I have a bunch of Fury Road concept art that I saved from a thread on here a few months back and I'm going to repost...

I have a bunch of Fury Road concept art that I saved from a thread on here a few months back and I'm going to repost them.

thanks senpai this is great

Absolute kino.

Jesus, this guys they must have ideas for a lot of movies.

These are pretty cool

If anyone else is still in this thread can you please bump it?

Noice pal.

I had that thread open over night but my shitty pc rebooted and i coudn't save them

>Tfw this all are based Mel
As fucking autistic this is i really hope somehow there's a movie with Old max vs new Max were they both die.

I liked Hardy lot too.

Well, this is all I got. There's probably a bunch more floating around somewhere online though.

>1997

Wow...

Really cool, thanks

thanks a lot, user

Spectacular

I keep hoping they eventually do a movie with a group that uses flying vehicles.

Might be tough to do with practical effects though.

have you seen THE ROAD WARRIOR

They ended up using this design for Apocalypse in the new Xmen instead.

M E L
E
L

ive never bought tom "cocksucking lips" hardy's mad max. that art clearly calls for a manly dude.

I dont want one dude in a gyrocopter, and then using a crappy plane to escape at the end of the movie.

I want something like the warboys, and the citadel, except the citadel would have a makeshift landingstrip on top, of they'd live in a giant ancient aircraft carrier, and sned out groups of makeshift orky planes to do stuff.

>tfw no qt wargirl gf
Might as well go drink guzzoline

heh, I read an interview with Brendan McCarthy last year before the movie was released and he said he was happy the movie was finally coming out because he had been working on it for so long.

>Finally, I am become Fury Road...

Mad Max is live action Metal Hurlant. It all makes sense now.