The Butterfly Effect

What does Sup Forums think about The Butterfly Effect?

Does anyone else think this is an underrated classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjr4So1ehQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i liked it

Sup Forums likes because it depicts a pedo

The scene with them filming CP was hot af desu

so he goes all the way back and chokes himself as a fetus to save that chick's life?

fucking incredible, first time I saw it couldn't get it out of my head for 2 days straight

what do they tell the little kids when they make pedo scenes

That's one of the alternate endings. In the theatrical release they never meet.

youtube.com/watch?v=xjr4So1ehQo

I didn't mind it , had some flaws but since there aren't many films that explore this idea it gets a pass. Is Mr.Nobody a similar film?

"Prepare to GET FUCKED Timmy"

How does the fellow prisoner notice his scars weren't there before?

Kind of but it's more a what if than changing.

>Is Mr.Nobody a similar film?
kinda but it's only worth it for the incestuous romance scenes

Kutcher is great in dramatic roles. This movie is one of my personal favorites.

Ashton Kutcher raped me at a party in 2009.

What was his fucking problem?

....go on

Yes. This was the intended ending of the film, the shitty theatrical cut changed it.

You can even see this in the foreshadowing, early in the film his mother says she had several other children who died by strangulation in the womb.

They all had the same ability he had, and always found that to be the only solution to die and not ruins the lives of everyone else.

>self-abortion

>"We're going to do a scene that reenacts your weekends with your uncle"

Actually I think that "alternate" ending was the theatrical ending in some foreign countries.

I think Australia for example got the "alternate" ending in theaters

That was an extremely shitty ending m8.

That's the pussy way out, and a fucking baby doesn't have the strength and dexterity to wrap jackshit around its neck.

shitty writing, that's how

I had just moved to LA to become an actor. I was at a party and saw him, and I went up to him and told him that I loved That 70s Show and called him Kelso.

He gave me this intense glare, but he was smiling. It was really weird. But I got the feeling that I had said something wrong, and I started to excuse myself but then he laughed and asked if I wanted a drink.

I couldn't turn it down, he could be a good connection after all, and so I took it. About 10 minutes later I started to feel drowsy and went to the bathroom. 3 minutes later Kutcher kicked the door in (It was a loud party so I don't think anyone would have cared even if they heard). He must have given me less of whatever because he was really surprised that I was still conscious at all.

He told me "You want to meet KELSO HUH? WWELL PREPARE TO MEET KELSO!" and bent me over the toilet and fucked my asshole until I bled.

I'm a man by the way.

>"We're going to do it just like you did with Mr. Salzman and Mr. Goldmeyer"

i mean obviously creative writing, but still

Obvious samefag. No one could possibly find that amusing. Die you unfunny cunt.

It wasn't supposed to be amusing, I was raped you faggot.

This is some pretty good kino. Plus Amy Smart is a qt

Alternate ending was far superior to the theatrical ending.

Is this whole thread ironic?

Everyone in this board knows this movie is 13 year olds first pseudo deep movie. It's shit btw

It was filmed in my hometown (Port Moody British Columbia). I knew the kid who lived in the house where they filmed the pedophile scenes

>takes it up the asshole
>calls user a faggot
hmmm

Is this an epic new meme?