I've never smoked should i smoke?

i've never smoked should i smoke?

how does it feel?

no you shouldn't

smoked once. overrated.
not worth the ashy smell though

Really, just don't. I have several friends and family members who do that and in addition to all the usual stuff about your health, it's expensive, annoying, and makes you look like a total tool.

>Hiroshima
>Nagasaki
>Fukushima

You're 3" tall, you already wear a mask and glasses. I mean, fuck it may as well
Right?

Smoke tobacco or marijuana?

I know it's unhealthy but I want try just one cigarette.

what does the first time smoking feel like?

tobacco no.

I was an 8 year smoker, quit a couple of months ago.
don't do it.

Nah just don't
Weed is overrated as fuck and tobacco is nothing special, you'd just hurt yourself

it feels horrible, like it hurts your throat a little bit, not that much, but enough as to make it feel uncomfortable and make you cough.
after you inhaled for the first time, you'll start to get a little bit dizzy because of the """high""", other than that not much else.
but if you do it often it'll get hold of you, it's addictive, don't do it.

tobacco ofc
I've watched Band of Brothers so yeah, hehe.

If you inhale properly, you will feel a short rush. A bit dizzy for 15 seconds and your heartrate will be increased for about 2 mimutes. It's not worth it.

It's either you get hooked or detest it. Tried it twice, hated it both times. Not worth the money and the pain.

Probably not worth trying; no point in risking an addiction just to "feel" what it's like

marijuana is better :^)

Smoke vape m8

Never ever smoke. Smoke once, you'll need it forever. Never start.
t. smoker probably dying.

quit user.
it's a lot easier than it seems.
I've smoked for 8 years and been clean for 6 months now.

You`ll feel extremely dizzy and weak. Might even want to vomit. Smokers like me call it relaxation, but it`s actually not untill you`re addicted. Better get stoned.

Just saying never pick a cig up. You smell like shit, there's no high and you shorten life by 20 years in the end, a lot of pain.

it sucks dude. one cigarette wont get you, but after that... dont smoke ever again if you do decide to try.

it feels bad

Could be great, good be horrible, could be soothing, could be mind racking. Weed is a fucking toss up. If you mean tobacco then no way.

Wait.
Cigarettes
Or cock?

Save your and others lungs m8. Only hard boiled cops are allowed to smoke.

just get a vape if you wanna start smoking without getting addicted

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>makes you look like a total tool
Only Ameriprudes think this

>smoked once
You know shit about smoking then

Other than getting the ocassional buzz when you're just starting out is kinda the same as coffee, something that's not really all that pleasurable yet can easily become the best two minutes in your day. Nothing like a cig after a good meal or after sex, it's very relaxing. Also smoking gives you a slight edge when it comes to alcohol tolerance, and can be very enjoyable with a nice drink, although that only really works for habitual smokers as tobacco will just enhance alcohol if you can actually feel it hitting you.

Having said that it's not fucking worth it, it's heroine tier addictive, increasingly an expensive habit and even if you escape all the lousy shit they like to print on packs nowadays (eg literal cancer) it will sap your energy. Do yourself a favor and don't start smoking.

It's ok to try one every now and then, when it's actually worth it, and in that sense it's worth it to learn how to smoke provided it is something you do rarely. If you do it often enough you are buying your own cigarrettes tho you're screwing yourself, you should be able to go weeks or longer without craving a cig in order to do it right. If you know you have a personality that's weak when it comes to addiction or are prone to using small habits as a crutch don't even touch them.

I'm something of a chain smoker, while I do enjoy them really I only smoke to feel normal and can get pretty anxious/edgy when I can't. Again, it's not worth it, if you will do it anyway be smart.