Why some people try to tell, that american girls are ugly...

Why some people try to tell, that american girls are ugly? Girls from california are one of the most beautofull in the world.

Tell me about non fat american girls, are they good looking?

lol look at this fag

yes

theres good looking girls and theres ugly girls like everywhere else

what about your state average? are they good looking or bad looking in average? who fuck all 7+\10 girls in your place? What is the place?

I barely leave my house so I wouldn't know what to tell you

Alina rin?

or LexisDANK?

Here it''s probably low purely because my state is 2/3rds black

You are wasting your life. Go to gym, go do surgery, go to psihiatrist, go to dermatolog
of course lexis dunk, she is happy with her spic bf now. I wish I was that spic instead of a fucking jew in moscow

Don't say that. You can make Russian Jew work for you.

I know

>You can make Russian Jew work for you.
What?
I am not ugly, I just need to lose some boyfat to be 8\10. Also, good advice for you. I have met my georgian beighboor from the same commieblock, he is alpha is hell and he find girls for me.

Just find some alpha, befriend him and you will get all those black sluts.

But Alina a cute, no?

i'm decent looking and skinny but i'm socially retarded

>socially retarded
IT IS FAKE. Listen to me. There is a reason for everything. I was beta too in school, but I wanted to be cool and I learned how to behave good with people.

You need just an experience. Only with the experience you fix your problem.

If you are really decent looking you will always get girls attention.

Moscow girls are the best looking girls in the world and there is so many of them (12.5 kk +3kk million people city).

Sometimes I have a dizziness when I see 10\10 girls each 10 second in large Moscow malls.

Man, I am fucking jew, I can get everything but I am waiting for something. I promise I will fix my fucking life and get those sluts.

I did get girls attention in school but I was to socially retarded and didn't know what to do now I just sit in my room alone all day

I started going out 1 year ago and realised, that people really have great lifes, really everyone fucks (who leave their fucking rooms) and have fun.
I am still in my way to fix my life, but I think I will get this.

Tell me, what is going on in your life?
Just tell everything about yourself.
age, state, info about your parents, wealth, describe your look, how you dress, any friends? everything you can. I will try to help.

I want to get better I really do I'm tired of waking up everyday feeling like shit but idk what to honestly
>age
>wealth
i'm a NEET
>looks
I look decent i do have bags under my eyes though since I don't sleep much

this is pedojew right? you remind me of the unterjew in russia 88

it is easy - enter colleege + get job and money + sleep more + find some friends males in college and they will invite yo to parties. + you can do good photos and try to meet girls from tinder + you can meet girls there. + if you cant sleep much drink sleeping pills.

easier said than done I feel trapped in this shit lifestyle

i did and got something

and where the fuck you get money to live? what do your paretns think about your lifestyle?

>where the fuck you get money to live?
parents
>what do your paretns think about your lifestyle?
they hate it

state?

atl

ha ha, you lives with niggers? atlanta? so, is it true, that niggers fuck all those young slutty white girls from your high school?

how many square metres is your house?

my school barely had any white people and most black dudes just dated black girls or mexican girls atlantas pretty depressing though I want to kill myself everyday

yeah mgb officers were considered well off by how much space they had in their apartment, everyones success was shown by the space

>he suffers in the world where

This is 18 (!) yo russian girl. She is beautofull, right? But look what she did in her 1st shut in her life. She is 1998 born.

Just come here.

russia is even more depressing also if i'm a piece of shit here i'll be a piece of shit there

no, can you go to the shop, buy clother something like brands Supreme, Stussy, Adidad originals, etc? It is not expensive? Ok, then you go and get piercing\tattoes, a little bit.
Then you go to undeground parties in moscow and get girls like this lick your dirty anus.

What do you think about it

>Tell me about non fat american girls, are they good looking?
There is such a variety of ancestry in american girls and so many of them that you will find one for everyone's taste, and that's coming from someone who is into east european women

hnnng brb learning pyccкий

i'm to socially retarded to go to parties

if you are good looking you can be autist among "not like others" girls like these. They will fuck you anyway. If you are good looking!

>Tell me about non fat american girls
So after Bigfoot America has another mythological creature

You type sound exactly like the pedojew. You're even obsessed with asking foreigners about the girls in their areas. Do I need to call the KGB again?

Won't he have a high chance of getting HIV

>You type sound exactly like the pedojew

May be because I am fucking pedojew.

Well, that's 1/3.
I'm also shocked Wisconsin isn't higher with a diet consisting of 75% cheese.

>tfw I will never have a qt russian gf
I HATE BEING SOCIALLY RETARDED

>that socially retardation meme

Go to psyhiatrist

i've had a therapy already and it didn't work

Russiabro is right. You cant just wait around for something to happen. go get shit done yourself. get a job/go to school. challenge yourself. youre just waiting to die at this point. but you can change.

he is waiting untill his dad go rage mode and will stop finance his autism.

choose one and tell me what would you do with her if you would not be autistic and choose one