries.
They blew up a flight full of Russians travelling from Egypt.

I'm afraid we've been on the ISIS backlog for a long while now so it's a matter of time. Not that I would mind since regressive leftists need a decent wake-up call.

France is, statistically speaking, the most likely target so I'm going with that.

France
Truck again

I kind of wish they'd attack Israel just so we could watch them get curb stomped.

ISIS will either die or change names. Which country is Islam going to strike next, is they real question.

Italy

What about Belgium? Their capital is chock full of muslims and their intelligence agency is pathetic.

>Remember when all we had to worry about was Al-Qaeda?

It was the Irish for us for quite a few decades.

>ISIS will either die or change names
This 100%. They used to be Allowed Qaeda in Iraq and then Mujahideen Shura Council (Iraq)

IIRC anarchists also commit alot of terrorism globally.

Fucking fascists.

Based :DD

Then what? Those guys want to attack countries that attacked muslims, France, USA, GB, etc..

Sweden is part of coalition against isis but ofc what I mean a country who has violent history is much more likely to be hit than a country like sweden

Yeah, Belgium is bombing the middle east 24/7

i just hope its Helsinki,those naive cunts really need it

Russia

DAILY

>Sweden.
Whats the point attacking stockholm syndromes?

Italy?

Here's why: Sweden and Swedish people treat the immigrants decently.
Exclusion is the key to radicalisation

A lot of these attacks have been from the disgruntled, edgy 2nd and 3rd gen faggots who don't get jobs and integrate properly and, unlike their white counterparts who turn to video games and NEETdom, turn to Islam and martyrdom

so suffice it to say the bread is in the oven for you guys

Europe will burn, we will take every city in every country, be ready! Allahu Akbar! Baqiyah wa-Tatamaddad!

Swedens isn't part of the coalition against ISIS
Belgium is part of the coalition against ISIS

This

Maybe not next, but sweden is definitely gonna suffer, and public opionion will still not change, because the brainwashing here is unreal

I didn't know the Swedish equivalent of treating people decently meant that you let them mass-rape the native women.

Shut the fuck up Sven, your pathetic excuse of a country is an insult to all Europeans. I hope Sweden plunges into the abyss soon, I hope it collapses under the sheer weight of the thousands and thousands of illiterate backwards shitskins it just HAD to draw into its cities, where they were free to behave like the violent islamic apes they are, whil the police and the people stood powerless, because your government is run by feminist dykes who hate men - but only Swedish men - and Christianity, and white people. One of your politicians said Swedish culture is silly. What the FUCK is she doing in politics? Why does she want to run a country which culture she hates? And more so, why the hell were there no Swedes who took to the streets to lynch this fucking bitch, this nigger-fucking hag, this traitor?
Your country is being raped, pillaged, poisoned, indoctrinated, sucked dry and ruined, and there's nothing you can (or want to) do about it.

I would pray for the Swedes, were it not that they'd find a Christian prayer offensive.

I would pray for the Swedes, but there's no hope left.

was this shitpost really worth getting van'd over?

USA USA USA

>triggered
Oh wow.
If that makes you feel better, I'm saying that as a technically muslim black immigrant who used to live in France. The difference between the two systems is quite striking.

Germany or Belgium

>I'm saying that as a technically muslim black immigrant
eternal swede strikes again

Not surprised at all

beautiful

you get a medal and job in sweden for that.

>technically muslim
a whizz kid?

>I bet on one with very shitty anti-terrorist agencies such as Sweden.
>haven't had an attack yet

>I'm saying that as a technically muslim black immigrant who used to live in France.

Burn Sweden to the ground and start over.

Sweden has had the largest employment gap between immigrants and natives in western europe. And Malmo is burning.

>all those no go zones, burning cars and grenades we keep hearing about

ISIS is losing badly, soon they'll just be another petty insurgency. The whole reason they became so popular overnight was because they declared themselves a state with all the fancy HD videos.

Al-Qaeda are playing the much smarter long-term game. Osama himself chastised the Al-Qaeda in Iraq guys (Became ISIS) for being stupid and unrealistic and believing in apocalyptic prophecy shit.

Of course when he died, Al-Qaeda central lost a lot of legitimacy, and the guys even they thought were fringe were off the leash.

Hi /r/Sup Forums

Do you know what a terrorist attack is my friend? Those are mostly immigrants attacking immigrants.

Not sure how both things are related but not really. I'm a graduate student in math tho

Is every swedish poster black or is there only one guy taht pretends to have a bunch of different personalities

>posting an irrelevant war
They don't really care about the conflicts of Corsairs though. What do they care about is who did what in post WW1 ME and North Africa ( France's colonial rule for the most part ) , and new ones such as what you guys did and stuff.
They really do have alot of reasons to bomb you though.

You kill each other far more than you do us.