Another day wasted on Sup Forums

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums

Life is about passing the time until we go back into the eternal bliss again.

But does it have to be this way?

Maybe we can make something of our time.

Yes, I can relate. That's what happens when one doesn't have any friends or a job.

I want my life to change though. It must change.

I hereby swear to never again come to this site, unless certain circumstances make it absolutely necessary. Goodbye user. And good luck.

g--good bye britbro...

what did you miss out on?

do you know what normalfags spend their day doing? equally pointless shit

>what did you miss out on?

Learning skills and forming meaningful relationships with other people

>do you know what normalfags spend their day doing? equally pointless shit

I don't care what "normalfags" do, I'm trying to compare myself to Ubermenschfags

It's possible to have a well fuctioning social life with family, friends and girlfriend while still browsing Sup Forums. I could help you out.

haha same

Just do whatever you want m8. If you want to browse Sup Forums, browse it. But if you genuinely think you'd be happier without lurking here on a daily basis, force yourself to not browse it. Simple as that.

The meaning of life is to pursue happiness, which essentially means boosting certain neurochemicals in various ways. Find the least harmful and the most efficient way to do it.

When I don't have to study I waste all my days on Sup Forums too, and those are the worst moments. As hard as it is, studying makes me feel better.

See you tomorrow friend

Nobody enjoys this website

I hate every moment of it

i have friends and a gf and a good job. and a lot of fun stuff to do. but i come here anyway. it is an addiction. but i agree with this

>Nobody enjoys this website

I do. This is the only place where I can communicate without any prejudices (except for my nationality, but that doesn't bother me).

I can truly be myself and I don't have to correspond to any presumptions concerning my me, my history or personality. I don't need to care about that. And I don't need to care about you either. I can freely express what I think and what I feel without the fear of communal backlash (except for my nationality, but again, that doesn't bother me).

my life sucks =(
tell me cutest things

and what good does it serve?

When does any thread here actually get anywhere?

If this is what "free communication" is like, I don't want any part of it.

Why does your life suck?

Why do you feel you deserve a better life? What do you do for it?

It doesn't lead to ego boost or anything, unless you base your identity strongly with your nationality.

But then again you also get triggered when your nationality gets bashed, and most likely don't enjoy it here that much.

But free communication is essential. By "proxy", we can discuss some of the controversial topics, and see that we're not alone with our thoughts after all. Slowly you build the courage to bring up these controversial topics irl because you know you're not alone, and we're here to back you up.

A hell for me is the place where everyone is conformist, and don't dare to stand for things that aren't align with the mainstream. Because that if anything leads to destruction.

>we can discuss some of the controversial topics, and see that we're not alone with our thoughts after all. Slowly you build the courage to bring up these controversial topics irl because you know you're not alone, and we're here to back you up.

What controversial topics.

Like how white boys can compete with a cherrypicked image of a large black penis?

Or maybe the 10000th thread about your "honest opinion on argentineans and argentina"?

>A hell for me is the place where everyone is conformist, and don't dare to stand for things that aren't align with the mainstream.

I agree but i still think there are far better venues for this.

Dedicated forums and websites would be much better

Laughing at you, to be honest. I've had two hours of solid productivity in between eight hours of shitposting.

wow nice, a ratio of 1:4 productivity to shitposting

Really doin gwell there bud

Thanks, I always reassure myself that things are going gwell

That's good but it might not be a good idea to lie to yourself instead of being honest, however hard that may be.

Just think about all the stuff we discuss about here.

Yeah for the huge part it's just shit flinging and baiting. That's the side effect for not having to deal with consequences. I'm still fairly sure that the stuff you say here is not exactly align with the stuff you would say irl, am I right? No?

>Just think about all the stuff we discuss about here.

Trying, all I can think of is how white boys can compete, "THAT FEEL WHEN WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE/NO GF" and a bunch of other non-stop reposts.

>I'm still fairly sure that the stuff you say here is not exactly align with the stuff you would say irl, am I right? No?

No I definitely wouldn't say any of this stuff IRL.

On Sup Forums there's no consequences for acting like a retard.

My point is that this site offers a place where you can discuss freely about things you couldn't discuss irl. And I think that's very important. Especially since vast majority of the posters here are men, and men are expected to be strong both mentally and physically. The threshold for bringing up your weakness irl is huge due to it, which is probably partly why men commit much more suicide. They don't get to talk about their problems.

But it's not a productive discussion

This probably one of the worst places you can have a discussion or actually get anywhere, perhaps even YouTube comments are better than this.

Better than wasting 10 hours at work like me.

literally am i crazy.
family dope me ever their can.
only reason if i still here is beacuse the fear of the guns.

at least working gives you skills and money, and a chance to move up eventually

Alrighty then. Do what you think is best for you, like I said. Try month or two without Sup Forums, and see how it feels. At first it's hard because you're so used to lurking that leaving this place will leave a hole of emptiness, and it will take some to be filled with something else.

I'm just sharing my thoughts about this god forsaken site.

>It's possible to have a well fuctioning social life with family, friends and girlfriend while still browsing Sup Forums. I could help you out.

Not really. Every time in my life that I've had an active social life as well as work/school I've been far too busy to spend any time browsing Sup Forums or any other website really

I have taken a few months and I felt way better

this place is a shithole. It's said that you are who you spend most time with. So who are you if you spend your time with a bunch of shitposts retards, or people pretending to be retarded?

move out then if your family is shit

Life is too short to live it how you don't enjoy

You are who you spend your time with only if you're conformist with no actual opinions or stances.

But you're probably young so I understand that you get strongly influenced by other people.

Hope your life will be filled with joy, user. Going to sleep now

It's subconscious though.

Haven't you ever noticed that after you spend some time with someone you start using their mannerisms or their way of speaking?

Same thing here but the imprint on your brain. I don't really think you can be a happy, cheerful and motivated person if you spend all your time with depressed, mentally ill or chronically angry people. So why would it be different here? It's the same thing.

good night tho

>Haven't you ever noticed that after you spend some time with someone you start using their mannerisms or their way of speaking?

it's fucking weird. it did happen to me when I was young like you leaf, but anymore desu

I guess people under 30 are still kids lamo

Another wasted on Pinoyland.
>Go outside
>See little girls
>They make fun of me as I past by
>Stop
>Still laughing
>Pat one of them on the head
>Smiles shyly and bow her head
>Walk away
>Her friends tease her about it

Ehh, could be worse.

What

if you are 20 years old you still have ~20,000 days left

That doesn't sound like so many.

I better start making use of them instead of letting life pass me by.

He's right, this site has little to offer. People with no where else to go deserve a better medium