Can take a tank shell with only paint scratches

>can take a tank shell with only paint scratches
>slam in the ground at 400mph with absolutely no damage
>can survive an exploding arc reactor
>defeated by a retard with a frisbee

>funny how that happens, isn't it

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

But, I wonder, what is that Freshbee made out of?

27%

Adamantium

Captain America hits harder than the tank shell. There. And his suit was incredibly damaged in that fight.

Fuck off/

How do you think her pits smell bros?

His suits get progressivly less defensive, and more offensive with each iteration. Suits also go from being heavy enough that he needs a team of robots to put them on, to being light enough to concealed in a suitcase with many more points of articulation.

plot armor + marvelcuck shekels

BvS was amazing but the critics were paid off to trash it

no, just no

>he thinks iron man got hit by a tank shell
Yeah that tank just aimed up and hit the tiny, flying Iron Man dead on with a tank shell.

go watch a clip on youtube. the tank hit him.

They smell cute

DUDE IT'S FUN JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF AND ENJOY IT!

Its called jobbing

Welcome to Marvel

>can destroy a tank
>cant destroy a retard in spandex

Even as someone who grew up with DC and Batman TAS, I still thought the over all movie was a mess and critics were right to trash it. It had so many pay offs without set ups probably due to the film losing that 30 minutes in editing.

That said I'm worried even with those extra 30 mins it'll still be schlock.

What's sad is you have that pasta saved on a notepad file somewhere on your harddrive so you can shitpost these threads.This is your world.

>somehow saving pasta that triggers retards like you is sad
go back to your safe space faggot

Yeah, I know. What part of your post was disagreeing with mine? You seemed to focus in on the 'hit him' part when you should have been paying attention to the 'tank shell' part.

Unless you know of any tank shells that turn into cute puffs of black smoke when they hit something. This isn't Fant4stic.

Didn't mean to trigger you. Just sayin' is all.

>I-I'm not t-triggered! YOU'RE TRIGGERED!

Kek. Don't be upset manchild.

lol, sure he does

>his suit was damaged

That doesnt even make sense

i love this.

I see bullet holes in that armor, user.

>it's a capeshit thread on Sup Forums

>this is how I see every argument on Sup Forums
saved

Marvel has literally, LITERALLY nothing to cry about.

>my favorite studio who has produced literally 13 of the same movies, while also stealing other movie's stories, has nothing to cry about
suck a dick marvelfag

lol

I also like the part where Hulk could have easily ripped Loki apart but decided to just walk off because he was there only for comedic effect.

Honestly, Tony could've just slapped Cap once and ended it.

They'll probably say HE WAS HOLDING BAAAAAACK

literally no stakes: the movie: the toy commercial

When will DCucks learn

both me

Or he just googled it

>literally 13 of the same movies
Well you're right, there are literally 13 MCU movies.

>capeshit threads

I Fuckin love this meme

lol

to be fair, the frisbee was undestructible.

In their early conflicts he wants to take the other side in alive so they don't escalate to lethal force.

Late in the movie he's so pissed off he wants to tear Bucky limb from limb but doesn't want to (badly) hurt Cap. Cap keeps getting in the way to save Bucky.

If Iron Man had been thinking clearly he would have just flown straight up, busted out his arm lasers, chest blast thingy, and missiles to kill both of them. Neither Bucky nor Cap could do a damn thing about it.

Fortunately the movie actually shows you all this.

But meme on, you crazy diamond.

>Neither Bucky nor Cap could do a damn thing about it.
Cap's homolust for Bucky is stronger than vibranium, and Cap brought both.

WB owns rotten tomatoes.

>Tony Stark taking out the terrorists in a foreign land
>No mention of causing international affairs
>No mention of creating dire consequences in the future.

2pleb4me.

They covered it.

>They call a hearing on Stark's irresonsibility
>Enters to standing applause
>All the senators and 4 star generals kneel and kiss his shoe as he passes
>Throws out a few quips to gut busting laughter
>"I know some mistakes have been made, but dont worry=we WILL lock up all of my trouble causing friends."
>Tony made general of the United Nations army, leader of the Avengers and chief advisor to the president

>green text
>facts
>defeated by a retard with a frisbee who is a fascist

>superhero film threads
>star wars threads
>game of thrones threads
I want the plebsters to fuck off. At least doctor who stay within their shitty general

grow up manbaby

This is cum

the stupid thing is with cap's personality he would have had the same reaction as tony should he see someone he loves die

morally corrupt faggot

wtf was this about? what she's doing?

You have to understand, Tony went light on him,coz he's special
I mean he uses a frisbee & no weapon when he has been a soldier.
He is stuck in the Ice Age, & no MCUck can bring him back,except another person stuck in Ice Age.
inb4 bros b4 hoes

I love this pasta!

thanks Mr. Toreno

>Shield absorbs a slam from Mjolnir
>an M203 hitting the shield sends Steve flying

She is describing how she calmed down as a child and went to sleep.
Thumb sucking is incredibly common and my brother did the ear thing.

Genuinely nothing unusual here just that she is doing it as a grown women.

>>can take a tank shell with only paint scratches
>>slam in the ground at 400mph with absolutely no damage
>>can survive an exploding arc reactor
Never gets a concussion

Bravo

>BvS shows that Kryptonite destroys the cells of anyone from Krypton

>Batman makes a Kryptonite gas

>Superman inhales the Kryptonite gas in battle with Batman

>Supermans lungs are not destroyed and he does not suffocate to death, he just coughs and is fine seconds later

>46 posters
glad to know that autism is being contained here, seriously.
If you argue about Marvel or DC and spend your time insulting someone else's preference of movies
kill yourself

Now this is shitposting.

This is a classic example of MarvelKEKendrome. It is a normal case for turds who didn't pay any attention to science in school because they hate to think,especially when they have to reason. This is why child is led to believe MCUnts are kino,coz it has no logic.
The child becomes unable to think after watching repetitive brain-numbing movies.
inb4 child loses all ability to think for itself since it has become its habit to be spoon-fed every dumb obvious line,coz those lines increase screen time,which equals to more movies.
in short,every marvel movie is filler,only the after credits scene are relevant to the plot.

Kryptonite makes every Kryptonian almost human like.
Therefore,the sharp Kryptonite shard pierces Zod's skin.
During Cav-El's fight with Batffleck, he inhales Kryptonite & it enters his blood cells through lungs.
Therefore he gets weak. But this isn't a normal human,he still has the immunity of the Kryptonian,therefore his body takes care of the "alien particle" & expels it

meanwhile:
>Rhodes fall at terminal velocity for like 30-50 feet
>Paralyzed form the waist down

>Never gets a concussion
More like never implodes into mush

The original IM suit was very heavy and required large machines to assemble, while the newer ones are light enough to carry in a briefcase and assemble from many small parts by themselves. The suits after the first one must have significantly less defense.

>Batman's first attempt at making a gas form of an alien substance
>isn't perfect the first time
>Accepts without question Stark builds a fully functional exo suit in a cave... With a pile of SCRAPS