youtube.com/watch?v=-ShVgr-VxB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been to this one

They put a roof over it for protection from the elements

Nazi ruins in Misiones

youtube.com/watch?v=RU2Oj5RYlKs

youtube.com/watch?v=WZKCNUC
G0No

Right now I can't remember any major ruin. I do remember a house and a bridge found under the ground near the Kremlin. Now they're the part of Archeology of Moscow Museum

There you go

This is ruins?

The entire city of Detroit is basically American ruins

It used to be a proper abbey instead of just a facade without even a door so yeah I'd say it can be considered ruins
Here, those Roman ruins are more ruin-looking

Oh, I remembered one. Gerhardt's mill in Volgograd, near Pavlov's house

temple de l'eau zaghouan
youtube.com/watch?v=2q62DDKNoaA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaghouan_Aqueduct

tbqh I was surprised how many castle ruins and intact ruins there are in funland. you never think about these things outside of Sup Forums

He have one finnish town, full of ruins ;^)

dicke

I was gonna post "inb4 Detroit, Cleveland, or 2/3rds of Chicago", but you beat me to the punch"

Tunisia confirmed for best MENA country

Of course there are. We had to build castles and such to defend our country.

thx for the (you) based france

We don't have much of anything, as you'd expect but there are thousands of ruins of farm-related buildings and cottages. They're largely in complete disarray and are not visited often. Lots of old convict stuff too. They're very common.

I can't find an image but there is one site that I happened upon when camping one time. It was ~160 years old, a farmstead with rotten wood fences where supposedly sheep were kept by an English guy. It was common for British people to come to Aus, make a lot of money, then return home. Apparently he sold the land to a German family, within a few months a drought hit the area that would last several years. Forcing them into poverty because there wasn't enough water to keep animals or grow anything. It had a cottage further up a hill, separate from the rest of it. Coincidentally near this place there was also the burial site of "Emma Smith" a little girl (9 y/o I think) who died when transporting items in a carriage with her family (I can't remember where to and from). She accidentally fell in front of the wheels or something, subsequently died and was buried on the side of the road about 140 years ago. Nearby there was also the crash site of a large meteor, though that happened several million years before the other two occurred.

Here is an example of the what the cottages often look like, this one was just built by the settler themselves. Not professionals or teams, likely just 1 man, from rocks they collected in the surrounding land.

Here is a younger and more professionally built one

It was once upon a time a thicc Romanesque cathedral, but then the Swedes chimped out and ruined it. Not much remains, but they're doing their best to protect it from decay.

This is the oldest McDonalds.

>America
>history

L M A O

Corfe Castle in Dorset. BTFO by sappers during the English civic war

Looking at all the pictures of viipuri "ruins" really is the only word that can capture the degeneration and literal "ruin" of russian occupation

what´s that?
a former slave market?

one day...

That's pretty interesting user, thx for your posts

>"Forcing them into poverty because there wasn't enough water to keep animals or grow anything. [...] near this place there was also the burial site of "Emma Smith" a little girl (9 y/o I think) who died when transporting items in a carriage with her family"

I never asked for these feels

Ruins of a 12th century castle, one of the few castles that has been built on top of a hill here

So tragic

Soon to be bought by a Chinaman, I'm sure.

i do wonder how much would the restauration of that beautiful building cost

or would it even be feasible at all

Actually it is for sale and there are talks about a French company who would buy it and open it to the public
It wouldn't be restored but just preserved, meaning they'd clean it and make the ruin safe but keep the trees and otherwordly look because it's precisely what attracts people about this castle

why is that filesize so big wtf

This poor mission was never finished and the museum tells how its floorplan was simplified over and over as money ran out.

A Jesuit mission.

The place was abandoned during the Mexican - American war because of indian attacks and lack of food

Whitby Abbey in Yorkshire

That sounds pretty neat, France has more decaying magnificent architecture than many countries have well preserved

WE

Someone obviously didn't understand the meaning behind Vauban fortification.

You can play Real Life Aladin here.

i once lay down in one of the empty sarcophagi and pretended i was dead

am i a bad person?

we have too many to count desu

there was some coastal erosion recently and it exposed loads of corpses

Kirkstal Abbey also in Yorkshire

Bought by a Chinese and destroyed by maghrebis.

wtf he escaped to USA and built a castle?

my favourite ruin in Denmark

my second favourite

spanish ruins

r8 no h8

its a fake name, aztecs never made it to modern day usa except maybe some ((merchants))

Loved going on trips to Roman and pre-roman sites with my latin teacher
pic related is one of the places we visited, some of the locals are pissed because there are restrictions on where to build due to the chance of archeological stuff underground

here

amsterdam.jpeg

your whole country is a ruin

There're to many ruins and abandoned Soviet buildings in Russia. Here's the nice video with atmospheric music:
youtube.com/watch?v=-ShVgr-VxB8

Well, Moctezuma had bisons in his zoo and there were Aztec jade ornaments found in the Paquime markets and other Oasisamerican sites

i literally tried to upload that exact picture with that exact filename
am i a sim