X-MEN: APOCALYPSE GENERAL

"sweet dreams are made of this"
Just watch this movie and I can't describe how epic it was.
This scene was literally the best of the film.
The beginning is a little boring but, the rest is so gorgeous.
What is your opinion about this movie? Do you like it? Do you think is better that the others capeshit movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hs8y3kneqrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's its got on RT?

>LETS JUST FUCKING FORGET THIS HAPPENED IN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!

I think 40%.

Yep, there are so many arguments holes, like every capeshit movie.

bupm

>"sweet dreams are made of this"
What's up with shills trying to transform this into a meme?

It's a meme right now.

it's not

trying to force a meme by posting the same thread 10 times a day does not make it so

so epic XD

I enjoyed it

some of the dialogue was bad, but it was still entertaining

the villan was way stupid. i dont care if it was isaac or anyone, it was shit, his power level was fuck huge and then it was nothing, a literal god beaten by newbies. fuck him.

Every time I see this thumbnail I think it's Andrew Dice Clay

Aren't you Fox shills paid to vary your posts from time to time?

>salsa stark's attempt at speaking like a 'murican

She didn't quite get it.

Why the fuck is it taking so long for the English TS to come out ?

Its out in fucking Russian. French. Chinese.

All 720p nice quality not cam bullshit

Where the fuck is the guy who got Civil War ?

>SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF MEMES

Actually the best scene in the movie, just like in DoFP. Rest of movie was meh

epic for the win

Im not saying this as a defense of the movie but if you know anything about the character he always loses for stupid illogical reasons.

I was the most upset that the only shapeshifting he did in the movie was in a mind battle and he never did fun arm transformations. It's really disappointing when a saturday morning cartoon one ups a summer blockbuster

epic win rapidin
Mexivergas>>>Dross

Why did the horsemen even agree to side with Apocalypse after they found out he's going to fucking kill everyone? He gave them all a lot of power, but did that really blind them from what was going to happen, or are some of them just that evil?

>he's an easily amused fucking pleb

I actually said out loud, "For real? They're doing it again?"

>the good
-Not just a bunch of quips like it'd be from marvel Disney
-Quicksilver scene was great again
-villain was good, again something we wouldn't have gotten from marvel Disney
-the nuke scene was legit tense
-Angels metal wings

>the bad
-magneto didn't need more motivations to hate humans
-magneto and storm turned good again for no reason
-underutilized characters, particularly the horsemen
-wolverine scene felt unnecessary, he should have joined the team afterwards. Still less useless than the shameless Spider-Man shove in civil war though
-Sophie turners shitty American accent and acting in general

>the ugly
-holy shit, Jennifer Lawrence. I don't know what's wrong with her lately but she comes off as bored, indifferent, and angry in every real and acting appearance these days. I don't know what happened that made her such a bitter person but it's showing in her performances. Her dialogue was cringe, and the attempt to turn mystique into catniss evergreen is ridiculous.
Overall decent movie, all of its problems would be forgiven or excused if it were part of the MCU

yeah but you're a fucking loser

I fucking loved this movie desu.

The characters were very enjoyable (however not as fleshed out as FC and DoFP).

The Action was great, Quicksilver was fucking amazing and it topped the DoFP scene in every single way.

The casting was pretty good and JLaw's role was reduced which I liked.

Overall a 8.5/10 for me.

Okay this made me laugh

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

I was also intriged about this, and then I remembered that this was a child's movie.

It wasnt very good. Way too much crammed into one flick. They should have chosen to do an origin story of the OG xmen or apocalypse, but not both. Quicksilver being Magneto's son makes no sense in this continuity and never goes anywhere. Apocalypse's goals are vague and ill-defined, hes a generic doomsday villain, though the scene in auschwitz was pretty good

Also nightcrawler fucking sucked, i dont know why they ruined him when he was so perfect in x2.

Trust me I get it, I enjoyed both of the sequences, (the one in Future Past) but I dunno it just felt kind of cheap to do it again. I was waiting for them to do something extra with the second one, but they didn't.

>DUDE 80'S LMAO
>purple haired bitch does literally nothing except 'muh lightsaber' the entire time
>cringey as fuck dialogue
>fassbender overacting (wife daughter death scene)
>gay emo hair twink nightcrawler
>magneto nearly destroys all life on earth, let's just forget about it
>storm has extremely horrible Jamaican accent
>first scene she's in, she nigs some guys stuff with her powers as you'd expect a nig to do
>she was trying to kill everyone as well and they don't care and let her off apparently
>most of the world is in ruins but its alright we have the school doesn't matter if everyone on earth is dead
>Sophie Turner's acting was painful to watch

Also, how would a wooden arrow (I'm assuming it was wood only since they said they didnt bring metal) go through two people and kill them instantly?

Its literally the hottest meme right now

I actually found Apocalypse to be really underrated. I preferred it to Civil War.

As far as I'm concerned, of the four capeshit films that have been released this year, Fox's 2 have been the better 2.

what song do you want to play for the 90s slow mo?

imo it has to be grunge

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

All of this. I would add that's its been a huge problem with these ensemble cap flicks is that they become more and more cluttered with each installment. Despite that, this one manages to be decent despite the character overload.

I liked this scene but there were two problems:

1. That chest cam thing is the worst shit ever. I absolutely HATE any scene shot with a chest cam like that, it just looks ugly as piss and it's disorienting for no reason. Worst choice for filming ever made.

2. There was this landwhale of a woman in front of me bellowing out the most annoying and shrill laughs imaginable at the top of her lungs. It's not the movie's fault, but FUCK it pissed me off and detracted so much from my experience.

As for the rest of the movie, it tried to set up too many characters and story lines at once and ended up feeling disjointed and cluttered as fuck. It honestly felt like it should have been two movies: The first being the story of Magneto's family dying and him falling back to being a villain (coupled with the other characters they set up at the start), and a second movie to actually deal with Apocalypse showing up. They just tried to do way too much with a single movie.

Another song that should be in the next movie

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

>Jennifer Lawrence
What happened is she became a feminist, and thinks >muh patriarchy is out to get her pay check. To be honest I blame her sudden change in attitude in hanging out with Lena Dunham. The fat blonde girl that complained about being on some pinup calendar.

If Mystique was cast with some other actress instead of Jlaw in X-Men First Class, would she have been the main focus for the next two sequels?

This bitch is being pushed down the audience's throat from the past two movies.

PRACTICAL EFFECTS

youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4

she's barely in this new one, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU

and she ruins every fucking scene she's in and even some she didn't appear in. That "hero" bullshit was annoying and unreasonable.

I think your exaggerating.

youtube.com/watch?v=hs8y3kneqrs

Mostly agreed. I'd put the Wolverine scene as innocuous--it was decent while it lasted, but it didn't really add anything to this movie. Magneto screaming at God in the woods should go straight to ugly.

This was the first movie I have ever fallen asleep in at the theater. Feel like such a fucking idiot. I enjoyed the other X-men movies but this one put me right to sleep. I woke up a few times and shit seemed cool but couldn't keep me awake

Why Quicksilver didn't tell Magneto the truth?

Mags probably wasn't ready for it.

non comic book fan here, how is this guy not the most powerful character ever ?

would he not even beat superman ?

Did anyone else think the climax felt premature? That entire last half felt like the tension stalled and then slowly released. The only thing that felt like it was building up was Jean bailing out Xavier.

Ehmm no, he is fast, but not strong.

If you caught the Quicksilver scene and most of Apocalypse then you're good. Only movie that ever put me to sleep in the theatre was Prometheus, I don't regret it.

but would he not have to be pretty near indestructible to interact with objects at the speed he travels ?

VERY fast quicksilver running at incredible hihg speed

a dozen upvotes to whoever makes this edit.

So? He wasn't dead. She's just replacing him in that scene.

It actually does. That's how memes are born my friend

So he can tell him when one of them is about to die in the next film

Was good.

He was influencing them mentally

So much this.

>Holocaust survivor

>Demolishes Auschwitz; the greatest memorial of human suffering in the World

>By the end of the movie has killed more Jews and Gentiles than the Nazi regime

Based Magneto

good post