wut

Is that the royal 'we'? she's fucking trash, buy some taste

She has a vagina

Come on fampie

>we

She doesn't resort to doing shitty franchises like Jlaw for one

She is pure waifu material

>did twilight

I hate this bitch, I'd prefer to be tortured over being next to her for a period of time.

She has perfect feet

twilight is kino compared to hunger games and x-men

>that make-up

Was she going through her Taylor Momsen phase??

Twilight is kino 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=iPNEUzvPMLM

Twilight is leagues worse than even the shittiest hunger games

It's footfags.

have you actually seen it though? i hate kstew yet i like twilight because it's that good not even kstew can ruin it.

>We

Lol I bet you really feel accepted here.

they interviewed her at cannes and she sounded really vulgar. Does she always place a "fuck" or any other obscenities in every sentences she uses?

She'd be a great casting choice for Morrigan in a Dragon Age Origins adaptation.

>bioshit
Hello rebbit.

She curses a bit but it's not too bad. She's got major social anxiety so I think she tends to curse more around a lot of people since it's stressful for her. I know someone who is friends with her so we've met a few times and hung out, she's pretty cool honestly.

Morrigan had huge boobs though...

You are taking bait too far

because of her feet

>LE TWILIGHT SUX WRONG GENERATION xD

have you smelled her feet?

reflect on your choices user

dude not a bait, i legit was avoiding these films by any means, thought it's pure cancer, then i decided to actually see them to find out they are decent. yes flicks, but interesting and enjoying. i can watch the whole saga again any time. it's harry potter tier, a bit worse, and ofc love stories.

I choose to wage war upon capeshit and support kino.

The same retards who watch capeshit shit on twilight even though their capeshit is just as bad and usually worse. That means to be pro-twilight is to be anti-capeshit.

I am taking capeshit video game culture head on and twilight is a valuable tool.

never 4get

I've seen like clips while flipping channels so you faggots have 0 chance in getting me to watch a fucking twilight movie, it's shit tier retarded, so much that even the dude in it can't hide how much he hates them in interviews

there's a limit to how much bait I can stomach on this fucking board lol

she played the system

You screencapping your own post?

Is she pure bros?

honestly, no, I was taken by that one user's fascination with kstew becoming his waifu. I then started a thread with her picture and post and somebody replied the second one, so I added that to the image.

Perfect feet
Can actually act
Likable personality
Always provides the drow
Might be into girls
Perfect feet

whatever, you might never watch it, but let me say my final word, i was literally in the same situation like you, i saw clips and thought it's uber utter shit, worse films on earth. but chance i decided to actually tried if i can tolerate it, i expected this film to be a torture to watch but i was interested to see just how long can i stay. was i surprised when it was enjoying interesting story, i saw the whole film and then downloaded the whole saga and saw it all. i won't ever tell it's high tier kino or something, of course not, but it's interesting enjoying films of harry potter tier, much much much better than many other modern films.

>Might be into girls

don't care about any of that
only thing that matters is that she can make my dick hard

>I see you staring at my shoes, user. I know that you are fantasizing about being the insole of one of my shoes. user, tell me how much you want to serve my pretty feet.

How do you respond?

bump

>legs/tits/face
>tits
u wot m8

idk

we?

Put your trip back on krager

She's a dirty slut.

>dirty slut
>talking to someone in the car while virgins film it from afar

That was literally me lol

are you the waifu guy or the kstew doctor?

Those soles.

She's a cool gal and hot

:o

Damn

>that perfect pale white skin
muh dick

Every time hnngg

kys and better luck next time

are you though the one fapping on actresses' feet instead of actually watching some films?

Does anyone know how often she showers?

Best feet in the universe. Someone should make a marble sculpture of her feet.

Ther's something about her that makes her look like a trashy whore. Which is both hot and disgusting.
I wish she didn't exist, I hate this conflicted feel.

>footfags

>furryfags

>fags

idk dude her face is really comfy, like i love looking at her

She is quite lovely