HOLY. SHIT

The Warcraft movie was good. Goddamn. The last time I went to the cinema was for Avatar and that one was not as good.
I can really recommend it, it was awesome.
I watched it in 3D.
Apart from the babyface humans sometimes it was very awesome and cool.

> pic related, babyface

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uriUPxg-YVo
youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. Durotan's end felt like a horror film.

yep and it's literally NOT just a generic fantasy story, with the twist

what, that durotan dies? Obvious from the trailers.

Three words: Hella. F*cking. Epic.

realer then real life #warcraft #seeitnow

>The last time I went to the cinema was for Avatar and that one was not as good.

Damn dude, poor fag detected

cant tell if trolling for bait, or genuinely one of the most retarded people to walk this earth

either way kill yourself immediately

How much do you weigh?

Lol. Not that guy but kys my man.

lmao you obviously are there is no one else in this thread but your sorry ass, only people that are that guy feel the need to say 'not that guy'

enjoy your shit taste, and worthless life
:^)

don't joke about shit like that. reality is orwellian enough without thinking people actually believe "not spending money on literal dog shit" means "poor."

Mate I wa blown away here in germany my audience wwent fucking crazy a t the end cheering and clapping fo so long

>clapping germans
ugh

>people actually go out in public and want to be seen watching a film based on a dying video game series because they still cling to it like basement dwellers

Loved it as well, as a major fan of all the games. Sadly the film really rushes over details and demands you already know the characters and the general story already. It is obviously a movie by the fans, for the fans, and I'm so sad people and critics not into Warcraft are downrating this movie just because they're unfamiliar with the universe.

Some things really should've been explained though. Like was it ever at any point said that Aegwyn(who was... oddly renamed for some reason) was the previous Guardian and Medivh's mother? Was it ever elaborated why Medivh got corrupt and possessed by Sargeras? Those things are important.

Is this our new BvS meme good movie? I wanna get in front of this while it's still fresh.

>hasn't been to the cinema in 7 years
what the fuck man

Fuck off shill, stop wasting more money on your failed movie

>literally
Ugh.

>Haven't seen the movie. Going to judge people who have.

This guy is so triggered lel

You're about 20 years too late on the twist user

>a dying video game series
What is Hearthstone then?

I know you want the IP to sink so much, but Hearthstone is literally card game for casuals, and it has like what, 50 million players?

sauce?

I loved it as an unbiased WoW fan. 7/10 for me at least, was a lot of fun.

the whole magic stuff was fucking awesome. but didnt see a single priest. that was rude.

One of the best films of the year, in my opinion. If you don't see it in IMAX 3D you're missing out!

>What is Hearthstone then?
Not the game they are using for the movie.

It was a fun movie with lots of potential and quite glaring flaws at the same time. I do hope they make more because they could actually fix them if they have the will.

How much did they pay you, OP?

>not the game they are using for the movie
The only game they're using is Warcraft Orcs and Humans released in 1994, which isn't even a 1:1 adaptation with all the retcons.

You are so fucking clueless holy shit.

it's not like theya re using wow either, it's the same universe

stfu normieshit

I too enjoyed this movie. YOur heart starts racingin the first minute when you hear the soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=uriUPxg-YVo

>to goldshire!
>no bored duellers and erps around
into the trash it goes

>50 million players
No, it has 50 million accounts created, which includes all the people who signed up for the free wow mount, those who played it and got bored, those who made multiple accounts, etc. I'd be surprised if it had more than 10 million active

youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw

most autistic thing I saw in a long time