Do you guys like Kevin Smith?

Do you guys like Kevin Smith?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LhcParuzpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I respect Kevin Smith for the risks he took to make Clerks. He really put it all on the line to make his dreams a reality and that takes a lot of balls. I'll always love Clerks because of what that movie represents.

Somewhere along the line Kevin Smith lost it though, the guy became a cringey neckbeard who makes shitty movies and posts about his wife's butthole on instagram. I'm not a fan of that Kevin Smith.

dude ruined the guy

I love Kevin Smith

>tagging your daughter in a post about her mother's pussy and asshole
why is this actually allowed?

his wife reminds me of martine rothblatt

Buttholes you say? Please tell me more

Mother mother fuck

>clit/taint/brown-area action
What did he mean by this?

Imagine being his daughter and reading this degenerate filth on social media for the public to see. Fucking disgusting.

He's alright.

I liked him when I was younger, but not so much now.

I'm not sure if there's correlation of me growing up, or him becoming more of a pandering pussy

Wanna know how I know you're a burger?

can't fucking stand this manchild

tried watching his bvs youtube vid, just had to turn it off

do his eyes really change like this in the movies?

Imagine being his daughter and hearing his podcasts where he talks about fucking a fleshlight in his office - all the fucking time.
Actually describing lifting his belly to put his dick into the fleshlight.
I swear he has some kind of mental condition which makes him overshare.
Autism of some kind.

>Brown area

You think she gets off on that?

I can't wait for his Buckaroo Banzai tv show but not for him just the franchise.

No, the right is a shitty shop that makes no sense to Spider-Man in the movie. He has lenses in the old comics, so they added it here for a reason. His senses are in over load so he needed goggles before Tony made him this suit with auto lenses in the eyes. The right looks so fucking goofy.

Too bad he died.

literally who"

Eh takes photos with his dying mother and doesnt afraid of anything

>"legendary clit/taint/brown area"
Why in the name of Christ would you write about this on twitter

imagine being his daughter, reading that shit at the end. i mean goddamn.

He seems like he would allow a group of colored gentlemen to have their way with his wife and daughter.

>clit/taint/brown
the taint is overrated 2bh, it's like the flesh on the elbow.

>my mom is dying in agony
>but lets make this photo op all about me

Does he sleep with that stupid fucking cap on

only baldlets wear hats indoors. he's hiding his shame.

Because Americans actually have children instead of importing shitskins.

kevin smith is overrated and most deserving of obscurity. i figure he's well connected in hollywood.

Some of his podcasts are great. I love Fatman on Batman.

His Prince story is legendary.
youtube.com/watch?v=8LhcParuzpc

at least she bleaches

Yeah, you're mad burger.

Is Red State any good? I read the plot and its not that bad of a premise

The 90's movies were mostly good, but his movies have been getting worse and worse. He sucks

Not anymore. He was a fun prankster back when he was doing the Hollywood thing, but his cult fanbase caused him to crawl so deep in his own ass that he just sucks now. His stories are pretty funny, but they're only funny because it's him screwing around in Hollywood with people like Bruce Willis and the whole Tim Burton Superman thing. After he decided that he didn't need any of that, he's been totally obscure, but he obnoxiously thinks that he's hot shit because a small amount of people love the smell of his farts.

He was cool, but now he's basically James Rolfe.

who owns that stinky pinky?

he was great before he succumbed to the ravages of marijuana addiction

just say no

He never fucking grew up, its the same ole same ole which got boring after Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. Clerks II should of been better

try to find a pic of Kevin outdoors without him having a snack of some kind.

protip: you cant

>people that need to broadcast and shoehorn the fact they are sexually active

classless tools

Hate Kevin Smith. Self depractaing, narcissistic cuck.

savage europoor whose parents openly talk about their sex lives and ass holes with their children

into the trash it goes

This is fucking hilarious, I remember loving him talk about the Superman movie with the spider-producer dude too. Those are just such fucking great stories i'd be hard to fuck up though. But I can't stand him when he's just talking shit on youtube, I can't really connect how unbearable his bvs review was to listen to, to this and the superman story.

>omg I'm such a nerd!
>omg i'm too fat to sit on a plane!
>omg I'm the biggest star wars fan!
>omg I wear the same fucking thing all the time, arnt I interesting!
>omg check these name drops, see I'm still relevent!
>look at my puzzled/sarcastic one eyebrow raised face I'm making! You laughed right? >good that means your smart and get the same stuff I do because I'm just on such a different frequency then anyone else

Guy sucks on so many levels. clerks and chasing amy were good but he should have went away after that.
The fuck was that red state shit?

That's got to count as a form of incest.

Never respected him or his work. His movies never spoke to me at any level. The boy/man lacks style and culture. Huh uh huh Star Wars! Dude weed! Hahaha pussy!?! Huh hu hu hu...

Just end it all...

i mean i like the guy and most of his movies but at this point he's making it so difficult to like him

Its great.

Nothing wrong with telling your family and the entire world that you fucked your wife in the asshole on your anniversary

you dont need to import shitskins seeing as you already breed shitskins like cockroaches.