Why is spic TV so crass and dumb?

Why is spic TV so crass and dumb?

It's almost as though all spics are uneducated, uncultured retards.

non whites cannot grasp subtlety and nuance

This show is based and goat all at the same time.

People who live in shitholes don't want to spend their leisure time thinking. They just want a big dumb distraction from the horror of their existence. Also the reason third world countries produce shit music.

Que triste todos dicen que soy
Que siempre estoy hablando de ti
No saben que pensando en tu amor

EN TU AMOR

CASOO CERRADOOOO

How do you explain Japanese TV?

PARA LA ETERNIDAD

US TV is just as bad. Take the time to explore their cultures beyond what is present on TV.

I think you mean:

CAAAAAAAAASSOO CERRADO

HE DICHO, CASO CERRADO get it right faggot

This, sadly.

After puppet regimes, zealous control from the church and the man in power, a lack of identity from the infighting and no defined race and a bunch of other things, the latino becomes a man of simple taste.

la visible muestra que me amas lagrimas

Yeah right? American television is sooo smart.

Says the american

That show is chicano shit, though.

butthurt sudacas detected

The Japanese hate their adult lives as salarymen.
It's a different kind of suffering from the third world, but it's suffering nonetheless.
I enjoy their happy entertainment, personally. I've had enough brown and grey "everything is shit" media for my life already.

It sucks that he retired. They haven't found anything to replace it. Everything they've tried has failed miserably

>tfw they came to our state to tape one of their shows when I was a kid
>there were literally thousands of people who wanted to get in but it was too late, everything was maxed out to capacity
>got hype all week for no reason

It was a long drive home

I wish they brought it back, too bad he didn't have a protege. The emcee was a company robot, he would never have been able to host :(

Mario Luis Kreutzberger (born December 28, 1940), better known by his stage name, Don Francisco,