Why shops in Britain all rook shit and zero uniqueness compared to ours?

Why shops in Britain all rook shit and zero uniqueness compared to ours?

cherrypicking at its finest

知るかボケ

ボケっていうなハゲ

They're both equal

どうでもいい

>if i defend england
>i'll be a britishboo lover of their comedy

>if i defend japan
>i'll be a weabo and japanese will hate me

What to do in this complicated situation?

diversity.

nice, isn't it?

Because shops wherever I visited cities in Britain were all identical which was completely different I found shops in other European countries. For example, I found there were many open terrace restaurants in Germany, Italy, Spain and France, but you would not be able to see them in Britain. I also found shops like take away restaurants in Britain were exactly the same and they just hung different shop name plate and paint with different colors which I felt very impersonal and inorganic. Bubs across Britain everywhere I visited were all rook same as well. They seem they don't like using space depth.
sorry if you get offended by this,but I wonder why?

>I wonder why?
We're too polite to kick up a fuss over how shops, restaurants and pubs look.

どうでもいい。ですね わかりました。

Just post pictures of Mexican shops.

You wish disgusting imp

しゃぶれ

here it's more like "this shop sells bread, and frankly the bread isn't better if it bathes in neon lights all day," so these shops close pretty quickly since they have to mark up their products to cover the cost of their gimmicks.

えっ? 何を!

Japan loves our qt country houses.

すこしまんこをたべさしてくれ

This was I saw restaurant in Portugal and other European continent.

>たべさして

たべさせて

it is cute tho.

Shops in Mexico look like europe?

pro tip

たべる eat

なめる lick

ありがとうございます

There are obviously shops similar to that and this up and down the country in the UK. There are hundreds of small towns and villages here with quaint shops and cafe/restaurants.

どういたしまして!
だれですか このお猿さん?w

>だれですか このお猿さん
No idea. It's just a random pic I found.

Cor'

I think the bigger question is why do you have used panty vending machines in your country?