youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3IEv4_6To
vid.me/e/aBza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for King Azor Jon

2nd for STANNIS THE MANNIS

>not a single non-white main character
whi is this allowed

>follow stannis without question for years
>he even cuts off the top half of your fingers and you still worship the mother fucker
>your own son died for the glory of stannis
>some giant bitch comes in and says she executed stannis
>barely react
What happened to Davos?

Rate this season 1-10 fags

>I give it a 9

Yea, Okay bud.

Stannis was a fake Messiah

Davos saw the only true Son of God: Jon

Literally every single part of this show is based on the Bible or the Greek mithology

First for Maisie, most beautiful in all the realm.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3IEv4_6To

vid.me/e/aBza

where were you when Stoneheart was confirmed?

FIRST FOR STANNIS THE RIGHTFUL KING

BEND THE KNEE
BEND THE KNEE

Episode Titles for 6.08-6.10 (revealed by Sky):
6.08 - No One
6.09 - Battle of the Bastards
6.10 - The Winds of Winter

Sansa grows up dreaming of marrying a prince and becoming queen. She is ecstatic about her courtship with Joffrey, and believes all the tales about noble knights doing honorable deeds. Sansa of course finds out that the reality of knights and heroes is much different than the stories about them, and Joffrey is actually a monster who abuses and mistreats her. Her fantasy becomes a nightmare. Joffrey is also a bastard, and not a true prince. The ironic twist is that if R+L=J, then Jon is actually in the line of succession for the iron throne. Sansa would then end up with a real prince and heir, rather than the bastard Joffrey. Jon shares many of the same traits as the heroes of her stories, such as bravery and sacrifice.

4-5 so far

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Reminder that Sophie Turner wants Sansa to hook up with a woman

canon.

oh god the walls really going to come down on episode 10 isn't it. D&D have really rushed the WW storyline

she'll ride brienne's mouth as it was a prancing pony.

Can't wait till your general gets banned again scum.

>S6, E9 - Battle of the Bastards

I can't wait for this ep, but that title is pretty bland. I'll give DnD one for free: "Snowfall". It's fucking pottery.

For the night is dark....

And full of turnips xD

-GRRM, 2011

wew

He was dedicated but he's also coolly practical.

What good would throwing a shitfit do? What's done is done.

I swear to god if Danny isn't the villain or a villain I'm gonna be pissed. What a shit character with a shit arc.

Hey Redditor, please stop advertising. That's against the rules.

Thanks Satan

If they ax Davos I'm out of this trainwreck.

Never happening. Showfags would riot.

dumb fredposter

Quiz! Which character do you most want to

>Hug
>Kiss
>Fuck
>Fuck in the ass
>Get fucked/pegged in the ass by
>Give oral sex to
>Recieve oral sex from
>Torture
>Kill
>Enslave and sissify/sluttify

/got/ newfag here. Why is this general banned in the off season?

>He STILL hasn't asked Mel why she was the only one to return

>It just hasn't come up yet, what's done is done after all

reminder that #buttslut is one of our girls and newfag haters can go back to plebbit

Because it should be banned in the on season, and the mods have to make up for lost time

Meera, for all of these.

>Hug
Sam

>Kiss
Dany

>Fuck
>Fuck in the ass
Jamie

The Hound

>Give oral sex to
Oberyn

>Recieve oral sex from
Cersei

>Torture
Ramsay, give him a taste of his own medicine

>Kill
Walder Frey

Theon

>one of our girls
Not since she hit puberty and turned into a goblin

Just Meera my shit right up

Because /got/ is a fucking cancer, and a cesspool for Redditors. It should be banned on season as well.

>Torture
>Kill

my GOD you're a kinky couple

I still have hope that she will at least be a temporary villain.
Trying to conquer a land that is completely foreign to her, whose people don't support her, and which doesn't mean anything to her. She'll resort to force and slaughter trying to seize a throne she only thinks she wants, but in the final fight she'll realize the wrongs of her ways and fuck off to rule over Essos instead.

This is D&D territory though, so she'll end up becoming the queen, marry Jon Snow , and peg him every night, or something like that.

I agree with the others. Meera

call my crazy but i like a little more woman attached to my noses

Meera tbqh

>bran did I ever tell you about your dead uncle who you're named after?
>he got the woman i loved but was too shy to approach to dance with me but ended up fucking her himself later on. she committed suicide after giving birth to his stillborn bastard.
>he was a good brother

>The dragon has three heads
>Daenerys
>Jon
>Stannis

Is this confirmed? 'Battle of the Bastards' seems a little too obvious?

you're crazy

>Hug
Bran
>Kiss
Margaery
>Fuck
Melisandre
>Fuck in the ass
Dany
Jon
>Give oral sex to
Arya
>Recieve oral sex from
Sansa
>Torture
Cersei
>Kill
Walder Frey
Sansa

2/10
fucked up dorne
fucked up kings moot
burger repeats season 1's end
sansa strong independence wymin rattling saber for war instead of a trophy passed around

+2 points for the sweet play in Braavos

>rushed
It's taking fucking ages man.

>Hug
Gilly
>Kiss
puffySansa
>Fuck
Sansa
>Fuck in the ass
Rose
BestSandGirl
>Give oral sex to
Danny
>Recieve oral sex from
Smirkfu
>Torture
high sparrow
>Kill
Bran
Arya

not for Dabid

Reminder that everything is rushed but the episodes are still boring with nothing happening.

the third head is either Tyrion or Bran.
Stannis is the king Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A true king

5-6/10 at best.

>Jon tells Dolorous not to fuck up the wall while he's gone
>the wall gets fucked up

>d&d managed to make jon's resurrection a complete non-event

the story would've been exactly the same if they didn't kill him in the first place, what was the point of adapting it then

Whats the point of this webm you fucking creeper

>Hug - Hodor
>Kiss - Tommen
>Fuck - CIA
>Fuck in the ass - Bran
>Get fucked/pegged in the ass by - Ramsay
>Give oral sex to - Jaime
>Recieve oral sex from - Jon
>Torture - Daario
>Kill - Walder
>Enslave and sissify/sluttify - Salsa

Where my Macebro's at?

>muh wire and sopranos

Shock user!!! That is what this show thrives on now it is also what makes it complete trash now as well. Deaths have no impact because we get a character death of the week now.

Apex beta tbf

holy shit

>implying Jon isn't Brandon's bastard

5-6 so far. Hopefully Snow Bowl will be GOAT fight scene

8/10 thus far

>implying Jon isn't Bran's bastard

y'all hating?

>the final fight
>dragons dead, Jon Snow on his knees with the Night's King about to cleave him in half
>Bran witnesses this scene from a distance and remembers something the 3ER told him
>"you will fly"
>the words repeat in Bran's mind and he begins to slowly fly up into the air, sparks of electricity dancing around him
>Bran shouts a mighty warcry, gaining the attention of the White Walkers
>they advance towards him but Bran blasts them back with electricity powers before they reach him
>they all shout AAAAAA SAVE ME NIGHT'S KING as they are obliterated
>in a desperate attempt to stop this God, the Night's King throws his sword at Bran
>it stops mid-air and hovers just inches from Bran's face
>all of a sudden the sword goes flying towards Night's King and impales him, causing him to explode into millions of ice shards
>Bran freezes the shards in place using his special powers to prevent them from killing Jon Snow
>Bran then goes Super Sayian and ascends into Godhood, leaving behind Westeros forever

Actually my top 2 is Twin Peaks and Sopranos. You don't actually believe GoT is a top 10 show of all time do you ?

what an exquisite attire

>try not to knock it down while I'm gone
It's happening lads, I'm hype

Davos is based. not some Stannis fanatic. He saw him as rightful heir but slowly lost respect as Stannis betrayed his own honor. Now he has to move on and do what's best for the good folk.

Fuckin A+ guy and should be king or hand

>Hug
Hodor
>Kiss
Danaerys
>Fuck
Margaery
>Fuck in the ass
Tyene
Ghost
>Give oral sex to
Sansa
>Receive oral sex from
Arya
>Torture
Walder Frey
>Kill
CIA
>enslave and slutify
Miranda

BASED

6/10

would've been a solid 8 if not for episode 1 and 4

My friend has a source in HBO Nordic where the guys have received a copy of the episode to be aired.Here's what was described.

1.Meera Reed and Bran Stark are still being chased by a group of Wights and it seems the wights are catching up.Meera is exhausted and about to give up on Bran.We see a man on a horseback seemingly with a flaming sword who kills a couple of wights with a strike and the rest by dismounting from his horse.A close up shows the man to be Ned's brother Benjen Stark who'd left the wall in season 1.Bran is still in his visions and Meera doesn't recognize him.He says he knows what's happened and they need to take Bran to Castle Black.A well shot scene.

The crowd at Kings landing has gathered at the Red Keep for Margaery's atonement.The HS is recalling Margaery's sins and Margaery confesses to lying to the Gods about Loras's affairs and says she repents.The HS says the Gods have accepted her repentance and have taken her to be a servent of the Seven.A long speech.Just then the Tyrell army arrives but Margaery commands them to stay put.The king is impressed by the High Sparrow's justice and agrees to use the 7 pointed star as a part of the sigil.Later a furious Cersei along with the Mountain demands a meeting with the HS but a fight breaks out b/w the Mountain and the sparrow guards.Cersei orders the Mountain to go after Septa Unella and he crushes her to death.

A vision about the death of the Mad King just as Jamie described to Brienne.Young Ned is the 1st to arrive after Jamie stabs the mad king and questions his honor.Jamie then sits on the iron throne but says he did it for Robert.

Sam and Gilly arrive at Horn Hill. His sister and mother are good people but his father is furious that he broke the vows of the Nights Watch by fathering a child.He doesnt believe Sam killed a WW and thinks the baby is his.He refuses to let Gilly stay.Sam leaves his home with Gilly and on the carriage tells her he stole his father's Valyrian sword.

>post yfw the sneks kill the mountain.... again

2/10

That's the best I can do.

>muh reddit facile infantile anti-art poorly written normie garbage
kys

>he stole his father's Valyrian sword
Called this happening from the start.

>flaming sword
BENJEN STARK IS AZOR AHAI

(Cont)

Walder frey is at the Twins celebrating the wedding of his son.A raven arrives which says he can get Riverrun if he agrees on one condition.No word on whom the letter is from.Possibly LF or Jaime.

Arya arrives at the play and goes backstage.She's serving wine with the poison to the actress.The actress remarks that Arya has the looks of a lady and offers her a position in her cast.She says they'll be going to the Twins for Walder Frey's daughter's wedding.Arya sees the opportunity to get a name off her list and spills the wine

Daenerys and Daario are on the way to Mereen and converse.The khalasar see Drogon above and Dany is relieved that Drogon is coming with them.Varys says Dany is arriving with an army and they need to make provisions.The new priestesses spread the word of Dany returning as the end of Darkness.

The Hound's return will be Episode 7.
Stannis is dead, no sightings of him this season.
LSH leak is fake.

Daily reminder that sansa is going to have ramsay's baby

What if Mace is playing the Game of Thrones?

Who would win between prime BookBarristan and prime BookArthur?

what is the fucking point in spoiling the show for yourself, just wait the extra day and have a better experience when you watch it

Fucking DABID&DAHN

If spoilers ruin your experience watching something you are a fucking pleb.

Arthur