JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-cops-no-injuries/
youtube.com/watch?v=UyS9ewAolH0
theguardian.com/film/2016/may/27/johnny-depp-restraining-order-amber-heard-divorce-domestic-violence
scallywagandvagabond.com/2015/04/io-tillet-wright-johnny-depp-amber-heard/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/56670003/#56670162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whores

>woman abuser gets what he deserves
at least there is still some good in this world

Hahahaha, memes.

>As we reported, when cops arrived Amber refused to file a police report. She now claims Johnny hurled a cell phone at her face, badly bruising her eye, but our law enforcement sources say they saw no injury at all. In fact, we're told she never alleged any brutality ... just that they had an argument.
>Our sources say she refused to offer any more information, so they left.
>As we reported, sources connected with Johnny say Amber is lying ... making up the domestic violence story. One of the things Johnny points to is Instagram ... Amber was tagged in a pic showing she was partying with friends Sunday, the day after the alleged attack. The photo was deleted on Friday after the news media spotted it.

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-cops-no-injuries/

Amber please

Marriage is a scam

mmm gosh just imagine being the one to hit amber in the face mmmm like she wants you to punch her in the face so she can frame johnny but thats irrelevant what is relevant is shes looking at you with wide open eyes telling you to punch her mmm i got a big stiff boner thinking about it

Isn't there a movie like this with Jessica alba willingly getting punched in the face?

>the judge hasnt given me alimony yet user, I need to get johnny on something real bad, I need you to punch me in the face as hard as you can

me and my gf when she said the warcraft movie looked good

typical MRA shitlords. Why do you hate women so much? Did they dump you for Tyrone? Unable to satisfy your wife?

hey Sup Forums

How can you look at her and not see she's the type of bitch that would pull some shit like this?

>divorcing him three days after his mother died
fuck that's cruel

ALL WOMEN ARE ANGELS

>That same old role play bait.

>ALL WOMEN ARE LYING WHORES WHO ONLY WANT TO SUCK YOUR SOUL DRY!
literally everyone on this site is a basement dwelling turbovirgin

>the media turns on him as soon as he stops being insanely good-looking

classic

>hes never been the victim of female lies

HAHA FAGGOT

Maybe go root more girls until you root a crazy bitch you virgin faggot

Wow I totally haven't heard that one before, good one Sup Forums

shut up cunt

>women
>ever

it's his own fault

>ALL WOMEN ARE ANGLES

>Being a straight male
>Getting married
>To a woman
>Who was born a woman
>In western nation outside of the former Soviet states
>Literally volunteering for a lifetime of cuckoldry, alimony, and possible child support

They deserve everything they get. It's the future you chose.

pic related, its you

that sucks, i know being rich and famous isnt the best way to find happiness, but i just cant feel sorry for anybody who knows exactly what its like to get a blowjob from and nut inside winona ryder

You forget to mention what style of hat they wear user.

it feels exactly the same as every other girl

the hottest girls i fucked felt the same as the average ones, the only difference is if youre bragging about it it sounds cooler

but if you give a shit what people think and value bragging youre not gonna make it

Serious question here: She says he abused her during a fight, but what the fuck was she doing getting into a fight with him just after his mother died?

Not saying he should've smacked her around but what the fuck are you doing getting involved in a fight to that extent with a guy just after something like that? No way is this a one-sided situation.

"Join the club John boy!"

Goddamn, this is going to have his shit fucked up even more than Fraser ever had.
Suicide when?

You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is you do it to yourself, just you
You and no-one else
You do it to yourseeeeeeeeeelf

you suck

lol at women giving up on "love" so easily, they just throw that shit in the bin at the first sight of any conflict

Two years tops. Im going with accidental overdose though.

kino together when

youtube.com/watch?v=UyS9ewAolH0

when it comes to law is not the spirit of the thing as important as the letter?spousal support was made so a divorced homemaker would not starve not so that a rich( $14 million) whore can be even richer. she was a gold digger from the get go but how about showing some class and maybe not kicking a guy during the week his mom died

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/27/johnny-depp-restraining-order-amber-heard-divorce-domestic-violence

MODS

Sup Forums is leaking again

> deputy prime minister and minister for agriculture, Barnaby Joyce, after Heard brought the pair’s dogs into the country without first quarantining them, breaking the country’s strict biosecurity laws.

Heard admitted making a false customs declaration, in exchange for the charges against her of illegally importing animals – which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison – being dropped.
he should have dumped her ages ago

Amber Heard is literally the most beautiful woman on the planet. This really makes you think...

>come on Raquel put your core into it.

For every beautiful woman there's a man who's sick of her shit.

not all women but you have to be delusional not to see that his woman is scum

t. foreveralone permavirgin

shit. what movie is that?

I wonder if Billy Coppercrotch will talk about this on his pawdcaaaaast theeeeere?

t. broken record

It's also fun how plain the dress is, as if you remember in Gone Girl this happens for public image.

Where were you when David Fincher surpassed Christopher Nolan blending into reality?

CUZ IM

INNNNNN

TOOOOOOO

DEPP

Meme some more, you loser.

haha, the Daily Mail is brutal. Fucking animals.

>plain, ugly dress
>no make-up
>hair undone
kek feel sorry for me pls

>conflict
the well ran dry and instead of supporting the guy when his mom died and he was having emotional problems to a point were he started drinking again she just kicked him and started raiding the safe

t. misogynist who is literally the lowest member of society
>you're a loser if you think its not ok to beat and mistreat women
fucking kill yourself you inbred fuck

When did I say anything about violence?

he'll be fine

This should be bait, but it's typed in a way that makes it looks like it's not

Sad!

Why should she get any money off him? I don't understand, she's a millionaire too right?

Jesus Christ, don't you Americocks have some laws against what is obviously gold-digging , that crap is illegal.

Women abuse their natural attraction(every man will fuck almost any woman, its above our will), women have sexual attraction and men have strength, if male hits woman , he goes to jail, if woman seduces male and ruin his life, she will end up in news and be praised by everyone.

Problem is, women don't contribute(we would still be on trees and caves if women were in charge of bringing the meat on the table) but they do get filthy rich on other people's suffering.
While men learn thru life in how deal with problems on how to get resources from earth, women
learn how to get resources from men, what when men stop giving shit(there is huge percentage of alpha males who deliberately made themselves into worst betas)
And what's worse, its a such small percentage of women who blacken whole gender.

and as always twitter is full of "listen and believe" faggots

Depp means "idiot" in german.

Hilarious.

>the worst thing is jonny depp n chris brown are still gonna be sat on their minging thrones of male privilege enjoying fan attention forever

>Jesus Christ, don't you Americocks have some laws against what is obviously gold-digging
Just do not get married, it is that simple.

He's worth 400M, she's worth 4.5

>also jonny depp is literal garbage and so is society for yet again shaming women for coming forward about abuse

>Getting married
>2016

You'd have to be a retard, you're basically signing up to give half your shit away to a woman.

man what the fuck.

So why should she get some of his money?

>Passing the torch
>"Here, take my jacket, you'll need it."
>"When? Why?"
>"You'll know"

IT'S 2016

This guy knows his shit. You shouldn't value appearances that much. There is a reason people used to say that.

Were you born yesterday? Beautiful women are the most vile people on the planet. I knew a girl who used to be kinda fat as a kid, but around 16 she lost weight and got really hot. At first she retained her kind, funny fat girl personality in her hot girl body and it made her seem like wife material. But every year as a hot girl she became a bigger piece of shit. By 20 she was a cruel, heartless bitch and had lost all redeeming personality traits.

Emotional damage. Also, she had become accustomed to living a $400 million lifestyle, and it's cruel to have her forgo that, so she deserves at least half.

>enough money to allow her to maintain the lifestyle she has enjoyed married to one of the biggest stars in the world.

Totally reasonable. After a whole 15 months, it must be pretty hard to go back. I wonder if you can even remember that far back when you're a stupid heartless cunt with the memory and intellect of a goldfish?

THIRTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS FOR 15 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I was any good, Brendan would be handing him the just hair

>Is that the best you can do you little faggot?
>Come back here and kick my ass this has to look convincing
>Guess I'll have to work with this *shrugs*

Am I being memed or are these actual arguments in America? You get to take money from people because you're accustomed to living their lifestyle?

I actually remember watchin it, great movie, but I don't remember the name
Someone please help us out here

scallywagandvagabond.com/2015/04/io-tillet-wright-johnny-depp-amber-heard/
>2015-04
>It seems not all is well in the honey dew landscape of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard after reports that the openly bisexual actresses ‘close friendship’ with gay photographer Io Tillet Wright has caused a rift in the newly married couple’s relationship.

>According to a report via pagesix, the ongoing presence of lesbian activist in Amber’s life has caused Depp to bristle.

In the court documents:
>Johnny became increasingly enraged. I began to have concerns for my safety and sent a text to my friend Raquel who was in the condominium next door. I texted her to ask her to come over. As Johnny continued to rant in an aggressive and incoherent manner, he then demanded we call our friend iO Tillet Wright ("iO") to prove his paranoid and irrational accusations about some delusional idea he was having.
>As my call to iO went through on speaker phone, Johnny ripped the cell phone from my hand and began screaming profanities and insults at iO. I heard iO yell at me to get out of the house. Johnny then grabbed the cell phone, wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheek and eye with great force.
>I immediately covered my face and was crying because of the pain resulting from the phone hitting me. Johnny charged at me, insisting on seeing my face. He taunted me, challenged whether or not the cell phone actually hit me. He then forceably pulled back my hair as I attempted to stand up from the sofa. I then yelled out "Call 911" - hoping it would be heard by iO who was still on the phone. Johnny continued screaming at me, pulling my hair, striking me and violently grabbing my face.

Why she would cheat on Johnny with someone grosser than he, nobody knows.

That's 3240$ an hour

Pretty good I'd say

lmao based Robert Ford

Ugly people who become hot are usually worse than people who were always hot because they're bitter about how they used to be treated.

But, sad fact is, family IS an cornerstone of healthy society and if you want whole country to work, you must have at least 30% of population to be in breeding mode.

It's just like gun laws in USA, family laws were written 300 years ago, those rules just don't apply today.

God Bless USA amandman but that shit has to enter 21 ct. eventualy.

The Killer Inside Me

she deserves every penny, and serves Depp right

I'd beat her anyways. Hot or not, women deserve it.

Also married

Suck my junk

The divorce lawyers get a %, the more they fuck the husband over for, the more they line their own pockets. Hopefully Depp finds some good jews to play on his team for this mess

>Johnny then grabbed the cell phone, wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheek and eye with great force.

Liars always add in too many details

Can confirm, began life attractive, became fat, became attractive again, became fat again, now attractive again

When you witness how people change how they treat you, it effects you

>"Oh so youre only nice to me now i'm hot again? yeah i'm sure i'll just let that slide and take you at face value, and I def wont manipulate you now"

you become a bit cold desu

She don't deserve shit. Unless a beating. Then yeah, give it to her.

So, this pretty much kills Heard's career, right?

I can't think anyone is on her side of this in Hollywood?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/56670003/#56670162
lmao

What career?

You are such a fucking try-hard. You're on an anonymous imageboard, you unbearable cunt.