White kids in rich countries beeing depressed for no big reason

>white kids in rich countries beeing depressed for no big reason
>meanwhile homeless children in syria are happily playing old tank wrecks

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/01/26/why-the-super-successful-get-depressed/#3f559ac2b1a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy being a rich nation, while it lasts, neighbour

oh no they had a civil war how sad oh the humanity

really keeps me awake at night

depression doesn't usually happen for a good reason

In the first world if you have ideas other than being a wageslave with mainstream opinions you become an outcast. The "free" world ladies and gentlemen

Ignorance is a Virtue.

everyone has to work though, how else am I supposed to buy my estonian bride

>marrying a gold digging slaw

White males are discriminated in my country though

>oh no they had a civil war how sad oh the humanity
>really keeps me awake at night

Lmao

being depressed is not eh same as depression

>In the first world if you have ideas other than being a wageslave with mainstream opinions you become an outcast. The "free" world ladies and gentlemen

Ye

In 3rd world much better LOL

Do you think people respect your "alternative opinions" there you fucking idiot?

>lived for 5 years in rich countries
>get diagnosed with generalized anxiety syndrome, get depressed, gain shitton of weight
>return to Lel Salvapoor
>get fit, super good mood, life is awesome, already fucking 2 girls
it's poetry-like

>"German"
>defending sandniggers

F

>watch youtube video of somebody wasting food
>tons of comments saying starving black African baby childs could have eaten that

Rich countries are more depressed than poor countries

Rich people are more depressed than poor people

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/01/26/why-the-super-successful-get-depressed/#3f559ac2b1a1

only in sweden
having no job and edgy opinions is all the rage here, just look at soral or dieudonné

>go to third world country
>every ones the same level of poor
>pass their time hanging out, having sex, playing sports
>everything's in walking distance
>based Catholic Church brings everyone under the same banner, sorts out religion
>people smile, everyone's happy
>jobs pay like shit, but are easy enough to find and generally laid back
>free university

>In Canada
>No sidewalks, impossible to go anywhere without a car
>People are constantly depressed and bitter
>Joke about sex, some moral fag will get in your face, joke about being lazy, some moralfag will get in your face
>literally everyone hates you if you don't have your own car and live with your family
>instead of the "poor but proud" attitude of third world countries, everyone's playing the victim Olympics too compete for who can be the most mentally ill faggot who's "poor" despite having a big screen tv and decently paid full time employment
>if you seem too happy or outgoing moralfags will make it their personal duety to remind you of how shitty your life is/what a shitty person you apparently are
>no one has hobbies, they just do drugs
>not only is university expensive, but it's also got a Byzantine application process to make sure only the grade grinding meganerds get their precious engineering education

Why is Anglo Protestant culture such complete shit?

You're pathetic m8.

It's time to grow up.

Aren't they the ones giving you money Poland?

meh, being middle class and up is actually comfier in Lat Am than in Europe

Tfw no tank to play in

Oh right,
>"religion" is a bunch of pretentious pot smoking hippies who literally have to make up insane bullshit to not only justify their pathetic waste of a life, but claim the moral upper hand in a huge moral-upper-hand-waving contest everyone's socially required to take part in

Depression is relative. the children of migrants that escaped War also complain and have first world problems

>Buy car at 16
>Move out of house at 18
>Get your trade certificate by 20
>Have a house and a kid by 23
>Spend the rest of your life doing drugs and bitching about being lower middle class

Why would I want to "grow up" again?

except france isn't a rich country at all, that is a lie
i live in a 3rd world country, it's full pf brown people
therefore i'm totally entitled to complain

How's being a manchild neet working out for you?

You just made up a bunch of shit that leads me to believe that Sup Forums is most of your interaction with the outside world.

this is some next level propaganda

i wish it was true tho

>being this butthurt about someone else's life

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason for this is that your life sucks?

They have respect between the fellow man and everyone has a purpose within the community they live in

>muh money

fuck off

>third world country
>free university

Neck yourself immigrant.

Not even that guy but read what you wrote. You are mega bitter at how everyone else lives.

First description is literally Argentina. Even the poorest communities there are alright.

Second description is Canada, even though other leafs will try to deny it

We do have free universities and they're great. I went to a great but private university, though.

syria should ship the tanks here
that will solve everything imho

I'd rather be a poor syrian if I could play with tanks. At least you're free and have autonomy. The former, you're just free to engage in pleasure. Boring.

Lost me at the second part

>except france isn't a rich country at all, that is a lie

oh fuck im lafffin

I'd be happy as fuck if I could play with an old tank wreck
I think any kid would be

>go to third world country
>every ones the same level of poor

Your ignorance is delicious.

Shit, I forgot I was posting from Brazil. I'm an argie on holidays.
Look at this fucking beach, niggaaaa. That's 3rd world happiness right there.

>>No sidewalks, impossible to go anywhere without a car

Where do you live? Lots of sidewalks here in Ontario.

I don't drive a car and get around just fine (could be better tho)
>>People are constantly depressed and bitter

Not really. Maybe gett off Sup Forums
>>Joke about sex, some moral fag will get in your face, joke about being lazy, some moralfag will get in your face

What? You mean like you're talking to your friends and someone overhears a joke and starts lecturing you? That doesn't happen.

or do you mean that social norms don't generally welcome sexual/racial/political jokes in public with people you don't know very well?

>>literally everyone hates you if you don't have your own car and live with your family

What. how would anyone even know? what do you mean by 'hate'?

>>instead of the "poor but proud" attitude of third world countries, everyone's playing the victim Olympics too compete for who can be the most mentally ill faggot who's "poor" despite having a big screen tv and decently paid full time employment

>Everyone

Maybe not everyone, but just the people you talk to/attract to yourself?
>>if you seem too happy or outgoing moralfags will make it their personal duety to remind you of how shitty your life is/what a shitty person you apparently are

Again, what do you mean by this? Like you're walking around smiling and someone comes up and starts telling you how you're a shitty person? Can't say I've experienced that.

>>no one has hobbies, they just do drugs

Where? In Manitoba?

>>not only is university expensive, but it's also got a Byzantine application process to make sure only the grade grinding meganerds get their precious engineering education

University is partly subsidized and not unaffordable at all in Canada.

sorry you're too retarded to save money, apply for loans or actually get good grades.

do you even go outside

they´re happy because they dont know
we are unhappy coz we know everything. all of it. so there´s no sense of adventure, just waiting for the inevitable.

Argies invading based Santa Catarina in the summer.
Typical.

> Third world country
>Pass their time hanging out, having sex, playing sports
> Based Catholic Church

You mean select parts of Latin America. Also they are some of the most unequal countries on earth...everyone is not the same level of poor, and job opportunities are garbage.

>>Buy car at 16
>>Move out of house at 18
>>Get your trade certificate by 20
>>Have a house and a kid by 23
>>Spend the rest of your life doing drugs and bitching about being lower middle class

wow how terrible it must be to grow up

Better to be a NEET whining about his life on Sup Forums

>being middle class and up is actually comfier in Lat Am than in Europe
this

I don't have a problem with it.
I'm just tired of people getting in my face for not having my own car. Just because I use the bus every retard with a steady income thinks they're better than me.
Then when I mention who much I'm saving, by living at home and taking the bus, they suddenly hate me because "He's just a privileged manchild who lives with his parents boo boo hoo" and don't even try to hide it.
And god forbid I work a comfortable job, or focus on preparing for university, or try to do something white collar, because then all the "honest hardworking" people who've dedicated their lives to manual labor because of "muh 17$/hour starting wage" will call me a faggot.
I just wanna live in a country where people aren't a bunch of butt blasted workaholics.

you don't have a tank

you will never understand

How hot is it at the moment?

NEET's also have to get into adult life sooner or later. Wage cucks just have a headstart.

is it normal to have house and kids by 23 coz im 23 and got neither one :/

>throw your life away before you're even 25
>"IMMA GROWN UP"

>house
>23
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>buttblasted workaholics
Unless you live in the sticks it's pretty easy to make friends with all sorts of people. No excuses, the info for that is at your fingertips.

>I'm just tired of people getting in my face for not having my own car. Just because I use the bus every retard with a steady income thinks they're better than me.

WHO

Who gets in your face?

wtf are u talking about dude

Seriously this doesn't happen. Are you talking about your friends ... or? People don't really have long-winded conversations about who's a "privileged manchild" and who isn't. That's something that would be more on Sup Forums or something

I don't really think what "poor" means.

Here in São Paulo, for example, minimum wage is something around 900 reais. The rent of a tiny (japanese-tier) apartment in the middle of nothing is something around 1100-1200 reais.

See? Third world countries can be very scary.

why are you comparing children to adults?
Everyone is happy as a child

>I don't really think you know

Fix'd.

Don't know about Funland but it's normal here. Plenty of younger people marry their first love and have kids only to end up miserable losers with no free time who inevitably divorce within 5-10 years if not sooner, and that produces unhappy children who repeat the same mistakes.

No offense dude but it feels like you spend too much time on Sup Forums and get into internet arguments and think it reflects real life.

People DO NOT talk about this stuff.

It's more like "Oh user you don't drive?" "No I'm saving some money for University!" "Oh cool what are you interested in studying?" "[major], I'm really interested in it!" "Great! That sounds interesting!"

no one goes on to tell you how much you're a cuck or a manchild or a beta cuckold who loves BBC fucking his wife or something in real life

That's Rio but, yeah, I've been to Florianopolis like 13 times. At least I stayed at a beach with not too many argies and I bothered to learn the language.

~33°C during the day.

I live in the sticks so I guess it's not the same everywhere in Canada.
Here the basic life outline is to waste your highschool studying some labor intensive trade, then buy a car before your balls have even dropped, throw money at it because you're constantly doing doughnuts, move out when you're 18, shit it a couple kids, and spend the rest of your life complaining about the "1%".

I chose to save up that first car money and go traveling, I don't mind living with my parents to save money, and don't plan on having kids/"growing up" till I'm 30 and actually have some life experience under my belt, so most people in my town are pretty hostile to me.

I guess I should just bite the bullet and move to a city where I'm not obligated to be around resentful morons all the time, but I really hate the attitude of the rural "poor" in this country.

>be American white male
>good strong Christian upbringing
>told as long as you woke hard you can succeed
>have sit through tons of white guilt college courses
>can't criticize anything that has to do with non white or I'll be called racist
>get laughed at because I'm a good Christian
>always get grades
>get passed over for dumb minorities and women
>employers hate on me just being white and straight
>MFW

>Here the basic life outline is to waste your highschool studying some labor intensive trade, then buy a car before your balls have even dropped, throw money at it because you're constantly doing doughnuts, move out when you're 18, shit it a couple kids, and spend the rest of your life complaining about the "1%".

Okay well yeah then you're right it is retarded.

I've always lived in Southern Ontario and literally none of this is true for me. People are chill and cool as fuck

You sound like you really hate it. I'd suggest leaving

Last time I said I don't drive because I wanted to go to uni, my "friend" started yelling at me about how "he wishes he could just up and go to university but he's not a spoiled manchild so he's gotta be an adult and spend all his money on rent and a car and a bigs teen tv and a cellphone plan and so on".

Although it's starting to sink in that I just live in a really shitty rural area.

I'm 26 and live with my parents, no biggie. I have an engineering degree and an OK paying job but moving out would provably make a big impact on my economy. I might move out this year, idk.
Also, I have a gf and I'm not planning to have children in at least 5 years, fuck that.

so its like a sad path filled with self hatred when you make really fast mistakes instead of dreams you had about what you really wanted to do. no wonder they´re so pissed, 100% self caused problems. getting a girl pregnant ASAP sounds good thought coz then you got one less thing to worry about

Rural people are kind of shitters here. It's a weird mix of self aggrandizing and self pitying.

>good christian
> american
Doubt.

>>not only is university expensive, but it's also got a Byzantine application process to make sure only the grade grinding meganerds get their precious engineering education
kek confirmed for white trash

>Although it's starting to sink in that I just live in a really shitty rural area.

Maybe so. Because the basic dialogue that I posted is a typical one I've had, as I was in your position and didn't drive and waited to go to University for a while.

How much money do you have saved? Time to move out to a decent place.

theres no railing what if theyre going for a ball and fall off

>got a Byzantine application process to make sure only the grade grinding meganerds
Nigga we've got rhymes about dum dum unis anybody can get into
>if you can walk and talk you go to Brock
>if you can hold a fork you go to York
> Lakehead just Lakehead

>implying the common application/European placement tests don't make a thousand times more sense than our system of applying to each uni individually and spending 70$ an application to do so

And unlike European placement tests, which can be redone, or American schools which rely on things like essays, Canadian education is just a measure of how good you are at doing paperwork over a brief four year time span. It's stupid.

kek

It's true... Ontario universities ARE SO FUCKING EASY TO GET INTO.

You can go to private school to get inflated marks because you paid $500 per credit

You can re-do your courses online to get fucking 95's in math/english and 100's in bird courses to get into any university u want.

it's such a joke hahahaha

>$70 that's if you apply to more than five
By that time it's expected that you've done so research so you can narrow it down.

lol no, getting into uni here in ontario is based on your top 6 grades in grade 12 (calculus, functions, english, 2 sciences + anything else) for the most part, and it's beyond fucking easy to get a 90%+ average and therefore get a 4k/year scholarship, osap also cuts 30% of your tuition off so another 2000 off, with grants I paid basically nothing for my stem program in uni

it's literally impossible not to get into uni here if you aren't missing chromosomes

then again white people be dumb af

I would be happy if I had a dank wreck to play in... all I got was a 2x4 cut roughly in the shape of a gun, and a hatchet. They said I could make my own fun outside, but it was important for my sisters to get new toys.

>mfw access bursaries from the uni come in

Tbh tho mark inflation is so bad

Literal acceptance average for some programs is like 95% lol

>you will never have a big snowball fight with all the kids in your neighborhood in a field full of wrecked soviet war machines

Maybe if you're some dumb meme cunt that tries to get into an ivey program like Queen's commerce and pay out the ass for it. Also

That's also my post ;-;

>an ivey program like Queen's commerce
>an ivey program like Queen's commerce

How did a retard like you get into public primary school, let alone a post-secondary?

Ivey is a business school. Queens Commerce is another business school.

I meant to say Ivy League program. Calm down, that's what they are marketed as.

Those would be like McGill and Uoft.

Western and Queens are party schools.

For a number of programs perhaps, but Ivey and Queens are the top 2 business programs in Canada. Then Rotman, then maybe York.

they're bored, also children don't get depressed

Yes but not for Research.

They're undegrad schools really. Also WLU's BBA is far superior to York. Schulich after.

Not really UofT is the super serious no fun allowed school. But the Canadian 'ivy' (posh reputation) is UWO,Queen's, UBC and McGill.

yeah and UofT is unparalleled when it comes to research. \

UWO and Queen's are just undergrad party schools

I love you, France!

>business
>research

Are you doing a business Phd or MSci? If not, then a faculty's aggregate research citations should be entirely irrelevant to your school choice.

Business is about going into business and starting businesses. If you're doing an HBA/BBA/BComm or an MBA, then you want to go to a school which gets you a good placement, or prepares you for entrepreneurship. Ivey and Queens do just that.

If you want to get a job in banking, for example, then you go to Ivey because it has the highest placements in the area. Good luck selling your biz school to employers because something like Maclean's Magazine said it had a high research ranking.

Yeah that's true but when you're talking "Ivy leagues of Canada" I would disagree with you in that regard.

also wlu is super underrated

Laurier is where people go to get date raped by Waterloo students.

>mainlanders going to york, queens, UofT, UBC
>tfw i get comfy mid tier education for 2600/year

Literally Who: University

Your education must be pretty shit if you consider York top tier. Literally never even heard of that uni until today.

>paying for education