What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

I found it to be one of the best tv-shows in a while actually

Started strong, ended very poorly.

Xena ruined it.

Decent enough if a bit slow in the first half of the season

Also ending I thought was shit

Xena was fine. The show just didn't have a real ending. I guess it's a set-up for another season, but still... I fucking hate it when TV series do that shit.

This. Started incredibly strong. The first episode was a near perfect return. The season finale was a disgrace though. Such a lame way to force a second season.

The ending triggered a vocal minority. These same cookie cuts rank ED1 over either sequel.

last 3 episodes I thought were the strongest of the whole series.

Uhhh... I consider ED2 the best, dude. I also love the show, it's just that ending sucked.

Glorius

Still better than most shows. I mean go look at the most popular shows currently running, and you'll see some absolute garbage. The average viewer really has no taste.

They forced a shitty ending so they could make another season. That's it. It's STARS business model, they make at least 2 seasons of almost everything so season 1 never has a decent finale.

The story is also a script for a single Evid Dead film stretched out for 10 episodes or whatever it was which is why you have several characters and 2 or 3 full episodes which could be removed entirely and it wouldn't effect anything.

I actually think season 2 might not be totally shit however because at least it will have been conceived as a tv show from the start.

Pilot was 100x better than the the rest of the show because Raimi but the rest was still watchable

5/5 desu

Daily reminder that they showed riami cam as a generic smoke monster

Unforgivable

That's because all Bruce Campbell has to do is walk infront of the camera and make poo poo jokes and 100/100 people will rate the episode 10/10. Shame on you for putting no thought into your obnoxious opinion.

Is there even one poo poo joke in the series?

>Pilot was 100x better than the the rest of the show

No, that's incorrect as fuck, Raimi is a good director for movie but TV wise he's really not great, episode 3 curbstomps 1 superhard.

I'm with you, those episodes felt the most like Evil Dead, cabin, demons, innocent bystanders getting fucked. Plus it had some actual tension as it was really possible for one of the mains to bite it. Then again I watched the whole thing in two sittings so it felt more coherent to me.

Too much SJWhore anti-white shit

>everyone in a series isnt whiteâ„¢ so they must be pushing their SJW agenda

Just watch it

Strong Jewish woman and brown male constantly berate Ash for his "racism and bigotry"

Le evil white militia group

And so on

i cant wait for the next season

Everything in the world isn't something that's made to destroy white people.

Stop being such a victim and a cry-baby. You're no better than people who cry about white people. It's just a freaking TV-show where the white lead is obviously the most popular one and made out to be a real good guy.

>You're no better than people who cry about white people
Sure thing. Care to really share your reasoning instead of smugly sitting on the fence?

No, it's not

But there's still an agenda in the show and it's explicit.

I'd prefer not to get hit with it over the head outside of a shitty compulsory college class, thanks.

fuck, wrong thread. disregard.

Yeah, okay. Sorry. Everyone is out to get white people. And black people. And asians. And trans people. And homosexuals. And religious people. Just about every person on earth I guess.

Why are everyone in modern society so eager to be a victim?

There isn't a transphobic agenda in Silence of the Lambs. There isn't a anti-muslim agenda in Homeland. There isn't a anti-white agenda in Ash vs Evil dead.