Don't go on Sup Forums for a few months

>Don't go on Sup Forums for a few months
>Feel happy, lots of energy, mind clear and focused on things I care about

>Start using Sup Forums again
>Short-tempered
>Always angry
>Getting frustrated all the time
>Constantly thinking about stupid shit that's either distant from reality or totally useless like how whitebois can compete or if Islam is the savior of the western world, or why tall countries drink a lot of millk or if I'd impregnate and racemix with an Argentinean or whatever idiotic thread some retard posted recently

How do we kill Sup Forums for good?

Ignoring it

He's grown too strong

i have the same with polish chan (doesn't matter which one). i don't lurk it anymore and i feel better, Sup Forums isn't as destructive and people here are more friendly and open

Sup Forums is the last site I need to leave.
But it is pretty hard

Whats so destructive it? Isn't it just pope posting

what did you mean by this

you forget to remove exifs from a pic you post and they'll start to stalk you, just for fun.
also they're circlejerking eachother calling everybody else normies and themselves "fucked up" (or idk how to translate it), which means NEET in their "language". And they think they're superior and more intelligent somehow
if you say you're not virgin/have gf/you are girl you get banned etc. there was even a few suicides of young people cus they were bullying them for literally nothing and they don't feel guilty just because they're anonymous. pope-posting is mainstream now and they butthurt about normies stealing their "memes"

You're weak

what the fuck is wrong with you "people"

what does "no elo" mean?

some French chan seems popular among Poles for some reason, and I've seen them post that.

HOLY SHIT!

SEND THEM ALL TO AUSCHWITZ! REe

Sissy whiteboi

Who can you even compete?

>he thinks in bait threads

Fucking leaf.

It has residual effects. If you read something every day for a long period of time it leaves an imprint.

I can't even begin to imagine how many pictures of BBC's I have browsed through, or how many times I've read a completely non-sensicle thread. This place is must have taken at least 10-20 IQ points, at least.

happymrburns.jpg

depends on the context havily, but most of the time it's a equivalent to cya

Truf..Emma..I mean dasrite!....Damn my vovulberry fails me

"no elo" means "hello" or "what's up"
just "elo" means the same
"no" is emphasis of that "elo", which is hard to explain further.

i sort of wish i was dead cause i know there's a point where i'm gonna stop being able to do the one thing that makes me happy in life

yeah, it might be farewell as well, but less often

I kind of wish I was alive.

Browsing and posting on this website is a slow death.