>doesnt have gf problem like vision
>play vidya
>live in mom closet

he has a hot mom

>ywnb Quicksilver

>is a twink
>would look fab in a dress

fox quicksilver best quicksilver

why does marvel suck so much at casting?

>>play vidya
>>live in mom closet
but you are

I have mixed feelings about this

His fat rolls beg to differ

>why does marvel suck so much at casting?
thats not true at all.
>CA:CW cast

Remember how in X-Men Storm & Jean both adults barely managed to lift Wolverine from the Statue of Liberty's head to it's torch?

Me neither.

>Prefers to bring Magneto to the his side by appealing to the goodness inside of him and to do what it's correct instead of using "ur muh father" shit
Based

>>Saves people's lives time and time again
Havok?

AoU Quicksilver was good, but Fox Quicksilver is too fucking good. Is like saying Affleck Batman was shit just because Keaton is GOAT

Quicksilver is supposed to be a jackass, because he's living alone in a hell he can't escape. Making him likable is just laziness.

I prefer hot aunts

havok was already dead time he arrived.

I imagine making him just like the comics would be the laziest route.

this

>want audience to like a character
>better just erase his personality and make him a hero lol

Fox Rogue doesn't resemble comic Rogue
Fox Mystique doesn't resemble comic Mystique
Fox Cyclops doesn't resemble comic Mystique
Fox Angel doesn't resemble comic Angel
Fox Iceman doesn't resemble comic Iceman
Etc

What made you think Quicksilver was going to be like in the comics? they only have the name and the powers similar, nothing else.

>why does marvel suck so much at casting?

Because their Quicksilver was meant to die quickly and be forgetable, since they knew they couldn't top Fox.

>Fox Cyclops doesn't resemble comic Mystique

That's a good thing.

But he is still a kid in the movies, lots to learn in life.

Powers at first are fun and awesome, then is just routine

It always bothered me how Superman "actives" his superspeed in Smalville and doesn't live in a superslow world. He couldn't come fucking Lois

Fuck, meant to write Cyclops but presed Ctrl+F for some reason

I loved him as soon as they first met him in DoFP because of his personality.

He sealed the deal for me in Apocalypse by wearing a Rush shirt.

If I've learned anything from going to concerts and talking to fans, its that the Rush fanbase is one of the nicest and most easygoing people around. Only natural that QS seems like the same type of guy.

in Smallville, super speed was a metaphor for homosexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8

Did you not watch Dofp?
Logan specifically states that he was very different when he knew him showing he has lots to learn and understand. They didnt erase anything, they just developed the character differently in a way that best suited the movie franchise

I think Quicksilver is a pretty cool guy. Eh runs very fast and doesn't afraid of anything.

or because Joss Whedon is a little bitter bitch and killed him off because the brought back Coulson for TV.

Why quicksilver is villain in comics.
That seems too stupid considering her sister is hero

also why MCU one is another hero? isnt mcu makes similar to comic as possible.

They both started as villains, part of the brotherhood of evil mutants, eventually became heros like Hawkeye with the Avengers.

But, unlike Wanda, Pietro percives the world differently, like slowed down, and that would drive anyone insane.

How does he talk then? Does he intentionally say his words slowly so they sound normal to us?

He does have stupid looking hair tho. Other than that - best boy

Add to that Magneto being their father (till recently) and being a fucking cunt towards them, so yeah.

Quicksilver is not a villain in the comics, just an asshole who often does dickish things.

GTFO shipper fag. flash and Clark were clearly just having a bromantic farewell.

Why do you fricking fricks have to taint everything you touch.

Smallville Clark was gay as fuck and you know it

So was Chloe for that matter.

>Quicksilver is not a villain in the comics
Depends on the day

You just don't notice how you're projecting your own homolust onto kent, I agree that chloe is a dyke though.

cute. CUTE!!

>you can't play a vydia with him
>you can't have a quick sex with him
why live

He was better as a falsely accused murderer who got abducted by aliens in AHS

:^)

New time line has given everyone power ups.

What would you guys do if you had Quicksilver's powers?

whenever I see someone trying to open a door I would move them an inch away, just small enough so they wouldn't notice while doing it. And then I would move them an inch further and further. As their hand moves closer to the doorhandle their body moves just enough away that they miss it. So they try to grab it again and I do the same shit several times in a row. To the other people around them the person would look like a retard that doesn't know how to open a door.

Besides time line change is reason for everything. They meet earlier so they have more time to master their powers.

Probably. He has to live in a world where everybody else is in slow motion. To him, it takes people hours to say a single sentence.

Great character, he was probably the only reason Apocalypse was a little bit enjoyable.

But who the fuck thought that Sweet Dreams was a good song for his slow mo scene?

maybe. He seems to be able to have normal conversations with people without sounding strange or too fast. I really doubt everything is just one speed to him.

Wait for people to unlock doors, then quickly lock them again.

take speed dumps everywhere.

Thought he was going to be the Jar Jar of DOFP before it came out. Turned out to be the best part, other than Fassbender.

>tfw no evan peters bf

over the course of a life press conference of the president I'd draw a dick on his face. But I wouldn't do it fast. I would do it pixel by pixel so the dick draws itself over the course of the conference. At first no one would be able to notice. But at some point people could tell what it's going to look like.

Evan Peters deserves some good things after getting his shit kicked in by Emma Roberts for so long.

KEK

I dunno desu, it ended up being really fun.

>Evan Peters deserves some good things after getting his shit kicked in by Emma Roberts for so long.
>implying he doesn't like it
>implying you're not mad jelly that she won't give you a cracked rib for breakfast

It was a popular song about when the movie was taking place. Makes sense he would listen to a hot song at the time. Who else could they have used?
Michael Jackson?

that song was perfect

I loved her too much, and I dived too deep...

Quicksilver a cute, A CUTE!

im fully convinced emma can actually do magic irl as well as on the screen

what would her harry potter name be?

Can't wait for all the youtube dubs with the songs from this list, personal choice?

Mr Roboto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Year-End_Hot_100_singles_of_1983

>Emma will never beat you
>Emma will never step on your balls
>Emma will never mock and laugh at your small dick
>Emma will never tie you down and force-fuck you with her favorite strap on

Evan is a lucky man

Angelica Briars

Angel Briars
that's perfect

>tfw emma will never fit your entire dick and balls into her mouth and threaten to bite down

>tfw no NEET loser Bf with superpowers

Isn't there a manga with a similar premise?

>Ass-Kicker has surpassed Kick-Ass

If he had stuck around to help out, the "Age of Ultron" movie would have been resolved in about 30 minutes.

>In Age of UItron Quickilver is a Slav who got his super powers from Hydra
>In X-men movies he's an American living in his mom's basement
EXPLAIN THIS

Marvel considers realism important

Are you sure Fox isn't the one being realistic? Because if I had super speed I would be a klepto neet like Fox Quicksilver.

>Likes Pink Floyd and Rush. Prog on!
>Based silver jacket
I really liked this version of Quick Silver...

You'd be a klepto neet with or without any super power.

>Evan Peters
>Fassy
>Oscar Isaac
>James McAvoy
>Nicholas Hoult
>Tye Sheridan
>Ben Hardy
>Huge Ackman
>Twinkcrawler

How can any one movie feature so many top quality husbandos? Thank you based Singer.

They were Avengers first and not Magneto's children. That was a retcon.

i love how everyone still considers them his kids because they don't care about disney shit.

Masturbate

Kek pretty sure that you're dick would break.

How fast does Quicksilver run?

movies or comic?

Former

lmao that really was mega gay

Except they met at similar times in the original timelines - at least Cyclops, Jean and Storm, who all went to Xavier High.

Stupid cute speedsters will be the end of me.

Thank god this is Sup Forums and not Tumblr because I want to punch Tate apologists in the throat.

Kit was okay.

I would go find several people i do not like and beat the shit out of them

that's the best you could come up with? you could mentally torment them by moving them back into their room for the rest of time haha.

They just went another way with PMS, instead of getting angry he mischefs.
Also I'm always puzzled by the puzzle they choose for this page.

They were still Brotherhood first though. Them and Hawkeye were redempted villains on the 2nd Avenger team.
Magneto being their dad is a separate thing.

have a cheeky wank then drop all of ISIS far out to sea

Make a fortune winning every competitive gaming tournament with extreme ease.

underrated post