/got/ general - One True King Edition

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urxk4mveLCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its a stannis fag thread

Ha HA! Hey, guise! I just wanted to be a part of this fahhhhbulous 57th Game of Thrones thread, this week! It's, like, the fun that, like, just keeps on GIVING!!!11!!!1

Where are all my GOTBROS at? High faivehs! I like, soooooo love that dragon chick and all the swords and naked bums and stuff lolol XD I'm so KOOKY ha HA!1

Guise you wanna watch the next one with me and we can cheer as the patriarrrchy gets smashediddlyashed by the dragonlady and all the girls (gurlpowah!) show how stronk they are? Ha ha oh MAN I'm high on LIFE!11!1 XD rofl ^_^

>its stannis fag thread

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cunt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Dragonstone Kingsguard, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on loyalist coastal settlements, and I have personally slain over 300 men. I am trained in green boy warfare and I’m the top crossbowman in the entirety of Westeros. You are nothing to me but just another straw man. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Planetos, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me via a raven? Think again, fooker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across Westeros and your castle's location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the siege, maggot. The siege that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entirety of the weaponry in the armory of Dragonstone and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the iron price, you goddamn fool. I will shit our fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Hail Stannis.

7nd for smirkfu

nth for DEJA VU

>it's a stannisfag thread

Serious question guys:
When will TWOW be out?
Will ADOS ever come out?

Leaked Episode When??

Promise me, Loras!

WHY WONT THEY JUST LEAVE ALREADY

Why is she so based?

12th for never forget the best king

REMINDER THAT
1.STANNIS WOULD BE GREAT KING
2. HE SIDED WITH HIS BROTHER SINCE KING WAS IN WRONG
3.HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS FIRST ABOUT NEEDS OF THE REALM RATHER THAN HIS OWN

the reasonable answer is never

but I still have hope that one day...

>When will TWOW be out?
GRRM pushed back ADWD release for about 4-5 years after he first said it'd be out "in months".

No one can know.
Could be this year, could be 5 years from now.

>Will ADOS ever come out?
Never, zero chance. Unless the author isn't GRRM.

also waiting for this

Martin is enough of an asshole to die 1 day after ADOS's publication in 2025

youtu.be/urxk4mveLCw

There, realm in the darkness
Usurpers ruling
Fallen from god
Fallen from grace
R'hllor be my witness
I never shall yield
Till we come face to face
Till we come face to face

They know their way in the dark
Mine is the way of the Lord of Light
Those who follow the path of the righteous
Shall have their reward
And if they fall
As the Great Other fell
The flames
The sword!

Stars
In your multitudes
Scarce to be counted
Filling the darkness
With order and light
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night
Keeping watch in the night

You know your place in the sky
You hold your course and your aim
And each in your season
Returns and returns
And is always the same
And if you fall as the Great Other fell
You fall in flame!

And so it must be, for so it is written
On the doorway to paradise
That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Lord, let me defeat them
That I may see them
Safe behind bars
I will never rest
Till then
This I swear
This I swear by the stars!

I'll never forget Stannis

>Never, zero chance. Unless the author isn't GRRM

B-but, he's already written the books and HBO is making him hold them back as a marketing ploy.

da king in da norff!

thread needs more waif

>family and a whole bunch of good men butchered solely due to the fact that he wanted bad pussy

Stupid brat, no better than Raegar

Daily reminder that this show has jumped the shark unless Stannis is genuinely dead or dies within an episode of coming back

>one true king
>fucking beheaded by le stronk womyn
please fuck off

>Northerners will defend this as "honourable"
House Dayne will rise again.

Reminder to Arya haters that she was justified in executing daeron as she is still a stark and any lord lady authority figure or landowner is by law allowed to execute deserters if they encounter them

>it's a "Shae didn't see the boat" episode

Why doesn't the red woman revive him? And Ned?

Honestly, I watched 2 episodes of this shit, and my thoughts were:

>edgy sex and violence
>this is for teenagers and mentally retarded adults

I love sex and violence, but the way it's done in this series is always the same retardation.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Have you accepted him as your lord and savior?

>ignores all laws of westeros by helping his brother usurp the crown
>cries later about being king by all laws of westeros

shes fit, got any more user?

no time for honour in dire times user

Almost made me shed a tear, but then I remembered I'm a kingsman :^)

>I was only 20 years old
>I loved Stannis so much, I had his sigil in my room
>I pray to Stannis every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Stannis is love" I say; "Stannis is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Stannis
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a fiery warmth is moving towards me
>It's Stannis
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "Bend the knee or I'll destroy you."
>He grabs me with his kingly hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Stannis
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Stannis
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Stannis
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his fire
>My dad walks in
>Stannis looks him straight in the eyes and says "Go on do your duty."
>Stannis leaves through my window as a shadow baby pours out of my anus and kills my dad
>Stannis is love. Stannis is life.

(You)

Even in the books, there is no Sword of the Morning recipient, All Daynes suck shit.

Why would she?

He was a fucking retard.
>hurr durr let's kill the lord of half my army because he murdered some Lannister fucking shits
>hurr durr let's marry some pussy and break my vows for some stupid reason instead of having her as a concubine

Daily reminder that this man let a child drown.

The greatest swordsman who ever lived killed by Howland fucking Reed!

Story behind this?,

did you watch 2 episodes of season 1?

Barely Lethal on tv, is it worth watching for sansa-related reasons, /got/?

>When will TWOW be out?
Next year

202X, although GURM won't be there to see it released

You were right.

There wasn't a boat there

>1.STANNIS WOULD BE GREAT KING
No he wouldn't. There's no proof of this. He sucks at diplomacy and patching things up with people.
>2. HE SIDED WITH HIS BROTHER SINCE KING WAS IN WRONG
Technically, Robert was a rebel against his king by law. Stannis betrayed his king by siding with Robert.
>3.HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS FIRST ABOUT NEEDS OF THE REALM RATHER THAN HIS OWN
Where the fuck did you get this from?

Remember Danys' vision in the House of the Undying? That beautiful woman being raped and savaged by those 5 hideous creatures? That woman is Westeros being torn apart by the 5 kings: Renly, Joffrey, Stannis, Balon, and Robb.

Stannis doesn't give a shit except for his own power and place in history.

Stannis is love. Stannis is life.

>ep 10 is titled Winds Of Winter
WILL WE SEE HIM AGAIN?

>she will never beat you half to death then nurse you back to health and take care of you and love you and cuddle you, before doing it all over again

promise me ned

Does anyone have that /lit/ tier list that puts ASOIAF in thepleb tier? Genuine request, I started reading Atlas Shrugged because of it and want to see what else was on it.

The Queen.

beric in the cave scene with arya clearly states if you get your head chopped off theres no reviving

Brian Sanderson will finish them within a year

of gourse

Actually her expression was that she anticipated this to happen and is sour about it, but not emotional and shocked, like Sansa is. It directly reflects on the scene where Ros tells Shae to be careful and that Littlefinger will betray them. If you watch those harbour scenes back to back, you would notice that.

Short attention span is a bitch

CAN SOMEONE GIVE SAUCE ON THIS FUCKING VIDEO

sooo hot

You are now reading this in my voice, Khaleesi.

Daily reminded that next episode we get a scene with Coldhands deepthroating Stoneheart through her wound.

>tfw swn shoot you in the head
JDIMSA

>Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.
>I was weaned on venom, Dalt. Any viper takes a bite of me will rue it.
>man's man
>fears no poison cunts
Darkstar will slay the sand snakes early next season.

>all laws of westeros
King was unfit to rule. Demanding head of Baratheons just because? He brought upon himself this rebellion

FOR (You)

She's getting fat

i'd bend both of my knees

>"Look at Dany's vision, clearly Stannis is an egoistic schemer!"

Just kill yourself

he never made any vows to marry ros you fucking dumbass, he barely even agreed to it

oh stannis senpai take my virginity
be gentle

I want to fuck the smug out of her.

Yeah well I guess Big W didn't think the same.

I'm just in it for QT husbandos

what show and or books are you watching and reading?

stannis cant get it up with a crane

What's the name of actress playing Lord of Light priestess who talked with Tyrion and that guy with no cock in recent episode?

hnnnnnnnng

>Where the fuck did you get this from?
>saves north from wildlings even though not even Boltons or Umbers answered call of Night's Watch
>not putting needs of realm first

SAVIOR OF DORNE

Reminder that Stannis is not dead and will come back in Episode 9 with Iron Bank provided sellswords and a few Northern lords to save Jon's assault on Winterfell just as the battle seems lost.

That's why Walder Frey remains his best loyal friend to this day

Reminder no body, no death.

Spot the showfag ladies and gentlemen

>implying he won't die 1 day after finishing it, but fail to write a note with his computer password so a bunch of his fans kills themselves before the security can be hacked

you're underestimating how much of a troll he is

Sex scene WHEN?

big w was also a fucking treasonous bastard who would've killed robb either way.

Ania Buckstein, I think

>Sophie Turner (Sansa) said in an interview filming that shot where her and Shae were lookin out at Littlefinger's boat after she learned she has to marry Tyrion was an absolutely nightmare to shoot, since Sibel Kekilli couldn't comprehend the scene.

>Apparently Sibel started freaking out, since they kept telling her to look somberly out at the boat, but in reality there was no boat there, just the open sea. She started flipping her shit because she couldn't understand that there'd be a CGI boat out on the water.

>Eventually they just gave up and told her to stare blankly out over the water while they finished the shot. Sophie said it took like an hour to film that 3-4 second shot because Sibel was so fucking terrible.

>Technically, Robert was a rebel against his king by law. Stannis betrayed his king by siding with Robert.
Robert was his older brother and his lord besides. He's supposed to follow him even if he doesn't agree.

>Where the fuck did you get this from?
When he saved the wall when all the other kings only cared for their crowns. The other kings want to rule for personal reasons, Stannis thinks he has a duty to rule.

i had no idea she was so fucking hot

Look at those QTπs. I support their love.

Whore is too stupid to comprehend the fact that she needs to look out towards the sea as if there was a boat there since they'll CGI a boat in during post-production, producers give up and just ask her to look at the water, scene ends up looking fucking weird

Yes, that happened

You could've had her as a queen, you fucking retard

DAYNE?

>wearing revealing clothing at a public event

she's going to be a big star no matter what, you'll see!

his dead body still has some sexy fingers that he could use