Do people seriously want him to die? He's the only character who has any fun anymore

Do people seriously want him to die? He's the only character who has any fun anymore.

correct

but he's boring af and the product of shitty writers. his only weakness is that he doesn't care about the consequences. and that's boring.

There are people who say they'll stop watching the show if he doesn't die soon because they still think Game of Thrones is about living in a well ordered moral universe.

What's fun about him?

The show is overly feminized and any male with power has to be killed because it's viewed as too threatening to female viewers. So he's basically as good as dead.

What's fun about literally any other character left?

they'll find some way to have a woman cut off his benis

Whatever happened to the character played by rat faced guy from Torchwood?

he was too much of a fookin' legend to remain on the show

implying Grey Worm doesn't cause a party riot whenever he starts talking about p'trol

He enjoys what he does. Or at least he did until even he got all mopey this season with Reek gone and his daddy ready to write him off even though he beat Stannis.

They've handled his arc horribly on the show, even if the actor tries to do a decent job. You can't salvage something written by literal retards.

I like how they show us in the first five seasons that you can't be an unpopular leader without shit backfiring on you. Nobody can really just kill each other in broad daylight, they need to worm their way around with political schemes or dark magic.

They also have characters like Roose Bolton, who is an evil cunt but still an intelligent leader outwardly acts cool and collected because he has a reputation to uphold to the common folk and his allies, in the northlands no less.

But then there's Ramsay, Dabid and Dabid's pet character. This guy makes no attempt at hiding the fact that he's a violent insane murderer man who gets off on mindbreaking people for no reason. He stabs Roose to death and has his wife eaten alive by dogs, surrounded by witnesses who just decide to go with it, along with the whole of his bannermen for no reason. No coups, no debate, nothing.

ugh

roose bolton was poisoned by our enemies, ser

Hear that lads

Violent, insane murderer man who is also a bastard desperate to be the next Lord Bolton said Lord Bolton was poisoned
Seems legit

It's so weird how much male genital mutilation is going on in the show. I don't give a shit but I find it funny how if we had any mention of just female circumcision the fan base would start a mass riot.

GIMME SOME DAMAGE PUSSY PLZ

they had that in season 3 i think when joffery fucked up some prostitutes

I did want him to die, but not anymore. I hope he kills a lot more people before going down.

Didn't he just shoot her with a crossbow in the titty a bunch?

>GIMME SOME DAMAGE PUSSY PLZ
Well what do you think he was doing to Sansa all that time. Her shit is wrecked.

Ya but they're so vague about it ;(

"WHAT DO YOU THINK HE DID TO ME!"

Meanwhile I get to hear details and jokes about Varys getting his dick chopped off by some batshit wizard and tossed into a fire. Then a literal army of dick less men following around fire retardant queen. Then Theon getting seduced by two woman so he can get hard only to have his sausage chopped off and mailed to his sister who he thinks "deserves to be the rightful queen boo boo".

he became predictable, every week is like ''who can ramsay kill in a shocking way this time''

underrated

> witnesses who decide to just go with it
You mean the one guy who'd obviously been conspiring with Ramsay and the other who was clearly terrified of him?

This. He's so outrageous that it goes beyond shocking and into hilarious. The show beats you over the head so hard with how much you're supposed to hate him that you end up loving him instead.

I want him to be tortured to death very slowly.

He sodomized one with a candlestick.

TO THE TRAITOR AND BASTARD JON SNOW, YOU ALLOWED THOUSANDS OF WILDLINGS PAST THE WALL. YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOUR OWN KIND. YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE NORTH. WINTERFELL IS MINE, BASTARD. COME AND SEE. YOUR BROTHER RICKON IS IN MY DUNGEON. HIS DIREWOLF'S SKIN IS ON MY FLOOR. COME AND SEE. I WANT MY BRIDE BACK. SEND HER TO ME, BASTARD, AND I WILL NOT TROUBLE YOU OR YOUR WILDLING LOVERS. KEEP HER FROM ME AND I WILL RIDE NORTH AND SLAUGHTER EVERY WILDLING MAN, WOMAN, AND BABE LIVING UNDER YOUR PROTECTION. YOU WILL WATCH AS I SKIN THEM LVING. YOU WILL WATCH AS MY SOLDIERS TAKE TURNS RAPING YOUR SISTER. YOU WILL WATCH AS MY DOGS DEVOUR YOUR WILD LITTLE BROTHER. THEN I WILL SPOON YOUR EYES FROM THEIR SOCKETS AND LET MY DOGS DO THE REST. COME AND SEE, RAMSEY BOLTON, LORD OF WINTERFELL AND WARDEN OF THE NORTH.

That's still not damaging pussy.

GIVE ME MY VAGINA MUTILATION!