The next First Lady of the United States of America will be a Slovene-American immigrant. How does this make you feel?

The next First Lady of the United States of America will be a Slovene-American immigrant. How does this make you feel?

indifferent

Zizek is cuter.

DEPORT

We basically get 2 first ladies.

You can choose between them.

Well the last one was a black tranny, so I quess this is an improvement?

Will she dress like a slag as first lady?

I care far more about her personality than the fact that she spawned from a filthy Yugoslav cunt. And I don't remotely care about her personality.

shame she had to doctor her face up so much

she would've looked better as a natty old milf

At least the mayor of your capital isn't a Paki.

A black man should have a black wife rather than a white one, no? Also "tranny", wtf?

Agreed.

Probably.

Don't worry, he will slip up soon enough and even the Muslims in London will betray him.

sweden to the rescue of black trannies

she probably won't be acting as first lady she's a trophy wife and smart enough to know to stay the fuck out of politics, she did not sign up for any of this, and clearly doesn't want it. Ivanka will be first lady and spear heading whatever it is first ladies care about.

She has the personality of an America, so id back off if I were you too.

>Ivanka will be First Lady
The incest rumors were true.

What do first ladies actually do except smile and be likeable? I know people like Michelle but does she do anything?

>she did not sign up for any of this, and clearly doesn't want it. Ivanka will be first lady and spear heading whatever it is first ladies care about.
Not true, she is going to fight bullying.

Of course she wants to be First Lady, who wouldnt?

>I know people like Michelle but does she do anything?
She has an organic garden, something old women in Detroit are beat to death for.

>she is going to fight bullying
So nothing.

>superficial, uneducated immigrant
Not a compliment to your country m8

She looks lige a tiger trapped insed a wax statued desu.

I've got a strong hunch she's pro-Serbian. Hopefully this rubs off on her husband. Serbs are good people, they shouldn't have to live next to Albanians and Muslims (and we neither, no Christian should).

People always look worse with age, but she still looks amazing considering she's 46. Absolutely on par with other model-first-ladies, even the younger ones.

like*
inside*

wtf

Yeah, she's probably still the best looking first lady but most first ladies look pretty bad.
I boggles my mind that boomers gush over ayy lmao Jackie Kennedy.

She has more plastic in her face than the average korean

I dont care what she does as long as she doesn't ever wear a hijab.

>superficial, uneducated immigrant
Sorry, shes not from Sweden. Shes from Slovenia.

>I've got a strong hunch she's pro-Serbian
I don't think she cares much for that kind of politics.

Shes more a womens issues type of person (i think anyway). We didnt get to find out her views on much because Trump wanted attention on him.

See above, IDC if Melania is an android.

She displays America well, and we like that.

Fucking illiterate bitch

Learn how to write or get the fuck out back to your national imageboard you subhuman nigger chimpanzilian cunt.

She's not a tranny? She had two kids!

>ayy lmao Jackie Kennedy.
Democrats just support her because she was utterly humiliated by her husbands infidelities.

Same for Hillary.

Is her face frozen?

>She's not a tranny? She had two kids!
Shes a hermaphrodite, so probably capable of child bearing.

jackie is best girl!

Its cold this time of year, back off.

The kids are not hers.

Have you not noticed that the kids look nothing like their supposed parents?

Yes, completely on par

They do though.

Only their skin color.

>never finished high school
>can't speak english
>won't be living in the white house
Literally a trophy wife
Pretty embarrassing tbqh

Don't be retarded.

She's not though Invaka is taking the role of first lady and will be living in the white house.

>children are identical to their parents 100% percent

She literally just made a speech today with Trump.

And she will be in White House by this summer, her and her son are staying in NYC to continue this year of school.

That's really fucking creepy.

What's wrong with her eyes?
Is she reptilian?

>I don't think she cares much for that kind of politics.

Well, she bought her clothes from a Serbian designer, and her shoes from a Serbian shoemaker (in Bosnia). Considering Serbia really isn't a fashion capital, you'd have to go out of your way to do that. She even invited her shoemaker to the inauguration.

For me, it's all the statement a woman in her position can make.

Ivanka has a husband who will be in white house, does that make him the President? No.

>Is she reptilian?
No, shes a model.

probably grooming her to eventually run for president herself

we dynasty states now

>Sorry, shes not from Sweden. Shes from Slovenia.
She has no university education at all and has only really worked as a model + had plastic surgery. I don't see how my statement was untrue.

Pfft move the goal posts so you can feel right?

What a faggot.

Sounds pretty American to me, don't know what you were expecting.

>he bought her clothes from a Serbian designer, and her shoes from a Serbian shoemaker (in Bosnia). Considering Serbia really isn't a fashion capital, you'd have to go out of your way to do that. She even invited her shoemaker to the inauguration.
Well you didnt say this.

Cor'

It's not the first time a daughter had to assume the role of first lady, I think Thomas Jefferson's daughter was the first.

post moar ivanka 2bh

>She has no university education at all and has only really worked as a model + had plastic surgery.
Why would she waste her time on an university education in Europe?

That would only make her stupid and less valuable in the market.

Look alike enough to me.

for u

They look more like Martin Nesbitt and Anita Blanchard.

she actually looks pretty cool with that hairstyle

the entire trump family should do that imo

I'm glad we'll have an actual lady again instead of a fucking wookie.

>ivanka

you mean Yael

>Yael
Better
Than
This

Fun fact:

Donald Trump has 8 grandchildren.
All 8 are Jewish.

>Slovene imigrant to America.

Ene princeske poljubijo princa, druge žabca, ena pa je poljubila Trumpa ...

"... a tista, ki je zmožna poljubiti Trumpa, pač ni princeska, temveč nekaj povsem drugega,"

>Donald Trump has 8 grandchildren.
>All 8 are Jewish.
No, because their mother isn't jewish.

Only the father is.

Id love to have a go at Ivankas tits.

>"... a tista, ki je zmožna poljubiti Trumpa, pač ni princeska, temveč nekaj povsem drugega,"
Does she live happily ever after?

Ivanka: converted to Judaism, 3 Jewish children
Donald Jr: married a Jewess, 5 Jewish children
Eric: married a Jewess, no kids yet, but kids will be Jewish

She converted.

we've got a queen and a pope

fuck you slovenia

for u

>Ivanka: converted to Judaism
Thats not enough, you must be born of a pure jewish women to be jewish.

Doesn't matter if Ivanka is not truly accepted, her children are considered pure Jews.

Face it, Trump's lineage is bageled.

Aren't pure jews a supposed to be delightful shade of brown? A cross between African and Caucasian.

WHERE ARE THE REAL JEWS? NOT THE FAKE WHITE ONES.

>Doesn't matter if Ivanka is not truly accepted, her children are considered pure Jews.
It very much matters to Zionists.

How could she not be truly accepted but birth jewish children? Theres a reason the women must be jewish in order to bear jewish children.

Well it's not like he denies it. Smart move really, whites are a losing hand.

Hngggg

> How could she not be truly accepted but birth jewish children?

It's to encourage coverts to have more Jewish babies. It makes them feel more Jewish, more accepted, if they add more Jews to the community

The whole trump family is gross, they'd be pure pollution to your gene pool.

Suck a dick.

lmao you think this one isn't a tranny?
look at that fucking trainwreck face.
ivanka is a guy too.

>they'd be pure pollution to your gene pool.
Only if your gene pool has already been destroyed by former conquest.

aroused

t; Tyrone.

FAKE JEW

jews are matrilineal, and anyone who can trace their matrilineal lineage to a jewess will be welcomed into synagogue as a soon-to-be jew. though yes you'll eventually be expected to go through the whole jewish rigmarole of ceremonies and rituals etc.

What is in reality is not fake, trying to change it into something else would be fake.

Take your fake afro-centric garbage wad it up into a little ball put it in your mouth and choke to fucking death on it.

Matrilineal Jewish heritage is a meme. You're a Jew if you have a drop of Jewish blood and consider yourself a Jew - i.e. you put the Jewish nation above all.

I like Trump, he's white American and willing to put white American interests firsts - and America is a white country. What worries me however is his Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner:

>senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump. Together with Chief of Staff Reince Preibus and Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, he forms Trump's leadership team. Kushner is said to be Donald Trump's most trusted advisor, showing unwavering loyalty to his father-in-law.[2]

If Kushner is so obsessed with the Jewish nation, he even made his wife Ivanka convert and change her name, what will happen when white American, and Jewish interests are at odds? Like when Jewish investment banks or the Jewish media need to have their power curbed? Or when he needs to get further involved in the Middle East (to defend Israel's interests - every involvement in the ME does that)? For me, those are glaring and highly-relevant questions.

>anyone who can trace their matrilineal lineage to a jewess will be welcomed into synagogue as a soon-to-be jew
Thats not Ivanka then, I dont think the Trump can trace back to any jews.

I dont think jews will just let you 'start' being a maternal jew all of the sudden.

>and America is a white country.

Funny that a German understands this reality.

We have millions and millions of people living here that refuse to accept or even believe that simple fact.

What about Jared's 3 Jewish kids?

And his Jewish daughter
And his first son's Jewish wife
And their 5 Jewish kids
And his second son's Jewish wife

t. fag in denial

Who said anything about afro-centric garbage? You know exactly where Judaism started and yet...

You should come to terms with the fact that real Jews aren't white.

>what will happen when white American, and Jewish interests are at odds? Like when Jewish investment banks or the Jewish media need to have their power curbed? Or when he needs to get further involved in the Middle East (to defend Israel's interests - every involvement in the ME does that)?
There are no Jewish investment banks or media that isnt already dwarfed. US involvements in MENA are coming to and end, we only serve Saudi Arabia in that region desu.

Also, Jared Kushner is a cute nerd.

Thats not Melania dumb nig

Jews have some bad news for you bix nood.

But we like Argentina. A lot of Slovenes went to Argentina.

>iterate retard

>I'm having an identity crisis now so I stoop to racism to make my self feel better.