/eire/ + /celt/ = /éire/

blueshirts edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjuDyyzNuII
youtube.com/watch?v=FXkndth5tGk
putlockers.ch/watch-the-simpsons-tvshow-season-5-episode-9-online-free-putlocker.html
davidmcwilliams.ie/2016/09/01/eu-is-a-thing-of-the-past-our-future-is-with-an-atlantic-ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CONSTITUTIONAL

first for heartbreak

Hail O'Duffy.

RIP

>ywn go bash some reds with your fellow blueshirts

I want to snap this guy's head off his neck.
Do you reckon one punch or two would be needed for it?

Your fascist also wore blue shirts? Kek, we also had blueshirts in Portugal

youtube.com/watch?v=yjuDyyzNuII

GAS THE SAXONS LOL

he's not a south Dublin fairy so it'd be slightly harder

probably got it from ár bhuachaillí when they went to Spain

yeah
they fought in the spanish civil war

>violence, citizenship and virility

no real clue what this means

Yes, they also merged with pro treaty parties later to become Fine Gael, who are sometimes still called blueshirts today.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXkndth5tGk

the blueshirt flag was shite

>tfw Fine Gael is now a cucked left-wing party for west Brits and other foreigners of body as well as spirit

Why can't I find a party that is nationalist,critical of immigrants and is leftist

Right now on Sup Forums I'm arguing with about half a dozen other posters who are saying that the episode where Homer was being begged for sex by a 10/10 woman much younger than him (the first of such episodes) is a realistic depiction of how adultery happens.
What the fuck. Are these guys just deluded or are women even crazier on average than I imagined?

>syracuse at war with Carthage
>doesn't want a defensive alliance with me as Rome, even if I offer money, while they have a neutral to positive relationship with me and a trade deal
this is why CA went to shit

The relationship between mindy and homer was a bit forced. But it can happen, though usually with a less... husky man.

I know that episode: It's "colonel homer" when he becomes the manager of a country singer gal

because its suits every major party not to address immigration. That way they wont lose voters for being anti immigration

older men chase younger women, not the other way around

That's only half the party, the other half is just blue Fianna Fail. I also did this from the last thread, is this being disillusioned with the system? New parties when?
Because most of the parties here are the same shit. There's a wing of Sinn Fein where that probably exists though.

>not the other way around
not all the time by any means

yeah obviously theres outliers in every category
but the exception proves the rule

I don't care that it happened within the logic of the show (suspension of disbelief, comic juxtaposition and all that), it's that these posters on an anonymous imageboard for Chinese cartoons are reacting so vehemently to the mere suggestion that men who commit adultery aren't tempted so much by the overbearing quality of the woman/women, but by their availability, and that the women who compete for men other women have already laid claim to do not tend to be high-quality women, let alone top-tier women much, much higher in attractiveness than the man.

She was just made so attractive and perfect for Homer that the audience would sympathise with him for being tempted, rather than be disgusted at the idea that he'd betray Marge for some cheap pussy. And yet these people (Sup Forums is full of sickos) find it absurd to suggest that this is NOT an accurate reflection of reality. Baffling...

Close! It was the other one, where the new girl works at the nuclear plant and they have to share a hotel room on a business trip.

Haven't watched that episode yet
Is it good?

I think that the best simpsons seasons go from 1 to 11... After that it gets "meh" and way further down the line it's just a corpse

>Haven't watched that episode yet
It's one of the early season classics. Very comfy episode, more comfy than that episode (which has the same plot), or the season 1 episode where Marge is similarly tempted (which doesn't really fit the tone of the show once it properly gets going).

putlockers.ch/watch-the-simpsons-tvshow-season-5-episode-9-online-free-putlocker.html

shocking isn't it? To side so little with each political party

Democracy is a mistake.

As this guy put it , democracy only produces shysters who will tell good stories and promise only good times, but who will dine-and-dash from the fame and wealth the political system allows.

Dirty fucking papist rats.

Fenian fucks

Pedo peddling romans

that is me haha
The point of a PR system is that everyone is represented but most people don't like any of the parties in Ireland and the two biggest parties have the exact same policies (and every party that coalitions with them bends the knee)

Then you have the American system which is supposed to be the opposite, only ones sides views get represented. And what happens? They have two parties who are basically the same except for on some issues like gun control and abortion. They even had the same on immigration until drumpf took the reigns

>there are 'irish' people who would rather be closer to the UK/US than EU

America has always been a friend to Ireland

We're alot more culturally similar to the brits and yanks than the frogs or krauts.

Listen, we should play both sides and get the best outcome, like mcwilliams says, we should become the venice of the atlantic

davidmcwilliams.ie/2016/09/01/eu-is-a-thing-of-the-past-our-future-is-with-an-atlantic-ireland

>there are 'irish' people who support being a part of any trade bloc

Don't mock him lads, prods aren't smart enough to communicate in any other way

>without multinational investment, Ireland would be Albania with brutal weather....In short, they — not the EU — are the key to Ireland’s economic modernity.
Any why are there on our humble little island?
taxes and access to a large market block through the EU

There's a spot in the corner of my nose and it hurts.

Just had a wank with my dildo
telling you lads, you haven't lived till you've came through prostate simulation

Hungary's got a lower corporation tax than us, and access to the EU, why aren't they moving there?

We've also got the English language, muh heritage american hedge funders, the ""educated workforce"" meme etc.

If the EU starts crumbling we'd be wise to jump ship and get aboard whatever de centralized, market based and no legal or political overpower "New" Union that takes part, otherwise, if they start harmonising taxes, we tell them to fuck off and get the same deal the UK did. It'll be easy to get the masses to vote to leave the EU, tell the good old bogmen that they're ruining our bogs, the fishermen that they're stealing our fish, and our good corporate goys that they're taking our jobs.

Then be the jew of the atlantic, with the great merchant famalies of old replaced with corporate interests and large lobbying groups.

>The point of a PR system is that everyone is represented
Well, not everyone deserves to be "represented", and representation is less important than good government desu, particularly when this idea of representation may be impeding that.

>two parties who are basically the same except for on some issues like gun control and abortion.

To be fair, the American system is better in that they fight or at least appear to fight over so-called "controversial" issues [issues that actually matter in terms of influencing the spirit of the country]. Here no party opposed the gay "marriage" referendum, and it's almost certain that none will solidly oppose abortion.
I'm not able to explicate it at this hour but the American system seems to be less about being a "pressure valve" for discontent and radicalism, and more like a pressure cooker. There's a reason after all why the two party system exists and hews close to 50/50: by having two parties, people have to define themselves as being for or against certain ideological/spiritual agendas, and it's no coincidence why the degenerate agendas side together while conservative ones side on the other.

>modern Ireland

youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

Luckily culture can be changed. Britain is our past, the EU is our future.
If asked to choose either or I think most Irish people would side with Merkel

The things that all parties agree on are either things that are inherently incentivised for the nation, or at least the political class in charge of it, or they are things that the agencies holding the "soft power" in society (the media, corporations, and university think tanks) want.
Else they're consequences that the design of the system inherently trends towards, a "natural selection" process for who gets in charge within a certain system. In democracy that puts people and organisations who are consistently willing to lie and manipulate through extravagant but vague and consistently softly-softly path-of-least-resistance promises and policies. So you get shysters who are in it for their own egos or wealth, paying off the people who have the permanent "soft power" within society by implementing their policies, and paying off the voters with promises and the never-ending left-wing social crusades, which promise nothing but "free, safe, legal" cummies to them, with no regard for anyone else or society at large.
It's fucked up.

>renaming a good Irish town after a Roman city
What did they mean by this?

KYS

Only cities like Dublin and Limerick could or should be the "Venice of the Atlantic", that is, sinking beneath the water into the swamp of their own accumulated filth.

>coming from an anime east yank

Not a bit surprised. How much are the EU paying you to shill? Fuck off.

Tried fingering my arse once. Barely got in and it was too much, can't imagine getting a full finger in there let alone a penis. Now I know why girls are so against anal.

KYS

Don't be so repressed. It's the 90's for God's sake.

Why would the EU pay me to shill for ourselves?

This is an over 18's website. Please take your alt right nonsense back to r/thedonald

>the EU is our future.
>If asked to choose either or I think most Irish people would side with Merkel
The EU will be gone in 15 years after more countries leave. Do you want Ireland to stay in a union of Germany and its few remaining colonys?

Jealousy is an evil thing.

Don't associate all us anime posters with leftism.

>most Irish people would side with Merkel
would you really side with that old bitch just to spite England? She single handidly killed Germany

Where did I ever say I was alt right? And I'm a far greater adult than you, don't refute my argument resort to insults and name calling like a typical child. Typical anime sheltered manbaby.

You're the embodiment of the Irish leftist, before many were skeptical of the EU but hated the UK, when the UK left suddenly all you fuckers are willing to bend over backwards and act like good goys simply because you hate the Brits. Fact is Britain is our most important trading partner and as it happened in the past 100 years, if they do good, we do very good, if they do bad, we do very bad. The EU is a poison on Ireland, we got what we got from it, but it's turning in a superstate that Ireland shouldn't be apart of.

Yeah, I mean who doesn't want a piece of this?

Nobody else will leave. No other country would be pigheaded enough to choose to leave a union without a plan and without even attempting reform first.
The UK is in dire straits and I think we can benefit economically from their downfall. Exciting times ahead, we're now the premiere English speaking country in the EU. This is an opportunity we could have only dreamed of.

currency falling isn't necessarily a bad thing you dolt
but I agree that I doubt anyone else will leave

Not him but I certainly would. Fuck England.

but its not really a fuck england is it? You're vastly over emphasising how important we are to them.

>if they do bad, we do very bad

If you're defining that in terms of money, perhaps. But if you are, then you're using the wrong metrics.

We support the EU now to spite England, to sew a wedge between them and Scotland and NI, and hope to get good boy points from the EU for doing all this posturing.
Added to the fact that snubbing the EU just because the fucking Brits have resolved to do so is the worst justification on the table.
STAHP IT

UKs growth has been upgraded, investors are pouring in due to the cheap pound to buy businesses, UK has a lot of politics power, clout, very smart people behind it and now Trump is backing them up, they have a bright future.

See We lose if the UK loses, aside from attracting 2% corporation tax paying big banks who contribute fuck all, most of our indigenous exports go to the UK

How are we now?

Its a very recent change, they had a scaled tax rate which previously exceeded ours on profits.

>jew of the atlantic
>based on english, muh heritage and 'education' meme
There is an island right next door which exceeds us in all of that without the common market. Our attractiveness to multinationals is hugely impacted by the UK, even slight variations in their tax rates have a knock-on effect here. We could not hope to have any attractiveness once they get their act together.
Right now we're literally an island to shove a few customer help lines and accountants to claim to have a headquarters here.

Spite England? They left and have nothing to do with us, we're siding with the union we chose to join and not the one that was oppressively forced upon us.
The best thing that will come from all is the cultural division between the two islands, at long last Irish people are realising how culturally different we are to the English. No longer will sympathisers be able to claim our "special relationship" with England.

Fuck Trump. Fuck the UK. Fuck Putin

HEAR HEAR

What is this mess of a post what mental gymnastics are you using

Fuck Scotland and NI, they're a United Kingdom, Sturgeon says she won't do shit if UK remains in the single market, which it probably will, NI will be back to status quo come March

EU good boy points are worthless, they don't care about us. French and German interests first and foremost.

>at long last Irish people are realising how culturally different we are to the English

name some big differences please
>inb4 le west brit xd
I don't have any love for england but I don't understand why so many Irish people pretedn we're soooo different from the UK. There are some differences, like the differences between the scots and the english but its not like the difference between the irish and say the germans or the spanish

K Y S
Y
S

>opposes "cosmopolitan" Europhilia
>in favour of "cosmopolitan" Anglophilia

Ha ha no.

That's only what happening now, we have to see the full effect after they leave. If they go well I can see the likes of the Netherlands, Austria and Denmark leaving, if the migration crisis continues Poland, Hungary and some other Eastern European countries could leave. France or Italy going could kill the EU. I'm not sure Ireland can benefit much either, the facilities and infrastructure aren't in place here to capitalise on that. I don't want to see what happens with the border either, if the EU tell us to put up something on our side we should hold a referendum.
A lot of our EU exports currently go through the UK too. Unless we upgrade Cork and Rosslare significantly that will probably continue, and we'll get hit with tarrifs.

>most important trading partner
Then maybe we should try and find alternative trading partners. The Brits seem to be quite content to take a short-term negative economic hit in order to leave the EU. We can take a short-term hit to find new trade markets and reduce our dependence on the UK.

>75 second gap

This is sad. Stop replying to yourself.

You're batshit retarded. Our economy is enormously linked to the UK. Indigenous exports majority go there, agriculture etc. Fuck the EU.

I want to HEEM you.

We're progressive, pro europe and multicultural. We believe in governance from an elected official and not a monarchy.

be seeing you at the protests tomorrow so

hope you're ready for the heem I'm bringing

Agreed desu

Why are you such a West Brit? Why not try to reduce our dependence on Britain?

>Our economy is enormously linked to the UK

A reliance that will most certainly change. One of the great positives of Brexit.

Not a single string of light reached my retinas

>We're progressive, pro europe and multicultural
stop memeing

>We believe in governance from an elected official and not a monarchy
the queen has no power though. Shes the same as michael d, just a figurehead

fantastic bait

sinn féin is the reason there's no proper right wing party in ireland

No, it's you

Majority of our agriculture, 40% of our indigenous exports go the UK

Get this into your thick head, they're our closest, most important neighbour and that's NEVER going to change.

I'm not a west Brit, I'm a realist. I've been to economic conferences about this shit before, history tells us that the second we stop selling to the UK and try Germany etc. Like whst happened when we uncoupled our currency, we find we've fuck all the Germans want that they aren't getting elsewhere.

It never will. Unless a country of 60 million identical to the UK pops up right next to us.

We're limited to who's in the EU though, to get a trade agreement with someone else all the other 26 have to decide on something together. The only options are probably to max out Eastern European exports and maybe the few countries left who might join like Montenegro.
But apparently we believe in letting uneleced officials like Junkner and Tusk rule us, here's your (you).

The main difference between us and the continent is language, and even that is a superficial difference for anyone who isn't uneducated.

The english are still the aristocratic cunts they always were and the US is their laissez faire bastard son

Ah so I see this anime cunt I've been replying to is just a fucking braindead baiting retard,

Kill yourself you cunt. Preferably go over to a rough district in Africa and see how multicultural they treat you.

I want economically-driven money-grubbers to stop pretending to care about Ireland.

Perhaps, I suppose it occupies much of the nationalistic demographic in the country.

>NEVER going to change
Not with that attitude it ain't ;)

shit thread

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let's all return to thatched cottages and isolationalism rather than face the music, just to stick it to the Brits because wah dey opweshed us

Get over it

wouldn't mind me own thatched cottage

They are elected. The commission president is selected by the council (heads of government of every eu state, elected by those states peoples) and approved by the parliament (elected directly by the eu people) and the council president is selected by the council.

>tfw too stupit to understand economics

I'm a proud European. Deal with it.

>uneleced officials like Junkner and Tusk rule us

You actually believed that meme? wow

I guess you're very much in the UKIP demographic.

What do you expect on Sup Forums?

>elected by the eu people

>lives 600 miles away from the Europe