You wake up in 814 Europe

You wake up in 814 Europe

Probably great desu. If I manage not to die immediately. If I luck out I'll wake up in Cordoba and if I manage to get over the language barrier theres nothing stopping me from being Ibn Battuta before Ibn Battuta.

>enrich parts of Spain, Italy and Croatia a thousand years ago with great Germanic seed
>those areas are still prosperous today

Time to unite the tribes and do some affirmitive action against Svealanders and geats.

>procede to discover the new world and write my name in history
>also BTFO nostradamus

time to use my superior knowledge to take over Europe
>wait how does a steam engine work again
>shit nobody speaks english yet, even in england
>you see King of England, you just need some copper and a lemon and we have electricity! oh you don't know what a lemon is
>I don't know how to build a ship capable of navigating the Atlantic ocean, but we have to cross it cmon guys
>what do you mean I have to serve in the levy militia and produce my own weapons? I'm poor!
and that is how absolutely anyone from the modern era would fair

>East Roman Empire

Yes, that's where roman empire was located back then.

>Byzantines
>Romans

>The Byzantine Empire, also referred to as the Eastern Roman Empire, was the continuation of the Roman Empire in the East during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages, when its capital city was Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul, which had been founded as Byzantium). It survived the fragmentation and fall of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th century AD and continued to exist for an additional thousand years until it fell to the Ottoman Turks in 1453.[2] During most of its existence, the empire was the most powerful economic, cultural, and military force in Europe. Both "Byzantine Empire" and "Eastern Roman Empire" are historiographical terms created after the end of the realm; its citizens continued to refer to their empire as the Roman Empire (Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, tr. Basileia tôn Rhōmaiōn; Latin: Imperium Romanum),[3] or Romania (Ῥωμανία), and to themselves as "Romans".[4]

Shoo shoo, go bait /his/ if you're that eager.

>argentinian education
Years of kirchnerism are paying off

vikings had ships capable of crossing the ocean, didn't they actually do it and reach north america through greenland?

>Greeks self-reporting as roman

they were as roman as I'm white

>Finnic tribes uniting of their own volition
No.

i doubt your would find a single mud hut before you got killed by your own brothers for trespassing

Ayy m8 it is a another battle day.

Roman wasn't an ethnicity dipwit. Everyone could be "roman" per se. Latins and greeks were the ethno-cultural ruling class of the empire so it's just to say ERE was as roman as it gets.

>Haah mudhuts lelelel
We lived in similar settlements as you but had not nuff numbers to concentrate any real centralized power. You swedes are so fucking pathetic when discussing about history.

>call yourself roman
>be greek
>your domain goes nowhere near Rome

(you)

>your domain goes nowhere near Rome
check a few kilometres south of rome bro

>similar settlements
so basicly mud huts

Only if you have such high standards.