Mfw current state of Sup Forums

>mfw current state of Sup Forums

And this thread surely changes things you fucking obnoxious shitposter, kill yourself, end your life.

GoT is killing Sup Forums

>mfw current state of your life

>mfw current state of yours

queers

>mfw current running through me, making me do things

i don't mind metathreads 2bh. spastics that complain about them can just hide them as well

you sound mad, my friend

No, Sup Forums is killing Sup Forums

>implying Sup Forums was ever good

>mfw you're all a bunch of literal toddlers who are easily baited and/or triggered

That's ironic, you replied too.

CAN YOU JUST FUCKING STOP

This makes me laugh. Every time I visit this board I can't help but think that Sup Forums is truly the worst board. This a board about dumb frogposters, blacked, GoT, capeshit, miscellaneous spam, etc. There's almost nothing about tv and movies on this board.

>There's almost nothing about tv and movies on this board.
*Kinography threads,
*Stop a movie at 33 mins and guess what it is
*top film posters

I wish these types of threads would appear more often

>Janitor acceptance emails with be sent out over the coming weeks.
>weeks.

>*Kinography threads,
>*Stop a movie at 33 mins and guess what it is
>*top film posters
I'm not even memeing but those are the worst threads. Especially posters threads are just reposts of the same autistic blade runner poster and dumb minimalist shit

Atleast in got threads there is convo going

>mfw current state of both of your lives

agreed, those autistic circlejerks are the worst, same goes for the letterbox threads and all youtuber threads.

50% capeshit
20% star wars
30% GoT/doctor who/[inset tumblr fanfiction fantasy shit here]

This is why we need to either move all capeshit to Sup Forums or create a containment board for capeshit, star wars and faggy generals.

Both of these options cleanse the redditards from the board

It's all the reddit coming for the GoT threads

>>mfw current state of Sup Forums

Fun Fact: 53% of all threads on Sup Forums references Sup Forums and pol discussions

Faggots here constantly whining about what Sup Forums says need to grow a pair of balls and go bitch over there...

but most of the pussies on Sup Forums would get overtriggered and slash their own wrists after a day on Sup Forums, so they hide in their safe place Sup Forums where its safe to talk about the big bad meanies of Sup Forums

@70122780
If you don't like it, gb2 red.dit

>Around redditors never relax!

>think Sup Forums can't possible get any worse
>it does
it's an amazing place

kinda sad really, Sup Forums used to have its cliques and quirks, but the mods and redditors here literally did their best to ruin it all.

it's just not a fun board to browse any more

>letterbox threads
what the actual fuck is that? I never paid attention to what a letterbox is... is it meant to be some website?

reminds me of the stupid fucking Sup Forums bandcamp/soundcloud threads

>I'm not even memeing but those are the worst threads
go back to jerking over celebs

I legit list the best tier threads of Sup Forums and u hate it? what else are we meant to talk about u idiot dick

if this isn't pasta fucking kys, you goofball.

it's just 12 year olds congratulating each other over their ''taste''

>wow dude you consume such good media! you shud get a medal
>thanks bro, your taste is good too bravo

I love Sup Forums you guys are great. I wish there were more pest posting and problem child 2.

What we really need is sheevposting back

nice try, but at least 20% of Sup Forums at any given time is youtube shilling.

nah, I'd wish people would actually discuss more shows and films than whatever the latest capeshit release is. Sup Forums actually used to be like that, and you'd find new films or shows by browsing the board. that just doesn't happen any more

50% of the threads are little bitches complaining, how does it feel when you're a bigger reason this board is annoying to browse

and mods fucking do something ffs, jesus christ, you guys are useless

apart from glorious RLM threads, we could pay more attention to individual movie discussions and -core threads

>glorious RLM threads

the fucking cancer that is killing Sup Forums along with that faggot from AVGN

We could have fixed threads for the /got/ and /who/ ones so there wouldn't need to be created every time.

Sure is summer

>glorious RLM threads

You don't see this shit on other boards (or at least to this degree).

obviously because moderation didn't rape other boards and ban on-topic posting to the extent that they did on Sup Forums

the backlash is deserved and it was avoidable.

Why are you guys this triggered
Is it because you are too plebian to understand absolute RLMcore

Why dont they stay on redditard?

ban capeshit

I hate it. I just want to stumble upon cool movie recommendations, am I asking too much?

Pedos?