What are some teenager love kinos?

What are some teenager love kinos?

i think watching these would just make me brutally depressed

Blue is the Warmest Color (no seriously, it is a good drama, it would even be worth a watch if it was censored)

caveat being, IMO the last 40-45 minutes was shit but besides for that, great movie

anything with robby benson in it were the first ones

especially jeremy and one on one

this is also excellent

i felt feels i'd never felt before

wow what shitty taste u have

it would

>watching if i stay
>chloe is the cute, talented, friendly girl
>the guy is basically the cool chad
>tfw I will never be that guy and date a girl like chloe

But with movies, you get to pretend.

>tfw I'll never be a qt lesbian

>tfw never had a gf : - (

it's more a matter of how much i missed out during my teenage years
i more of less got nothing i was taught i was supposed to experience in that time, i had only a few great friends but no classes or lunches with them, and nobody else, so i was effectively alone the whole time i was at school yet unable to completely embrace that. let alone experience teenage love.
now i'm 20 going mad trying to compensate for the huge hole those years left in me, it's a difficult process

Good. You haven't experienced hell until you've gone through a heartbreak.

I know exactly how you feel.

nigga, being alone in high school was one long, slow, drawn out heartbreak

Iktf
Being lonely sucks but it does have its advantages.

But having a gf that you love and then she abandons you. Man, that feel is one sick son of a bitch.

move on cuck

i don't doubt that, but at least you got there

seconding this

What the fuck you guys think that's a problem? I'm thirty fucking one on this piece of shit board. Ive fucked plenty of women and you guys would probably think I'm chad if you met me irl, but I'm 31 on this terrible board. I've been here for 8 years. Don't come to me with ur babby dry dick problems.

Lucas

loving someone in highschool is the worst feeling if youre not able to move on

wtf dude, i'm 21 and I didn't get chicks in highschool but I'm getting them now, and I'm doing all the shit I didn't do back then. If you think it's too late at 20, you're a fucking idiot and should an hero immediately.

get a bf

is leaking