Why is South Africa such a cool country?

Why is South Africa such a cool country?
I'd like to visit someday!
Tell me more about the major cities
Is Cape Town a good place to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670266/We-ll-chuck-Porsche-Aston-Martin-free-German-millionaire-buys-Africa-s-expensive-property-14-5-million-use-HOLIDAY-home.html
fin24.com/Companies/Property/Why-SAs-most-expensive-home-costs-R450m-20150813
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athol_Trollip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

I want to live in Cape Town, some mexicans live there.

Visit Johannesburg you'll love it

Idk, but i'd go just to fuck all niggers girls I could

>Why is South Africa such a cool country?
Is it really ? Or do you say that about every country ? You probably do don't you ?
It's a 3rd world shithole and some white people are stuck there, so they make the country relevant out of their sheer white presence, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this thread. They are getting slowly genocided though. And when they'll have killed all the white people they'll probably complain about starvation well i say it serves them right
The worst part is how white countries refuse white sa refugees purely because they want to see them suffer, it's just evil imo
You want to see Europe and USA in 100 years look at South Africa today, "such a cool country" haha right

Can you stop talking about politics and your race autism for once? It doesnt make you look smart and its completely pointless here.

western cape seems nice. i streetviewed around and it was very developed and beautiful.

every saffer i've met here tells me it's a shithole and to stay away from africa

Nope it's 7 am time to start the day with a good ranting i am extremely butthurt and the whole world will know about it

>mexiroaches in South Africa
There's not a safe place now

It would be a good thing to export mexinarcs to south africa so they can advance to the north and take isis shit out of the picture. They think they are hot shit, just wait until they get some catholic narcos there. Problem fucking solved.

don't come here unless you're rich and can afford the protection.

My family who live there live better than people in Finland. If you have any university degree you will earn a good salary.

Pic related: Future president of their country visiting Israel last week.

Cape Town is lovely. Cheap as fuck as well

Camps Bay is probably the nicest area of the city to stay

Well I already live in Texas aka Mexico and Africa so I guess I am prepared.
Hmmm I wonder why
>Pic

Fastest growing party is some Black nationalist Marxist ideology. What will happen there is what happened in Zimbabwe.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670266/We-ll-chuck-Porsche-Aston-Martin-free-German-millionaire-buys-Africa-s-expensive-property-14-5-million-use-HOLIDAY-home.html

The first residents of Camps Bay were the San (Hunter Gatherers) and the Goringqhaique, Khoi pastorates. When Jan van Riebeek established a refreshment station for the VOC (Dutch East India Company), the 12 Apostles were covered in forests with lion, leopard and antelope.

In competition with the more recent settlers, the Gringqhaique lost their grazing lands on the south east slopes of Table Mountain and in 1657 were restricted to Camps Bay.

By 1713 the number of Gringqhaique population had been reduced by measles and smallpox. All that was left of their settlement was an old kraal (Oudekraal).

The area was then granted to John Lodewyk Wernich and passed from father to son. Johan Wernich married Anna Koekemoer, who on his death in 1778, married Fredrick Ernst von Kamptz, a sailor and the area became known as “Die Baai van von Kamptz”.

For most of the 1800s Camps Bay was undeveloped. Lord Charles Somerset used the area for hunting and used the Roundhouse as his lodge. Kloof Road was built in 1848 and in 1884 Thomas Bain was commissioned to build a road from Sea Point to Camps Bay using convict labour.

The road was completed in 1887 and named Victoria road to honour Queen Victoria’s jubilee in 1888. The road allowed people to cycle out to Camps Bay which had gained popularity as a picnic site. This led to the development, in 1901 of the Camps Bay tramway to bring people out for the day and with it the development of the tidal pools, the Rotunda (now the Bay Hotel) and a pavilion for concerts and shows.

In 1913 Camps Bay was incorporated into Cape Town although it was still seen as a recreational area rather than a residential area.

fin24.com/Companies/Property/Why-SAs-most-expensive-home-costs-R450m-20150813

Are things improving in SA? I hope they are.

The thing with that country is that there are no simple one line answers to questions. Things are going well for those who have education and money but not so well for the poor. They voted out the ANC government in all the big cities during the last elections so life will be improving for people in the cities now run by the DA.

People also no longer vote along racial lines in the cities. Pic related: Mayor of Nelson Mandela's old hometown. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athol_Trollip

Well that seems positive

Visit Namibia.
It's like South africa without all the race hate