What do you think of their upcoming film 'Beauty and the Beast'?

What do you think of their upcoming film 'Beauty and the Beast'?

That would be pretty fuckin funny

>beast transforms
>it's still a beast

Which is which

I can't wait to see Emma take his Big Black Cock up her prude feminist ass

I can't wait to see his big black beastly cock stretch her beautiful white pussy out.

Pretty much this.

Feminist's love the bbc, its like the physical embodiment of diversity

I can't wait to watch her get fucking creampied while her hair is pulled

The beasts curse is lifted and he regains his human form.

Atleast having "shine my shoes-" Boyaga as beast would save on make up

My my someone fetch a priest!

is everybody a Sup Forumsack these days?

>Beast is black and male
P R O B L E M A T I C

Boogerman's the beast?

I like Emma in that pic because she looks like she's happily taking a cock up her ass

you'll be redpilled eventually

everyone is becoming relatively redpilled, except those with direct interests/investments/profit in global capitalism, and in they're case they simply compromised

>redpilled
Nice Meme

Sorry but you've got it wrong - Dan Stevens is beauty and Emma Watson is the Beast.

Is this the casing? I literally don't care. Emma is garbage, and I don't mean to imply that working with a black actor is somehow inferior.

I want Hollywood to die.

I can't wait to see her take a sticky load of cum at her cervix and birth a black baby 9 months later

DAN STEVENS

Are you literally that fucking stupid?

gay Beauty and the Beast, when?

The nigger has girl hips, so he probably has a small dick

>big black cock

the only big thing that guy has are his childbearing hips. He is a low test pear shaped faggot. His dick is 10cm at best.

Remember how everyone said Disney was sexist?

Get ready for all the articles saying Beauty and the Beast was actually super feminist all this time.

Fuck the press.

redpilled merely means that you realize the feelgood narrative about historical progress and equality enabled by globalization is impossible/unrealistic and also a lie simply pushed for the sake of business expansion

also, that many of the 'normative', 'reactionary' things said narrative takes as a given as things we're SO PAST NOW are actually simply natural, functional, and hardly something most people are ready to move past (or ever will)

Can't wait to see the black beast chimp out on a white teen pussy

>Be 21
>Finally get a cutie girlfriend, oh yeah she's Chinese.
>We both make super racist jokes about our cultures and laugh about how awful we are
>Realize we are an interracial couple
>It was never forced, we just got along well and connected
>We both hate this awkward "equality = interracial couples everywhere!" bullshit
>I later find out she posts on Sup Forums too
>She's red pilled essentially

Sweet Jesus... I'm now tempted to move in with her.

>things that never happened

Yes. It's 2016. Get with the times. TRUMP 2016

yeah, I have a pretty diverse friend group, but the majority of us are 'redpilled' essentially as well. and we're the last people that you'd usually suspect to be redpilled - art and music scene people.

Fuck Linda Wooverton. Took Sleeping Beauty and made a rape revenge fantasy movie out of it, assassinating every character in its wake.

>twist is that the witch turned him into a straight white man - the Beast

>Belle saves him by reminding him of his rich and proud black culture and that HE WAZ PRANCE AND SHEEEIT!!

>turns back into a black guy and they get married in Kenya

>Asian-Americans

>ITT: Things that never happened

just another Sup Forumsbeards fetishized fantasy

>nignog playing prince in medieval European castle

WE

Sup? I'm that anons girlfriend, any questions?

See user, there's literally nothing wrong with interracial*. Did you learn that or did you already know it before?

*I do not condone the media forcing the public into doing things they don't have a preliminary choice in, as such, brainwashing and manipulation of thought.

Pretty fucking racist - it's Belle's castle (she's a queen in this because her being reliant on a man is toxic) and in the end they'll discover that he has a kingdom in Afric where they'll move to in the end

no, you're just a sensitive faggot. Sup Forums has always been like this

>saves shit like this
>criticizes anyone

>just another Sup Forumsbeards fetishized fantasy

If you would've ever been to Sup Forums you'd know the lad in pic related and why race mixing even with Asians is looked down upon.

>the anti-Sup Forums cuck is back
you think anyone who says nigger on Sup Forums is a Sup Forums raid. Just go to another site already.

>whines about greasy spades with white women
>calls others sensitive

>>whines about greasy spades with white women
when did i do this?
dont bring me bullshit you made up and ask me why i believe it.

(You)

Please stop posting pics of Elliot, it's just gonna attract that zipperhead poster with the AMWF pics.