It's a Kate isn't home so Rooney has to spend the rest of the day with her pants around her ankles and her snow white...

>it's a Kate isn't home so Rooney has to spend the rest of the day with her pants around her ankles and her snow white unwiped butt proudly displayed episode

>ywn come home to your qt autistic sister who has her pants down her ankles and hops over to hug you like a dog greeting it's owner

>"Yes Doctor, it's me and my little sister Rooney again.
>"Yes Doctor, I told her LEGO isn't food, but she just doesn't listen."

strongly consider self-disembowelment

Rooned!

>"Hey Kate! Woof Woof!"
>"Oh Rooney I'm so sorry! You should've called when you need to make a p- oh wait you actually kind of look like a dog that way! Cute!"
>"What's a dog?"

OP Im sorry to break it to you but if you are the one posting this meme all the time I think you might actually be autistic

>it's a Rooney gives a pep-talk through the apartment air vents, after being convinced she is talking with God who really wants to quit working for the Church episode

not all memes are good

Doctor I gave rooney a mega block and she stuck it up her ass and shit on my face. Aren't they the same as Legos basically ?
Doctor: of course. Rooney loves toys at this stage in her life

>rooney then lunges at the doc with a Lego-made sword and a sonic doll trying to kill her.

>2016
>not being 32 and autistic to the point of retardation
Get out.

stop

Kate has sexfeet.

The joke is there but you don't have your form in order yet.

>it's a Rooney enters a LEGO contest for ages 10 and under and doesn't understand why she was disqualified and Kate has to explain to the organizers that the family has been telling Rooney it's her 7th birthday each year for over twenty years now episode

That's adorable. Too bad Amy is a soulless retard

>it's a Rooney holds a funeral inside the apartment's only elevator after she dropped a LEGO man down the crack to see if he would scream on the way down episode

>tfw Rooney is a sweetheart and probably gives good hugs

>where are the power-ups
>where is the keyboard
>where is the music
>why isn't the driver yellow
>Kate why does this LEGO Racer only have two wheels

Can someone please explain this meme to me? :(

Can someone please explain this meme to me? :(

Can someone explain this meme to me? :(

say please.

can someone please explain this meme to me? :(

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
Can someone explain this meme to me? :(

People had been speculating Rooney has aspergers for years (she's very shy and introverted, kind of awkward, sent weird emails to producers, loves animated children's films, and kind of has the look). Then in october/november some guy posted a pasta in reference to a picture of Rooney wearing some clothes that looked like Darth Vader's undersuit (reposted in the top image in pic related). Then in december it really took off.

Thanks for explaining the meme for me. :)

it's not about Rooney per se, in a way it is an attack on all other forms of sitcoms who rely on simply "torturing" the main character in the eyes of their superior audience.

>it's a Rooney gets arrested for asking a kid at the LEGO Store if he wants to "come over and play with her bricks" episode

I don't get the lego maymay. What is the story here?

>roonroon will never hold me and tell me how much she loves me. Not as much as Legos. But more then there goose
JDIMSA

spergs like legos, that's all it is

>Ryan I just noticed you mix bricks without paying attention to their colors
>Ryan I don't think we should play together anymore

She's so damn rapeable