It will be very sad to see Brits raped by the Germans on EU steroids

It will be very sad to see Brits raped by the Germans on EU steroids.

I will enjoy the show, though.

>independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-goldman-sachs-move-half-london-jobs-3000-employees-new-york-europe-eu-frankfurt-a7534776.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-independence-support-for-second-referendum-plummets-a7447196.html
scotsman.com/news/support-for-scottish-independence-lowest-since-2014-referendum-1-4304686
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/davidson-now-more-popular-sturgeon-scotland/
ibtimes.co.uk/goldman-sachs-rubbishes-reports-it-moving-jobs-out-london-1601982
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-b-but it was supposed to be a good move for them!!!

Aren't these the people who caused the crash?

BYE BYE dont let the door hit you on the way out

>(((Goldman Sachs)))
>German

I see that toilet cleaning fluids have damaged your brain yet again.

I seriously cannot believe people here take Welsh or Cornish Independence seriously
makes me lmfao every single time

Honestly I just want Scotland to break free and Ireland to be made whole.

Will you laugh when the iron boots of welshmen echo on your towns main street?

They're all going to have about 40 cousins crammed into their 1 room houses in a wee while.

Scotland doesn't want to though
Yeah I probably will considering my dad was welsh mate
The Welsh like Wales but there is no Welsh independence movement whatsoever

""""threatens""""

MEN OF HARLECH STOP YOUR DREAMING
CAN'T YOU SEE THE ANGLO SCHEMING
STAB THEM UNTIL THEY'RE SCREAMING
WELSHMEN NEVER YIELD

>scotland doesn't want to
Ok /perfidious/ let's see how things play out in the next few years.

PLS DON'T LEAVE US ALONE WITH THOSE EURO SHITS

I think it's because no matter how hard we fuck up our country will still be superior in every single conceivable way to theirs.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-independence-support-for-second-referendum-plummets-a7447196.html
scotsman.com/news/support-for-scottish-independence-lowest-since-2014-referendum-1-4304686
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/davidson-now-more-popular-sturgeon-scotland/
that was a quick google search

the germans will be fucked by cutting us off, they cannot afford to break ties with the financial capital of the world, as well as the german motorcar industry which rely on their exports to us. sorry to disappoint you

t. watched a sargon vid and thinks he's a pro

I'm sure some countries will be unhappy with the french and german domination with less balance/hindrance in the EU due to us leaving
maybe others will follow

Brits BTFO

Games and laptops and computer equipment has already increased by 15%

*sips tea*
He is

>cornwall

I'm sure the plummeting pound will help with their world famous export of...

im just realistic. money talks. money drives the EU and the world, not principles. think the billionaires driving the EU will want business potentially disrupted with britain? no!
business will continue to run smoothly as they cant afford for it not to, and so a sensible deal will be met. i assure you

>this brits thinks his country is unique
>this damage control

Sure they will

Britain is a very unique country

We're pretty unique desu.

this
(((they))) are just fleeing after loosing Britain
wonder where are they going to go when Trump enters office

to their single state that trump has/will be pushing for

Kernow you shitlord

OH NO NOT CORNWALL WHAT WILL WE DO NOW

good lad

Cornflakes > Cornwall

>95% of england would give an arm and a leg to be able to eat their cornflakes in cornwall

how does it feel? i walk outside and have a view of an untouched valley, close to white sand beaches and fields around me with no minorities or common minded uncultured englishman

We're going to kick Mexico out of NAFTA and the UK can join.

Oh no I'm sure the millions of Leave voters in the north will be devastated by this news

Yes the British motor industry is about to see a new rebirth any day now. Too bad the German counterpart has no offshore markets for their cars beside
>le steer on the other side land.

>they cannot afford to break ties with the financial capital of the world

yes so they'll just engineer the movement of the financial capital of the world to somewhere else. Hence the movement of staff and reorganisation of the banks' operations to france or germany

>somewhere else
Where?

I get a sight of Orkney out my kitchen window pal.

do you know what that would entail?
you cant just up and move without any issues, and like i said they wont need to move because things wont change, there wont be a reason to

ibtimes.co.uk/goldman-sachs-rubbishes-reports-it-moving-jobs-out-london-1601982

Whoops!

>what is posturing

>It will be very sad to see Brits raped by the Germans on EU steroids.
ehh, no, it will be funny though.

>Britain ended last year as the strongest of the world’s advanced economies with growth accelerating in the six months after the Brexit vote
>Business activity hit a 17-month high last month, meaning that the economy grew by 2.2 per cent last year — more than the six other leading nations, including the US, Germany and Japan.

>its just a flesh wound

I wonder how much of that business activity was foreign multinationals buying up British stock due to the weaker pound.

Paris or Frankfurt as has been suggested and threatened by these banks for months now (or hypothetically speaking, anywhere they want)

It's not like london is inherently that much better for banking. Enormous banks just set up operations there in the past and they can and may move elsewhere if it makes more sense to them financially.

ill call it a wound when it actually happens, pal
until then they can say whatever they want

>you cant just up and move without any issues
if they think having better access to the EU would outweigh the cost of moving operations elsewhere then they'll do it.

i.e. within statistical error range

Ok, there seams to be some misunderstanding in regard to the trade position of the UK.
Regardless how you feel about the referendum you can't be as blind as to think UK exports less to the EU than any __single__ EU state exports to the UK.
The average was something like 6 or 7 % of exports with Germany exporting 10-11% to the UK, these would be the numbers EU members would be risking.
The total amount is heigher than the entire UK export to EU, yes, UK is a net importer, but read on.
EU will negotiate togather, meaning UK will not be able to discuss it's exports on a on country level.
This means UK will be negoatiating for all it's EU exports, that is much more than 10% of it's exports, maybe it was 40%, maybe it was less.
Now you can point out that these are percentages and UK gives fuck all about exports, but even with the numbers converted to money UK still exports twice as much to EU than Germany does to UK.
In other words UK stands to lose it's hand while Europeans could lose a finger if the deal goes bad.
I hope this explains why UK is in a bad position in these negotiations.

i imagine a brit saying the exact same thing about ireland a few centuries ago