Hey Sup Forums, I'm not a normal poster here, but I thought I'd share a quick story with you...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm not a normal poster here, but I thought I'd share a quick story with you. I recently went to a yard sale in my neighborhood and found a piece of merchandise that intrigued me: it was like one of those retractable light sabers and was yellow, but 2 sticks on it said "The Bibleman Adventures." I looked up the series, and apparently there's very little information on it. While I CAN find shopping listings and mentions of a bibleman board game, action figures, and DVDs, I can't find any about his sword. Which leads me to wonder, do I have some Chinese bootleg Bibleman merch and if so, is this worth some cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8oWQRku69Gk?t=10m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7w_tvo4VY
youtube.com/watch?v=0RfU5r63AXY
youtube.com/watch?v=BcMY_tWEeZg
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4mF9GSp4w
youtube.com/watch?v=7VTqWi8BhvU
youtube.com/watch?v=zXsHPLl-zFY
youtu.be/3En1-5f-J2E?t=1m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is the sword in question

I remember this show, basically a Batman rip off with lightsabers.

Aka pure kino

How can kids become strong in the Lord's mighty power? Have them read Ephesians chapter six, where St. Paul lists his famous armor inventory. At the very end, he reminds us to "take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God." This toy Bibleman sword is the perfect way to turn everyday role-playing games into Bible reminders to help kids live a life of faith. Did we mention it lights up, vibrates, and has Bibleman sound effects? Equip your young warrior-in-training with a weapon that reinforces the importance of God's Word.Batteries not included. TOYS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.

Jesus :Put away your laser sword, for those who live by the laser sword shall die by the laser sword

I looked this up, but that's the description of a different sword. Mine has a darker handle, not a purple one.

I still own every Willie Aimes episode, his autograph, and a few action figures.

The most mainstream thing I've seen reference this was Super

>It's a "Bible man rallies the crusaders" episode

youtu.be/8oWQRku69Gk?t=10m27s
I feel like this show is a treasure trove of reaction gifs.

>It's a "Bible Man revives the Spanish Inquisition" episode

I used to have almost every episode on vhs.
I remember it being very funny.

Being raised Christian was weird.

>it's a Bible Man fends off accusations of child molestation in the court of law episode

Shit, my parents just bought me veggietales.

>It's a "Bible Man founds a 'Pray Away the Gay' camp" episode

I had a ton of those too.
>tfw i still have Hillsong United songs memorized a decade later

Protestants are the fucking worst.

I remember my parents used to buy a lot of christian stuff for me, but eventually they gave it up and decided I'd be better off making my own religious decisions in life.

But this was after 8 consecutive Catholic Summer Camps, one at which I had to be taken home early because the other kids actually stole all my possessions because I asked why being gay was a sin.

>It's a Bibleman fights Jews, atheists, feminists, and pagans episode

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7w_tvo4VY
You bet it.

That 4th guy doubles as pagan and Jewish.

We posting Christkino?
youtube.com/watch?v=0RfU5r63AXY

Newfag here, what does "kino" mean?

I assume it means high quality film.

it means get the fuck out newfag

I'm only a curious normie who lurks on Sup Forums mostly, fuck off.

Anyone else notice this?

go back to facebook faggot

You just gave him two more reasons you should fuck off.

>confirmed for never watching mad tv

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=BcMY_tWEeZg

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4mF9GSp4w

youtube.com/watch?v=7VTqWi8BhvU

Mad tv is unfunny shit.

hello rebbit, enjoying snl?

wtf is 17 min about

youtube.com/watch?v=zXsHPLl-zFY

God I'd forgotten all about this

Bar codes are of the devil, don't you know anything?

Bar codes have 666 in them and used for commerce, they're the mark of the beast.

You know Family International ended up being a cult/crime syndicate hyrlbrid? They ran thos elaborate prostitution ring where its prostitutes would have sex with men and try ro convert them to their own bizarre version of Christianity and if that didnt work they would blackmail them. Also, they were notorious for their internal child molestation scandal.

Family International was evil as shit

Notice what, a generic guarding stance? You're looking for a connection that isnt there weeb.

Top kek!

Best Episode of Bibleman

Bibleman vs The Jews
(yes this episode actually happened)

youtu.be/3En1-5f-J2E?t=1m3s

>"You see, Timmy, the Muslims tried to dominate US. That's how the onslaught started."

That Easter weekend Crusades special...

Why are christians always so creatively bankrupt?
I guess Satan has all of the talent.

Sell your cloak and buy a laser sword

>for kids
>phallic
>vibrates

GOOD JOB RELIGION!

wow, that is the most stereotypical depiction of a jew and I have ever seen, and i'm an anti-Semite right off the bat. lol

>its a take bronze age nomadic goat herders fables literally episode

I'd say "nice b8", but this actually fucking made me kek.

Because budgets. No one with any real money is going to bankroll anything with such a specific, religious based message.

God's Not Dead had a budget of 2 million and still managed to be fucking shit and show that Christians don't even understand Western philosophy.