Why was there no liberal outrage over this?

why was there no liberal outrage over this?

because Tarantino is a liberal so you know it's all satire

>Dear, that Tarantino's boy on the lawn again talking about niggers
>He'll get bored eventually, just better not be taking pictures of your feet again

Because it's a typical QT flick. Everyone loves QT.

BIG

Because it was a good movie

Same reason there wasn't any outrage over 12 years a slave

the SJW boogeyman is all in your head.

????????????

Three reasons

1) It's a feasible plot (as in, nothing supernatural occurs) that takes place in a real-world setting that encompasses attitudes reflected in the movie
2) The black character makes it to the end
3) Tarantino has a reputation

because the cisnormative whitescum had to suck a bbc

>MUU liberal

Go to bed Donald

Tarantino is pretty cuckcore, that's why.

BLACK

>good thing I have my epic meme library to defend le bernie sanders

>literally the cancer of this board
>typical clones
If I embrace racism, nihilism, & cynicism can I be a scared cuck nu-conservative too?

I think it's because it beats them over the head so damn hard the ending really just rubbed it in too much.

He is one of those shills from the $million shill force story.

Just run his filenames in the archives and you see very interesting post patterns. The same images attached to the same posts.

This. SJW literally only exists at universities and on the internet. You guys really need to get out more.

Then who was Tarantino hanging?

>SJW literally only exists at universities
Yes, and they then exit into the real world and begin spreading their world view around

Too bad it doesnt work for them. I've had some come to my work place and no one cares what they have to say. They then grow tired because no one backs them up and not one persone cares about their issues.

Don't you just love aids skrillex

I love the irony that liberal shitposters embraced him. And, he had a point.

>spreading their world view

to who? The people their age have already heard everything they have to say. Older people don't give a shit what kids think. So... younger people? Who will still be in college/universities? Meaning as the older people grow out of it, younger people replace them.

I think he is related to aidsmoby in some way
They have got the same hairlines of male pattern baldness and they are both gigantic cucks
coincidence?