Post things that were a waste of money in hindsight for your countrys gubmint

post things that were a waste of money in hindsight for your countrys gubmint

You mean stuff like the war on drugs or curbing Central American migration or just white elepahants?

Pictured tends to be a popular choice, 100 meters of Italian crafted Brazilian quartz. It lights up.

Looks fuggin dope. I'd loiter around there

>or just white elepahants?
this

Mexico City has some of the most elegant monuments in the continent and we build something Argentina tier for our bicentenial as a nation.

i don't know if to love or hate this new government

120 USD / motnh for any child if you are poor enough

I don't think if you can tell me about more stupid thing to waste public money on

t. butthurt bönde

Very expensive tetris board with awful expo centre bellow it
Also skyscrapers around it makes it look even smaller and point less
Why?

I don't think it is suposed to be an expo center but that's not my beef with it, although something like a reflecting pool would've been a lot nicer, it was just a poorly though out and dismally executed idea, design by comitee I guess. Even that wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't for all the outright stealing and the actual cost overruns on top of that, they seriously expect us to believe the original design wasn't taking into account this was being built in an earthquake prone area?

Concept seemed cool and I actually do like the way the material looks in daylight. Location is another factor as you mention, they claimed they put it there cuz they didn't want to obstruct the view for Chapultepec castle but really I can think of more than a few other places in the city it would have worked better, say the glorieta de Insurgentes doesn't really have tall buildings around and it being a touristy area which needs renovation and does connect to Reforma-Centro.

Or they could've built an actual building, something useful for the people of the city, for the cost of that thing.

Looks cool.

You'll probably get this one friend, we call it the suavicrema.

How is basic infrastructure a white elephant? You only get basic channels?

the tallest building in argentina, and its abandoned

Kek yes, looks like a massive suavicrema. Still looks nice though, good stuff from reforma.

just like my dick

>the tallest building in argentina

"no".

Québec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland

don't reply to me with redditman again thanks

Seriously, get the fuck out

classic one

what are you on about nigga, thats the tallest construction we have

That's extraterritorial you dumb gringo

THIS

But that one did eventually serve an important purpose sempai