Kate Beckinsale Recalls Michael Bay’s Hurtful Comments About Her Looks

“When we were promoting the film, Michael Bay was asked why he had chosen Ben [Affleck] and Josh [Hartnett], and he said, 'I have worked with Ben before and I love him, and Josh is so manly and a wonderful actor',“ Beckinsale said. “Then when he was asked about me, he'd say, ‘Kate wasn't so attractive that she would alienate the female audience.

"I didn't want someone who was too beautiful. Women feel disturbed when they see someone's too pretty,” Bay said.

Was Michael Bay right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2avOxIQr-vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Too beautiful" is a euphemism for man jaw, a plastic nose, and giant fake tits.

Bay confirmed gaylord

Low test beta jawlet detected

megagaylord

She's "hollywood" nu-beatiful.

I.e. flat chest, man face, brown hair, achingly thin nose and legs.

She was on Graham Norton last night. She's still completely stunning. Made Emila Clarke who was sitting beside her look like shit.

I dunno what that fag is talking about. Beckinsale is hot as fuck

her face isn't all that

her body is 10/10

so yeah he was right

Hip to waist ratios makes the women, not her jaw or silicone tits. What's the matter with you?

i.e. "she's not a blonde"

Gay af

She's way hotter than anyone else he's ever casted even at her age

KB is by no means ugly, but Bay was right. Charlize Theron for example is a great actress but she's simply too beautiful and ends up looking out of place in some roles. Most notably Prometheus.

Bay I'd wrong.

Not about the women hating those prettier, that's a fact. Beckinsale is absolutely amazing. A goddess. Women everywhere should hate her if they don't already. She's a shining beacon of perfection that other women can barely even dream to be.

Bay confirmed gay.

>42 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=2avOxIQr-vc

Looks aren't everything. Her British accent and attitude are the real problem.

she looks like shit and a 6/10 at best

don't know why people worship female celebrities so much, it's pathetic

>Her British accent and attitude are the real problem.

Fuck off

hnnnnng

this is just begging to be shopped

>don't know why people worship female celebrities so much, it's pathetic

Agreed but that's a dangerous statement on Sup Forums

>Kate Beckinsale
>6/10

Terrible b8 user.

>like shit

hmm

That's not entirely true. She's in her 40's now. Women get more masculine with age.

this. also the fact that niggereyes are disgusting and belong into the trash. i'm sorry if you lost in the gene lottery :P

Fair enough, she's still about as low test as they come though.

It's not unheard of for rich men to have ambitious and beautiful daughters. Unless you're basing your opinion on the attractiveness scale of the rest of the cast, your statement makes absolutely no sense.

>"I didn't want someone who was too beautiful. Women feel disturbed when they see someone's too pretty,” Bay said.

Well, women can get pretty catty & jealous regarding other women. I think it is something Hollywood believes, though, that women can be *too* beautiful and that if they are, they're a risk because of it. It ties in with what Emily Rajatkowski was saying a week or so ago about being a "sexy" actress and finding it difficult to get meaty roles. The kind of person Hollywood likes is someone who is really a little on the plain side, but can be made up to be glamorous. Next-door types. Your JLaws and Sandra Bullocks. I think it does go for men, as well (and truth be told, men do get riled up about "pretty boy" actors - remember how hated Leo was twenty years ago, before he got a reputation as an Oscars underdog?).

That said, it's not really something they usually say openly, but Bay is known for his bluntness. I'm just a little surprised he'd think that of Beckinsale, who with her dash of Burmese ancestry has a rather exotic look to her.

I want to live where you live if kate is barely above average.

>i'm sorry if you lost in the gene lottery :P

Blue and green eyes handle light worse than brown eyes and degenerate faster

Shop a white dick only.

>Kate will never play around your bum
Why is she so perfect bros?

No matter how many people you call low test fat women will never be anything other than fuel for chubby chasers.

>tfw no 1/8th Burmese gf

here you go you sick fuck

>Unless you're basing your opinion on the attractiveness scale of the rest of the cast
what do you think "looking out of place" implies?

He's right about women feeling disturbed when they see a woman who is prettier than them. Women are retarded.

Nice.

Never said anything about fat - the second you get fat you just lose all your curves and shape. High test is just having an ass and tits with a small waist. Strong thighs help.

Basically the features that having high testosterone is clinically proven to drive you to like.

If a guy had done this to a girl, there would have been outrage and accusations of sexual assault

As a man, when I see a man more masculine than me or more beautiful on screen, I'm like "yes, now this is someone I can look up to, this is someone I'm rooting for"

Her feet are so powerful.

how doesn't this apply to kate
she's a literal 10/10

>I have worked with Ben before and I love him, and Josh is so manly and a wonderful actor

Wow, can you imagine how much it would hurt to have those heels standing on your dick

nigga gay as fuck.

Oh, it's one of the THICC faggots. Go masturbate to a landwhale.

>implying you need to be thick to have a good whr

More like Michael Gay

A qt patootie while young. An absolute semen demon when mature.

Not that guy but how fucking effeminate do you have to be to not think waist hip ratios are the most important. It's literally the best indicator of reproductive viability.

I'd prefer her bare, naked soles standing on my dick.

I think the quality level of Michael Bay's Transformer movies shows that his sense of judgement and taste is complete shit.

Kate has nothing to be worried about.

She was cuter then than how sexy she is now.

Watch Cold Comfort Farm

i'd prefer them on my tongue

>be audience member on some latenight talk show
>Kate is guest
>you get shrunk
>host gives you to her

What happens next?

I think men are more inclined to be the opposite. They're more likely to be inspired by an impossibly good looking man to improve themselves.

I'd rather have her stomp my balls into mush but maybe that's just me

Are there 2 schools of footfaggotry?

possibly sour grapes because classy Kate didn't want to put out like that tacky whore Megan Fox

Literally no-one gives a shit about your embarrassing fetish

Wow, I can't believe they released this photo uncensored. Look how lewd the undersides of her toes are.

>When asked to comment on his death years later, Kate Beckinsale said, "It was so sudden. He just went to sleep one night, and didn't wake up again."[6]

the feels

You have to understand for most normal people those feet are about as attractive as the floor under them

Emilia just neck yaself luv, you're done, you're rubbish

Me on the bottom

It's a comfy TV film.

Animals.

yes. you have foot patricians who enjoy the feet in an aesthetic manner. they love kissing, licking and smelling cute female feet, and then smashing the girl in question.

then you have the beta cucks who want girls to step on their balls, who want to lick dirt off of women's feet, and other submissive beta shit

C'mon now, footfags are gross but I dunno if we should call them animals.

why is the man hitting his belly?

I love the way her toes are shaped

Both Porridge and Rising Damp are classic British sitcoms.

Now if she only had some tits and ass

>high TEST

it's not that hard to make mother of burguers look like shit

>Kate will never trample my face with her sexually charged soles

They both sound like betas to everyone else.

footlovers need to stick together. if we balkanize, we're more susceptible to attacks from tits guys. united, we are strong.

Is that Joey?

Somebody knew what they were doing when they took this pic.

There is no other explanation.

Nah Bruce Campbell

jesus christ talk shows are pure cancer

Pretty sure everyone hates tits guys.

ass men > tits queers

jesus christ she could squeeze a small planet through that mouth

Could you put a BBC there please, thanks.

As a tits guy I feel offended

We are the peaceful majority, always under attack by angry assniggers

Is there a higher resolution somewhere of this picture?

i will never stick together with beta cucklords like you submissive footfaggots

you are the reason why I'm ashamed to say i like feet

Michael Bay confirmed PUA. Throw at a little neg at her shit tests then run his routine and escalate to kino.

KYS

Drag the picture into Google images and see what comes up. Here's one.

>all these people judging Beckinsale in her 40s