Why would a feminist play the lead in a movie about Stockholm syndrome?

Why would a feminist play the lead in a movie about Stockholm syndrome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk-h2ZYNJU
youtube.com/watch?v=B0OsDSWDCIY
houseofnames.com/duerre-family-crest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wouldn't they cast a beauty for Beauty and the Beast?

bitches be crazy, man

Belle in this version is actually the beast

all these Origin movies and shit have a feminist twist.

go see Maleficent,Snow White and Cindarella.

pretty sure she's going to be a strong women who needs no man in the end.

i liked Snow White, i thought it was a pretty decent change.

Okay, but who's playing Gaston?

because money is all feminists really care about

Henry Cavill

It's about her teaching him to be a better man. Literally a feminist movie.

Are you talking about Snow White and the Huntsman? Cause that wasn't Disney

Don't you lie to me user

yes,but it was still a decent film.
they could had just done away with the Huntsman love interest and it would had been better.

>WB actually thought Huntsman would make a good standalone movie.

100+ million down the drain.

>that overbite
>that inbred fetal alcohole syndrome plain Jane face
>that twink body

>beauty

top fucking lel

Because I want to fug her in her butthole.

Wha? You never watched it did you

Whats that movie with Angelina Jo Lee where they made the evil witch good and all the men evil pussies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk-h2ZYNJU

still rings true, even today

We can expect a few witty quips to "deconstruct" the cartoon.

>Idris Elba as The Beast

Maleficent had a feminist twist? I mean yeah, if you consider the twist to be "girl is good guy and guy is bad guy". I thought the whole point was that it was a huge mistake that spiralled out of control with both sides doing horrible shit.

Would've been okay if they cast literally anyone else as the girl.

What is acting, did you see the bling ring she played a person who took acid and everything else under the sun while in middle school they were braindead. Also she played a false rape accusser in regression, those aren't positive characters

Emmas playing belle because she was trained at singing and dancing since she was a child she's gonna kill it

I fucking kek'd

Dan Steven's can save this sinking ship if need be

But Emma's pretty qt, I think she'd make a dece Bella. She's got the hair and hazel eyes

I wonder if they'll go with their british accents since they're supposed to be french

youtube.com/watch?v=B0OsDSWDCIY

you forgot attention as well

If you rewatch goblet of fire, which wasnt one my favorite potters, emma sings in the woods after the second task as harry finds a dead body. You wont find it online but if you watch the film her voice is actually quite pleasant you can hear it well,

Emma Charlotte (french) Duerre(german) Watson

Born in Paris, France
Nationality English,1/32 German

Is anyone more perfect?

>Is anyone more perfect?
Kstew is more perfect

Lol

Literally who.

Is that a shop or real?

is that a dude?

Why is she a fucking PC feminist shit? That sucks big time.

She is literally made for sex.

Shop its old

They cast a beauty for Beast instead.

She looks like a girl you're a fucking faggot who cant stop thinking of boys stop projecting tens of millions find her attractive

Stop being a triggered neckbeard.

>I wonder if they'll go with their british accents since they're supposed to be french

Of course they will. The British accent will help sell the film around the world, no one cares about the French.

are we really surprised hermione granger ended up an insufferable cunt
do you not remember anything about hermione at all??

Negative. Just the sexist woman of all time.

Lol she was acting and did a good job considering how triggered you are. Emma is chill af and very nice

Duerre (German)

Germanon here, no-one hier is called Duerre. Written "Dürre", that means Drought.
I think it's French and pronounced "Do-Err"

Hey germanon look it up. There's a Duerre german coat of arms. Look up Duerre

houseofnames.com/duerre-family-crest

Wait you have never met anyone with the last name Dürer?
you have to learned about Albrecht in School. I no I did.

**I know I did

I dont care if she is a feminist, I want to be her toilet forever

>average girl gets "forced" into a marriage with a billionare in a huge house that does everything she wishes; he also becomes very handsome through the power of her love.
Do you really have to ask?

Note that these are all last names. Of course I know Dürer. I always thought this was her third first name. Hence I doubted it, because no one would call their child "drought". Doubly so if she's a girl.

Its possible. Although odd its derived from a name for land, not an ugly name. Is charlotte french or german

Charlotteis a female givenname, a female form of the malenameCharles. It is of Frenchorigin meaning"free man" or "petite".

Charlotte[char-lotte]as a girls' name is pronouncedSHAR-let. It is of Old German origin, and the meaning of Charlotte is "free man". French femininediminutiveofCharles: it was very common in the Middle Ages inFranceto make a pet form of a name by adding-oton the end. From Charles cameCharlot, and then Charlotte. Used in England since the 17th century, and made popular by Queen Charlotte, George III's wife (19th centur

So is charlotte german french or english?

Charlotte is French but is a popular name in England - and will be more so now that Kate Middleton has name her daughter Charlotte.

Maleficent.

It is both.
Its not like germany and france are on opposite sides of the world.

The pronunciation SHAR-let is a lot closer to the french though.

Italians have Carlotta
Spaniards have Carlota

I figured, my german ancestry moved to france

Didn't she quit acting to 'be a better feminist'? Last I heard she had some U.N job so I wonder what the fuck happened there.

You could try looking things up. She took off filming this year she's halfway done. Still had two films come out last year and filmed two others, a tom hanks film that comes out later this year and batb coming it next year.