>We never oppressed them, treated them just as good/bad as swedish peasants
>Finns were in fact: just eastern swedes

Other urls found in this thread:

pakana.greatnow.com/HISTORY.HTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah those statements are all untrue.

Here we go again

*true, we treated finnig peassnts just as good as we treated swedish peasants

Finns are NOT eastern Swedes --- Finns are FINNIC and not ARYAN like Hitler HIMSELF taught --- so show some respect to the nazi theories and let us be too "pure"

>not too pure*

The Jews are gods chosen people and the ancient Israelites is the biggest lie in the history of mankind

We were never Eastern Swedes, we were Finnic-speaking and never thought of ourselves as of same stock with Swedes.

The Swedish Empire was built on the back of oppression of Finns and stolen Finnish treasures

whatever you say, east swede

>T. Some guy with 1/16 finnish ancestry

Okay, I believe you because there's no future without trust

If anything we built the Swedish empire on the income we got from taking Riga.
The place was a goldmine for us.

>the swedish empire was built on the back of the least feudal and lucrative part of sweden
That doesn't make a lot of sense.

You didn't, either. Swedes were the pioneers of those Mongoloid theories after all.

Finns were considered to be just people living in Finland at the time, nothing more. Only special thing about them was that they had their own spoken language (which was seen inferior to Swedish afaik)
There were some cultural differences here and there, as it was usual during those times when people lived much more isolationist lives due to lack of infrastructure and what not.
I don't know shit about oppression though, so I have nothing to say on that.

>taxes
>let r*ssians roam the land unchecked

Yeah, nice "protection" there. Creating Sweden was a mistake.

>Creating Sweden was a mistake

Wow this is a good point, user. Sweden should really apologize for centuries of oppression against the Finnish people.

WTF I love America now!

Americans have really heightened their bait-game, good job!

Taxes were arbitary to all peasants during that time, it is not like we were somehow singled out.
>Let ruskies in etc etc
It is not like they could have pushed them out or anything, Swedes were only good as their autistic kings soon as they lost those they had no chance against anyone really.

It was Sweden who created you though, not the other way around

>it's a swedes vs finns thread

Can you read?

The finns are either extremely retarded or master level baiters, i don't know which

Not really.

We created Russia and Sweden

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.[citation needed] The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland

Rurik did not create Sweden

Citation needed

Never said so

Retard, stop stealing history

When will you mention that raid of Sigtuna that """""happened""""" btw?

It's pretty cool actually, that while the vikings raided most of Europe, Finns raided the vikings.
I'm so proud of my great ancestors.

>No historical documents to prove it=It most probably didn't happen

Swedes are jews of nordic countries. They masterminded raping northern europe in history and now they keep fishing (you)s in Sup Forums at the expense of finnish autist posters by making threads either about how mongol subhumans we are or claiming that we are literally swedes.
The truth is sweden was a multicultural weird cuck society already in the dawn of modern history by finns being swedish but not swedes, just like they claim blacks and arabs are swedish now.

Why does this upset raiding pros aka swedes so bad? Everyone was raiding (and raping) everyone those days ;)

There are no documents because you destroyed them

>We were the most successfull and skilled of the Nordic countries=Jews
ok

>implying

Why do Finns get so emotional whenever Sweden is brought up?

pakana.greatnow.com/HISTORY.HTM

Exactly. Now youre the pathetic ghost of what you used to be, the first ones in present day nordic countries who actually made a nation, arent you even ashamed? You truly ruined it for us all

Perfect baitlords, you got skills at baiting, aka dechieving, aka jewing

Good post.

Majestic post

Because the threads you make about us is how shitty we are instead of talking nicely about us. Get a real life because your memes dont apply outside of int

I concur

yes ofc, that is why you always swarm every thread related to Sweden right?

Even if our neighbours are what they are, at least we can find some true friends elsewhere

Why do imperialists get physically angry and red in the face when their victims produce evidence that they did exist before said aggression by imperialists and did indeed actually do something besides sitting on their hands all that time?

Does this somehow diminish the achievements of said imperialists in their own mind? Do they honestly believe the people they enslaved are grateful for the wrongdoings they imposed on the conquered?

Very mystifying.

And don't get me started if you say the conquered at some point raped and pillaged areas of the conquerors (which finns did). That makes them go absolutely mental.

But we dont and if we do its homo peter muh opression tier shit posting.

Nice bait

You are projecting, Finns are always the ones who gets the most upset in these Sweden vs Finland threads.

nvm the last two quotes that was a mistake

Stop baiting already its sad that your life is starting shitpost war between finns and you

Perpetuating your anti-Finnish racism ought to get some Finns upset. Swedes have been doing that for centuries though, it's nothing new.

Exactly this

tbqh these threads are like your ex-gf dragging you out to a public area under the pretense of discussing common misconceptions about history but in reality to try and shame you into shutting up but all she manages to do is make herself look like a crazy bitch

I don't care, Finns hate Swedes far more than we hate you, you see truly hateful posts from Finns, while Swedes are at most contemptous of you.

Juan Escutia didn't trip, he fucking jumped of the building

>I don't care, Finns hate Swedes far more than we hate you
You created those anti-Finnish race theories that caused us great suffering in the form of persecution in US and elsewhere even though we hadn't wronged you in any way, if that's not hateful I don't know what is.

Sweden was good. Finland was also good. All countries are really shitty now.

Unless you're into the whole inherited crimes bullshit I don't see how that applies to the Swedes of today.

we dont give a shit or know anything about either of you

why does Sweden start this crap all the time

Why are Swedes so obsessed with Finland?

They make these threads every day kek

t. pekka