What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Newman

>his

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the tar pit

I wonder if the "What was his problem?" meme is creation of Sup Forums or if it comes from some type flavor of the moment of rap lyric.

He has very Jewish features. You know who else was Jewish? Jerry Seinfeld.

I wanna masturbate in a tar pit

top fucking kek

POP YOUR COLLAR PIMP CONVENTION HOES FOR A DOLLAR

>be chilling in your dino-enclosure
>bout to snuggle up to your gender dimorphic qt dilophosaurus gf
>suddenly some fat fuck crashes his jeep through the wall into what amounts to your living room
Id be pissed off too

>then that fat fuck makes fun of you
I'd light his bitch ass up

I always immagine that this question comes from the mind of a stoner who always gets caught up in the same circle of confusion.

he needed a snickers

he isnt himself when hes hungry

I want to fuck the lady doctor when she's elbow deep in triceratops dung

I wanted to fuck the vegetarian hacker granddaughter

Dino autism.

>"Its a Unix system.. I know this"

Isn't she still pretty good lookin?

>Nedry opened the car door, glancing back at the dinosaur to make sure it wasn't going to attack, and felt a sudden, excruciating pain in his eyes, stabbing like spikes into the back of his skull, and he squeezed his eyes shut and gasped with the intensity of it and threw up his hands to cover his eyes and felt the slippery foam trickling down both sides of his nose. Spit. The dinosaur had spit in his eyes.

>Even as he realized it, the pain overwhelmed him, and he dropped to his knees, disoriented, wheezing. He collapsed onto his side, his cheek pressed to the wet ground, his breath coming in thin whistles through the constant, ever-screaming pain that caused flashing spots of light to appear behind his tightly shut eyelids.

>The earth shook beneath him and Nedry knew the dinosaur was moving, he could hear its soft hooting cry, and despite the pain he forced his eyes open and still he saw nothing but flashing spots against black. Slowly the realization came to him. He was blind. (1/2)

>The hooting was louder as Nedry scrambled to his feet and staggered back against the side panel of the car, as a wave of nausea and dizziness swept over him. The dinosaur was close now, he could feel it coming close, he was dimly aware of its snorting breath.

>But he couldn't see. He couldn't see anything, and his terror was extreme. He stretched out his hands, waving them wildly in the air to ward off the attack he knew was coming.

>And then there was a new, searing pain, like a fiery knife in his belly, and Nedry stumbled, reaching blindly down to touch the ragged edge of his shirt, and then a thick, slippery mass that was surprisingly warm, and with horror he suddenly knew he was holding his own intestines in his hands. The dinosaur had torn him open. His guts had fallen out.

>Nedry fell to the ground and landed on something scaly and cold, it was the animal's foot, and then there was new pain on both sides of his head. The pain grew worse, and as he was lifted to his feet he knew the dinosaur had his head in its jaws, and the horror of that realization was followed by a final wish, that it would all be ended soon. (2/)

chili and sea bass, i believe

>when your memes start with the word "when"
go back to facebook you nigger

It actually was tho.

Fucking rough goddamn vorefags will fap to this

oh she'd get a fine molesting and now mistake

its Chilean Sea bass

hes right tho

only niggers and nigger loving libs post "when.." memes

no

He was a manlet.

uh no shit newfag

Cute!

LOL OMG THATS SO FUNNY

I REALLY LIKE THIS MEME

>your face when

What was his problem?

LOL YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MEMESTER

YOU MUST HAVE 180000 UPVOTES ON RED.DITS

Dr. Malcolm, I'm DNA

Ironic shit posting is still shitposting

LOL I WAS BEING IRONIC

IM NOT A FAGGOT I SWEARS

black twatter is a meme dude look it up

literally what?

are you speaking english?

lol you downloaded that image twice for what?

>her