Wow

wow
The Germans and the French are the rudest people in Europe?
I am shocked. SHOCKED.

(I'm not actually shocked.)

Friendliness correlates to poverty

Hmmmmm

No, they're the fourth and fifth most friendly you moron.

And the only reason the UK is so high up there is because everyone gets on with the Scots.

You've got that backwards.
The scots drag us down.
They're cunts.

It would literally be 100% if not for Glasgow

lol, someone's jealous.

nobody is jealous of Scotland.

Not even the niggers in the Congo envy Scottish life.

>germany literally opening its borders to strangers and refugee, welcoming them with food, living space and cash
>hurr germans are so unfriendly xDDD le ebin nazi meme!

>The scots drag us down.
>They're cunts.
This. Stay in England achmed.

FUCK
OFF
WE ARE FULL

FUCK
OFF
WE ARE FULL

>>germany literally opening its borders to strangers and refugee, welcoming them with food, living space and cash

>he said proudly

7 5 P E R C E N T

You are not friendly to other Europeans.

But that's not true

You were quick to talk about how friendly you are to sandniggers and not other Europeans though.
I wonder why

Tbf most of the times Europeans have visited Germany it's been an occupation.

haha spen tell how to be more friendly
I don't want to end like french or german

It was just an example. Germany is also welcoming Euro expats and actively supporting other countries.

i´ve only seen footage of french weather girls once and wouldnt mind ISIS invading there again based on what i´ve seen. petty af

In my experience the Polish are very rude and passive aggressive, especially the women.

t. Lived with several polish people in a houseshare

it is you dirty kraut fuck

now give us our trade deal

German tourists are in general really not mannered and are completely oblivious to their surroundings.

>and actively supporting other countries
after you fucked them over, yes.

German's can be very condescending desu. It's not about what your government does for immigrants, its about how your citizens treat other European citizens

just b urself

Just give them an smile while you fuck their girls backdoor

I think Germans are nice in their own weird way

And by the way, it is only Germans themselves that pull the "we wuz nazi and shieet" memes.

Thank you.
I disagree.

GeRMAnS ARE UNFRiendly and sometimES VERY BRUTAL

yeah
In the same way how Lenny is nice in Of Mice and Men until he cuddles Curly's wife to death.

The Germans have the French as neighbors, the French have the Germans as neighbors. No way any of both can stay a kind people under these circumstances.

I thought it was Hungarians.

ITT

You're not far off though nige.

>Source: my ass

>France richer than UK and Germany.
>Poland richer than Spain.

Germans aren't unfriendly, they just lack social skills.

The French have no excuse.

this is fake and gay,
we are very nice people, now fuck off you britbong

France are the biggest cunts in west EU servers
Great Britain the 2nd but i never seen german people being angsty retards online

I want to live in Spain...

>but muh immigrants
What a cheap excuse, that's like feeding rats and saying it makes up for spitting on everyone.

Germans are the rudest, most condescending, and most backstabbing group of people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

This

Spanish and French refuse to speak English, even when the understand it.
GB players are either angry cunts (English/Welsh) or nice guys (Scottish/N-Irish/Welsh). Englards are never nice guys.
Germans only speak with stupid fucking emoticons as if they're 12 years old.
Swedish are either autistic or cool guys, usually the latter. Denmark/Norway have no presence.
FINLAN VITTU PERKELE
The best people to play with are the Dutch because they have the best insults/banter and aren't shitlords about speaking English like the rest of West/Middle Europe.

No, you don't want

Holy shit do people really think spaniards are "friendly"?
What the fuck
Who made this poll?

Jose Gonzalez

>Spain
>friendly
Lmao

this, stop bullying autistic people

who said we are not you fucking asshole?

fight me IRL, I dare you mohammad, gonna beat the islam out of you!!!

fuck off you fucking guiris you should all kill yourselves

>poland 2nd

completely disregarded

We invaded Spain several times but it never lasted long.
French Al-Andalus will be the best one.

>And the only reason the UK is so high up there is because everyone gets on with the Scots.
fuck off Angus

>Germans are the rudest, most condescending, and most backstabbing group of people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

don't they have mirrors in the USA?

THIS

The several times I have had to deal with Germans IRL I could barely survive through all the cringe. It's like they transpire autism

Manuel Garcia

>>hurr germans are so unfriendly xDDD le ebin nazi meme!

Oh, come on, Hans, everyone knows you are still nazis. I bet deep inside your soul you want to sent the refugees to gaschambers and restore the 3rd Reich.

the Spanish in person are very affable people. the ones on the internet are very different, I really think they have some sort of breeding program and the failed experiments are locked up in a basement and given a lifetime internet connection

Germans can come across as a bit weird/awkward in person sometimes but they're also very friendly people, especially the women

the French on average seem pretty distant and with the Brits you get either the most polite and nice person you've ever seen or the biggest chav caricature

>And the only reason the UK is so high up there is because everyone gets on with the Scots.
Everyone gets on well with the Highlanders. Lowlanders and the Welsh drag it down.

We just hate you, deal with it.

>I bet deep inside your soul you want to sent the refugees to gaschambers and restore the 3rd Reich.
this

Why is Sup Forums always calling Germans autists? I've always considered Gerrmany as a nation of normies.

shut the fuck up you lazy inbred spawn of the turkish hordes
you deserve to live in a country in which you will have to kill you fat mother to feed yourself

that's because you are just as autistic as them, mountainjew

rude from another siestanigger shithole

you are the worst pierre, just shove a baguette up your ass while you watch ahmed and jamal turn your women into islamic concubines

>Most tourists fall for the Paris meme
>Coincidentally enough everyone in Paris is a dick
>Now everyone thinks the french are dicks

dicks

Germans are retarded?

Why would I shove a baguette up my ass ?
Spaniards are so butthurt it's embarrassing.

What?
Where is the Netherlands?

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

French have been dicks since 1066 desu

No it doesn't. Anglos are the friendliest.
And poles are not friendly at all. They are slavs.

They hate you?

You can't make some people like you.

Europeans in general are ungrateful horrible people. Except for the Danes, they're cool.

he is friendly asking you to shove it up your ass.
sounds very friendly. why are you so rude back to him? french are rude.

Maybe it helps when learn real history instead of fantasy dreams.

But well your propably half black and half latino with severe mental retardation.

everyone is an asshole except me.
i am friendly

>ww2 ends
>americunts rebuild all of europe and free them from fascism
>hey, there's that fascist guy in spain who helped the nazis and stuff
>leave him, at least he isn't a commie
fuck you yankee scum

Oh is fake history the new meme now?

you had fascist rulers?
why did that happen?

You are not used to the more direct way Polish people interact. There's not as much "faceitious" pleasantries brits are used to or expect in conversation.

Either that or just most of the Polish who emigrate for economic reasons are noththing but uncultured trash anyways.

this is the kind of degenerate sexual practices you gabachos indulge in

Brittish people are OK, most of them seem kind of ignorant but that's America's fault I guess.

Spaniards friendly?
Insular and rude

Poles in Chicago are hardworking and nice people in my experience.

Shouldn't their friendliness completely depend on where you are from? Different countries would probably favor different tourists/immigrants.

>that feel when probably hated in most places due to fat and arrogant stereotypes

> direct way Polish people interact
yeah basically assholes

because the rest of europe was scared of hitler and did nothing to help a democratically elected government

>Spain
>Friendly

¿Pero qué coño?

>but that's America's fault I guess.
again

you are the friendliest to sudacas

Hell no, baguette are meant to be eaten with the mouth not the arsehole.

I don't understand who do you Spaniards have such ideas, and I don't want to know what you do with baguettes either.

Bet you have a mullet too

FUCK GERMANY THEY ARE RUDE XAXAXA
WE ARE FRIENLDY
XAXAXAXAXAXA
FUCKING NAZI

Poles on Sup Forums are pretty friendly to be honest. They are only rude/mean to russians, germans, or brits who disparage poland when complaining about polish immigrants

They get buttmad so easily tho.

Yes.
Poles irl are quite cold.