Do white guys who marry Asian women typically learn their wives' language?

Do white guys who marry Asian women typically learn their wives' language?

lol is that a joke

Yes, my wife is japanese and I can speak japanese

Do perverts who marry a woman for sex care about that woman's culture?

;_;

What percentage of mixed couples are like that, your estimation?

too much hassle is the reason rather than some cultural superlative

so counterintuitively it is because they don't care about culture not because they think one is superior over the other

> It's too much work to learn the language of my own wife
That's so sad

It's not that it's "too much work", it's that it's difficult to find formal learning materials on a language that wasn't even written down until 40 or so years ago, and just asking relatives doesn't work well when they're not teachers.
Personally, I do what i can but my hopes aren't high

I'm trying to learn Vietnamese for that reason, but tonal languages are the bane of my existence.

At the very least I hope I can bastardize some words like the Italian-Americans did.

The heart of the matter.

take solace in the fact that you don't have to learn a sanskrit-derivative script like thais or laotians.

just be sure to use a native speaker to correct your tonal pronunciation

>that feel when she's the only native speaker you can talk to

I'll definitely take solace in what you said though.

Fortunately she doesn't speak the language her ancestors used, as she was born and grew up here. A win-win huh.

вeзeт

Depends on two factors
>Is she Asian American?
>Did he got to China/Japan/whatever to find her?

If it's the latter then yes. All the White guys who marry Asian women in Asia are usually -boos of the country they're in.

He бeз этoгo, aгa, нo вooбщe нa Дaльнeм Bocтoкe тaкoгo нaвaлoм, вeлкaм.

This is what people don't get.

The White men who move to Asia genuinely WISH they were Asian themselves. The closest thing they can get to that is moving to Asia, marrying an Asian women and having Asian kids. I spoken to many many fucking weebs, and they genuinely think Asians and their culture are better.

G O T T A
E
T

A

G O O K

That's only if they stay there. Then you have the sexpats that bring those women here and spawn army of sick in the head hapas.

Not everyone went to Asia to find these women. I just found an immigrant here, and I'm sure as fuck not moving to a third world shithole.

> Not speaking your native language

She and her parents got vodka-ed hard

weeb

I bet there are lots of 3rd/4th generation immigrants who got burger-ed and don't speak their native languages as well :^)

She's pretty based. No regrets, Mr. Freeman.

Asian languages are too fucking hard

Pretty much this, I can't wait to find a wife once I get to Taiwan. I'll probably never teach my kids English, either.

you probably should teach them english though, it'll be useful for them as adults no matter in which country they live

I genuinely feel awful for those kids. It depresses me even more when I see white dads shitpost on expat communities.

my fear is for them to turn into westaboos or move to some anglo country though
they will probably learn enough English in school