There are white supremacists, nationalists, bigots and misogynists posting on Sup Forums right now

>there are white supremacists, nationalists, bigots and misogynists posting on Sup Forums right now

>there are bullies bullying other posters and going around UNPUNISHED

Remember that they are the weak minority while we are strong together.

>"I'm a nationalist"
>"immigration and multiculturalism is bad"

>at any time you are talking to a european flag you could actually be talking to an indian
>it might be happening right now

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Well it depends on the culture and people, shitskins and shitty culture from North Africa and the Middle East aren't compatible with western civilization. Besides Europe is already incredibly diverse

Rasheed

they are both good, provided that the immigrants and culture is white

>white woman MUST BE controlled by jews to choose men from other races over me, there is no other possible explanation

Kek you sound like a neet

White race is going extinct, and theres literally nothing you can do about it.

you sound like a non-white subhuman

>childish name-calling
Grow up friend

Yep, honestly it really doesn't matter. My life won't affected, I won't disappear all of a sudden. I don't give a shit someone just because they have the same skin color as me, besides I care more about myself. Collectivism, not even once

>be white
>have neanderthal DNA
>literally a subhuman
Kek

>be non-white
>be a subhuman

Guess we're the same then. Only difference is my dick isnt embarrassingly small.

Do you say those things in real life too or you just don't talk to anyone in the first place?

2 (two) non-white subhumans

>Europe will burn in your lifetime
Feels good man

He just talks shit online, like everyone else on this website. Why do you think the white race is dying out, full of cucks.

>there are white people posting on Sup Forums right now

>there are countries where being a nationalist is somehow considered bad and extreme and not expected and natural like the love of a mother for her child
Disgusting.

But white children already have a future.

>be non-white
>try to rationalise being non-white

>there are white supremacists, nationalists, bigots and misogynists posting on Sup Forums right now
>tfw I am all of those

White people are a lost cause, I guess that's what 40+ years of guilt and "you can't be racist towards white" nonsense pushed by Jewish liberal media does to you. Mestizo master race incoming

>be white
>constantly apologize for being white
>basically beg others to fuck your wives for you
>visit BLACKED
>get tans

How much more cucked can you be?

>there are marxists currently alive on this very planet

>be the nigger variety of non-white
>get shot by a cop
>cry

Im not black, but try again buddy. :^)

>be australian
>get chink'd
Lmao even the least masculine men cuck you.

If white people are lost, then humanity and civilization is lost. A world not ruled by the white man will collapse.

>be the indian variety of non-white
>shit on a street

>there are people living in 99.6% white countries RIGHT NOW

yep, that's me

same

Keeeeeep going. Surely ONE of your cringy insults will work.

>be australian
>roo'd

im glad shitaly is sinking

>be the muslim variety of non-white
>worship a desert pedo

see the trend? subhuman through and through

I think all non-white posters here are good except for the idiot diasporafags with American and German flags that shit up every single thread, who should all be gassed. There is such a monumental difference in post quality between them and people in their home countries it's not even funny.

Almost user, think south.

Also, I do see a trend. Whites are cucked by everyone.

Mediterranean supremacist, nationalist, bigot master race here

>be a non-white of spic variety
>lack a head

Well played. Because you made me giggle, Ill let you marry a white girl. Your family name will live on a generation longer.

>be spic
>be a headless horseman