What are some things about your country that tourists get surprised about?

What are some things about your country that tourists get surprised about?

In the case of Mexico tourists always tell me that they're surprised of how white and first world Mexico is, that is like a warm European country.

doubtful

here they're just glad there aren't any mexicans around

doubtful

doubtful

by the way why does every mexican arguing that mexico is white post this same pic? you'd think if it was white you'd have more pics of white mexican. however it seems like its just those girls, and i bet they're tourists

why does Mexico want to be white anyway? It's just proof that Spaniard conquistadors fucked all their women. They should be proud of being brown

You mean something like this?

That'd be mestizos, being white means descending of the conquistadors and their families.

In the case of Portugal tourists always tell me that they're surprised of how brown and undeveloped Portugal is, that is like a backwards Central American country.

they get surprised of how the girls and prostitutes are overrated. probably.

A lot of Mexicans are white, like 30% of them are. Not all of them are taco niggers

Dude being white means not having indigenous ancestry what are you talking about?

only tourists we get are our neighbours so they are not surprised

Exactly, why do you want to be descended from the conquistadors? You should want to be descended from indigenous people

> I am white!! My great grandmother and grandmother were rape babies! :DDD
> so proud

>by the way why does every mexican arguing that mexico is white post this same pic?
It is almost like it was only one guy, but that would be crazy.

Mexico is not a white country, spain, Portugal, and Argentina on the other hand are

If they are white they are not rapebabies

also

>why do you want to be descended from the conquistadors? You should want to be descended from indigenous people

Because natives were subhumans compared to Spaniards? They couldnt invent fucking wheel LOL

I think it's Mexican girls that keep posting this meme, "rape baby" dosen't register to females as an insult, in fact they seam proud.

You can only buy booze from the government booze store

Is 52% actually.

You forgot to use your proxy

Oh, I see what you're doing

I see tourist groups visiting fucking malls here. what the fuck are the travel agencies doing... not like there's anything to see besides the nature anyways

I mean I'm visiting the store to buy frozen pizzas in my pajamas and I see a tourist group

wrong

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.............................................WARNING............................................

THIS GUY IS AN INFAMOUS MEXICAN SCHIZO FLAMER WHO
IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS OF
FLAME THREADS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE PERSON DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD
PLEASE JUST REPORT THIS THREAD AND DON'T FEED HIM
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

Nature is a good reason though.

Do Americans seriously don't know what being white means?

No.

>how white and first world Mexico is
Hahahahhahahahahaahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

>not like there's anything to see
>I'm visiting the store to buy frozen pizzas in my pajamas
Well you answered yourself there, no? Indigenous Finns in their native habitat.

Is there anything left to find out? Most foreigners know everything about us already.

Why is a different flag everytime?

He just wants attention, ignore him.

kek

Spot on...

That we are so white and civilised and not drinking tequila, eating nachos, and being babaric manlets like Mexico.

The difference of height between Mexicans and Argentinians is a centimeter according the newest and most complete data desu.